M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Fair enough. As for bugs, would continuing to leave them here reach the developer or would I be better served braving the horrors of Discord?
as the person who slow at times, did you find big bug or something?
and the discord isnt that bad, we post boobs and memes so :D

nobody tell Kino30055 :D , more fun this way

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Stare into the void and void stares back... and sometimes it farts a little.
special eating brown beans ;D , but i dont really foward ideas about story itself.
i make notes like, smal group want X,Y or Z, (dwarfs , orc's and or pet) that we foward at times.

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
special eating brown beans ;D , but i dont really foward ideas about story itself.
i make notes like, smal group want X,Y or Z, (dwarfs , orc's and or pet) that we foward at times.
and if many people start talking about a similar story idea?
:p but sometimes other inhabitants of the void do repeat ideas they have heard, and when enough do, that idea transcends into a meme and finds it's way into all manner of stories.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
and if many people start talking about a similar story idea?

:p but sometimes other inhabitants of the void do repeat ideas they have heard, and when enough do, that idea transcends into a meme and finds it's way into all manner of stories.
also depends what the idea's are and for who, like people want more daughters in the game to play around with, 99.99% cases it wont happen due they need to be good reason to be in the game. Special due the patreon rules about incest.

so not risking the bigger picture for something small lets say, people forget/dont understand that part at times.

Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
as the person who slow at times, did you find big bug or something?
and the discord isnt that bad, we post boobs and memes so :D

nobody tell Kino30055 :D , more fun this way
I have no doubt the Discord is great, I just generally don't like the format. However, since I'm such a big fan of the game, I wouldn't mind joining if it means helping to improve the game anyway I can, however small.

But yes, I detailed a couple of bugs I found in a post here a day or two ago. I'll include them in the spoilers below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since then, I also found a minor bug where the Miller's Daughter can wander up the stairs in the inn and hang out in the rafters. She can still be interacted with in some places from the ground floor. Leaving the inn, going into the basement, or going up the stairs yourself and returning will reset her position.

As I play through the game I'm also keeping a running list of typos. If you require any additional information, or if any of this would be better served being presented on Discord instead just let me know.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I have no doubt the Discord is great, I just generally don't like the format. However, since I'm such a big fan of the game, I wouldn't mind joining if it means helping to improve the game anyway I can, however small.

But yes, I detailed a couple of bugs I found in a post here a day or two ago. I'll include them in the spoilers below:

Since then, I also found a minor bug where the Miller's Daughter can wander up the stairs in the inn and hang out in the rafters. She can still be interacted with in some places from the ground floor. Leaving the inn, going into the basement, or going up the stairs yourself and returning will reset her position.

As I play through the game I'm also keeping a running list of typos. If you require any additional information, or if any of this would be better served being presented on Discord instead just let me know.
overall its normaly better on the discord, due more people are archivering it, (they all want to help) and asking stuff about the bugs in question. The thing with shakala i think is, that Tinkerer want a fail safe incase people fuck it up. Due restoring its more work. And doubt people normaly (not the rule/game breakers) dont want to put in a position that things are locked off.

the miller thing is new for me, so guess need to look into that. dont know if you have save for it to check.
due overall always better to have a ''corrupted'' save to check bugs, so tinkerer can do the matrix thing and see where it could have gone wrong.

same reason why i as moderator always advice to use all 23 save slots (24= autosave if you have it on) so you can go back. or make a save with the bug active.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...Since then, I also found a minor bug where the Miller's Daughter can wander up the stairs in the inn and hang out in the rafters. She can still be interacted with in some places from the ground floor. Leaving the inn, going into the basement, or going up the stairs yourself and returning will reset her position...
is that a bug?? kids will be kids, I know I did shit like that when I was young and bored :p

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you don't know the half of it, but I also did stuff as a kid like get into wall spaces, the rafters, gaps under the floor boards etc.
You're the kid who would find the book of faeries or monsters lurking in the dark or killer's hideout lol

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Anyone have (or know where I could find) a CG Rip for v2.81? Or, failing that, how would I go about performing a CG Rip myself? I know there's already a CGRip for v2.61. bit I'm interested to see what new stuff has been added. Almost all of the Ren'Py games I download just to rip the images from them. I think it's trickier with RPGM games.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Anyone have (or know where I could find) a CG Rip for v2.81? Or, failing that, how would I go about performing a CG Rip myself? I know there's already a CGRip for v2.61. bit I'm interested to see what new stuff has been added. Almost all of the Ren'Py games I download just to rip the images from them. I think it's trickier with RPGM games.
you don't need to rip anything just look in the picture/movie folders just like many RPGM games
Peasants Quest NYD281\www\img\pictures
Peasants Quest NYD281\www\movies

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Which specific scene(s) are you trying to view? You may not have run into a problem at all. Please keep in mind the earlier scenes in the game aren't animated and instead are consecutive images with text like you described. More recent scenes are animated, however, and I assume this will continue to be the case moving forward. The earlier scenes may be animated in the future, but it wouldn't make sense to do so now if it would come at the cost of animating brand new scenes for future updates.
Friend, you got it wrong, the game folder www has a folder with all the videos that are inside the game, that's what I meant all these videos for me none of them work inside the game when I get to the part that has to be animations referring to these videos, the sex happens but instead of playing the video referring to the girl I am with, only fixed images appear....

I have the game Treasure Of Nadya.... it has more than 4500 videos and they all work inside the game....

I have this new game The Order Genesis also has a lot of videos and they work too, and Manilla Shaw has a lot of videos too and they work.... now this Peasante quest I don't know why the DV put these sex videos, If within the game only fixed images appear, do you understand what I meant now?

I already tested this game in two windows in 32 bits it doesn't even open, it only opens in 64 bits but the sex animations even using the loops in the menu nothing makes it work. I already tested all the config that has in the menu.:sneaky:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Friend, you got it wrong, the game folder www has a folder with all the videos that are inside the game, that's what I meant all these videos for me none of them work inside the game when I get to the part that has to be animations referring to these videos, the sex happens but instead of playing the video referring to the girl I am with, only fixed images appear....

I have the game Treasure Of Nadya.... it has more than 4500 videos and they all work inside the game....

I have this new game The Order Genesis also has a lot of videos and they work too, and Manilla Shaw has a lot of videos too and they work.... now this Peasante quest I don't know why the DV put these sex videos, If within the game only fixed images appear, do you understand what I meant now?

I already tested this game in two windows in 32 bits it doesn't even open, it only opens in 64 bits but the sex animations even using the loops in the menu nothing makes it work. I already tested all the config that has in the menu.:sneaky:
All the videos work dude, it's something on your end that's not happening.

Most girls have around 2-3 scenes with still images before you get to the animated content, what stage are you actually at?
You are sure you are at a point were the videos should play? and you're not getting any error messages??? No placeholder screens??
This doesn't make sense to me.

Post your save or PM it to me. (Queue a scene you think should be animated)

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
All the videos work dude, it's something on your end that's not happening.

Most girls have around 2-3 scenes with still images before you get to the animated content, what stage are you actually at?
You are sure you are at a point were the videos should play? and you're not getting any error messages??? No placeholder screens??
This doesn't make sense to me.

Post your save or PM it to me. (Queue a scene you think should be animated)
I uninstalled everything and downloaded again.
I'm going to start everything from scratch.
As for the problem being on my side, I think it's kind of impossible.
Because if the problem was in my machine, the other rpgs I mentioned wouldn't work either right?
I have everything up to date on my computer from drivers and software
I have all the c++ and I also have all the NET Framework all updated.
And I have everything related to running rpg.
I also have these other items below.

WebP Codec for windows 0.19
RPG Maker 2003 RTP 1.10a
Good NVIDIA graphics card

When I get to a part of a girl that refers to a video clip from the videos folder, if it doesn't work, I'll take a screenshot here or I'll record a video to show you.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I uninstalled everything and downloaded again.
I'm going to start everything from scratch.
As for the problem being on my side, I think it's kind of impossible.
Because if the problem was in my machine, the other rpgs I mentioned wouldn't work either right?
I have everything up to date on my computer from drivers and software
I have all the c++ and I also have all the NET Framework all updated.
And I have everything related to running rpg.
I also have these other items below.

WebP Codec for windows 0.19
RPG Maker 2003 RTP 1.10a
Good NVIDIA graphics card

When I get to a part of a girl that refers to a video clip from the videos folder, if it doesn't work, I'll take a screenshot here or I'll record a video to show you.
Yet it works for others... in fact I think this is the only time I've heard anyone report this.

• Sad
Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Yet it works for others... in fact I think this is the only time I've heard anyone report this.
I've been suffering with this game since it was released, my friend, it never worked for me, and there are those settings in the menu inside the game that refer to the animations, if they are working slowly, to change ....

I deactivated and tested the other 3 options to see if it would liven up the sex, nothing really worked.

I tested this game on windows 7 64 bits and tested it on windows 10 64 bits and nothing worked.

So your machines are doing miracles, because this is the only rpg that never worked for me.

Let's wait until I reach a stage of sexual excitement and I'll record it for you to see if it's true or not.

Peace(y)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes