DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Maybe Im wrong, but if I remember corectly i read it somewhere in this thread. But maybe I just got something really wrong and remembered it wrong.
Yeah a few of us had this discussion waaaaay back. But it wasent rumour it was people saying what they want. I started it by mentioning a halfling village would be cool lol

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In Rosy's update. She talk about her village, and after that update there was some talks about it.
If I'm wrong and wrote some nonsense, I'm sorry.
I think I might have been part of that conversation, if it's the one I'm thinking of it was purely wishful thinking and postulation, with no basis in fact. Just a bunch of people imagining content we'd like to see and possible routes the story might take.

+1 To more Busty Hobbits BTW :D

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I also found a bug related to Rosy, the miller/innkeeper’s brother, and Victoria. If you talk to Rosy at the start of the game you’ll automatically start the “Flour for the Baker” quest. Put off threatening the miller to get him to tell you why he stopped supplying Rosy until you burn down the miller’s house by accident while setting a distraction to spy on Victoria (oops!).

The miller will constantly be outside the entrance of the mill (presumably so you can threaten him and start the “Clear the Mill” quest) meaning he won’t join his (now displaced) family in the inn and you can’t offer to repair their house (which is how I wanted to gain access to the mill in my playthrough).

Did u try talking to the Millers wife? Pretty sure u can offer her the money too.

Reactions: TheBakonBitz

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah a few of us had this discussion waaaaay back. But it wasent rumour it was people saying what they want. I started it by mentioning a halfling village would be cool lol
I think I might have been part of that conversation, if it's the one I'm thinking of it was purely wishful thinking and postulation, with no basis in fact. Just a bunch of people imagining content we'd like to see and possible routes the story might take.

+1 To more Busty Hobbits BTW :D
And there we have it, so it's only my goldfish memory that's responsible for the misunderstanding.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...I also found a bug related to Rosy, the miller/innkeeper’s brother, and Victoria. If you talk to Rosy at the start of the game you’ll automatically start the “Flour for the Baker” quest. Put off threatening the miller to get him to tell you why he stopped supplying Rosy until you burn down the miller’s house by accident while setting a distraction to spy on Victoria (oops!).
Did u try talking to the Millers wife? Pretty sure u can offer her the money too.
I don't think I've ever noticed the miller in the inn with his wife, I think it was always his wife I approached... I was always disappionted that I didn't have the option you make her trade sex for the money.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
I did talk to the miller's wife, but since I had less than 500 coins when I did so, the option to pay her didn't show up. The miller is the same way, so I tried again with the 500 coins required and was able to pay the wife and proceed as intended, good catch! However, with further testing I still believe the miller not showing up in the inn to be a bug as it appears he's actually there, albeit invisible and non-interactable. The seat the miller is supposed to sit in is impassable, unlike all the other unoccupied seats in the inn, and this is only the case after you start and before you finish the "Flour for the Baker" quest. Otherwise you can pass through that seat tile like normal.

I don't think I've ever noticed the miller in the inn with his wife, I think it was always his wife I approached... I was always disappionted that I didn't have the option you make her trade sex for the money.
The miller, his wife, and their daughter should all show up in the inn shortly after their house burns down. You can offer the money to repair their house to either the miller or his wife, with a similar effect. However, if the "Flour for the Baker" quest is currently active, the miller doesn't accompany his family in the inn and instead stays outside the entrance to the mill, in what I believe to be a minor bug.

Adding an interaction with the wife would be a great idea, especially for such a relatively expensive decision with no gameplay benefits, currently. The family also just disappears after their house is repaired, unless you decide to burn it down again. So adding the ability to continue to visit her after the fact would give a bit more purpose to a building that's already on the map.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which specific scene(s) are you trying to view? You may not have run into a problem at all. Please keep in mind the earlier scenes in the game aren't animated and instead are consecutive images with text like you described. More recent scenes are animated, however, and I assume this will continue to be the case moving forward. The earlier scenes may be animated in the future, but it wouldn't make sense to do so now if it would come at the cost of animating brand new scenes for future updates.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Adding an interaction with the wife would be a great idea, especially for such a relatively expensive decision with no current gameplay benefits, currently. The family also just disappears after their house is repaired, unless you decide to burn it down again. So adding the ability to continue to visit her after the fact would give a bit more purpose to a building that's already on the map.
More than "relatively" expensive considering the miller does absolutely zero work lol (look at how much effort it takes for Jenny to raise money), I don't know what would be better,
  • Taking her in into the alley for some rough & dirty action while she is at the inn.
    or
  • Dropping in at her home to demand payment.
    or
  • Making her present herself at your house (A little like Victoria's visits)
Though if we had this kind of option her home might end up getting burnt down on a very regular basis.... "What's that my dear you need MORE money to rebuild again!!... ok but you'll need to start doing even more depraved acts"

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
More than "relatively" expensive considering the miller does absolutely zero work lol (look at how much effort it takes for Jenny to raise money), I don't know what would be better,
  • Taking her in into the alley for some rough & dirty action while she is at the inn.
    or
  • Dropping in at her home to demand payment.
    or
  • Making her present herself at your house (A little like Victoria's visits)
Though if we had this kind of option her home might end up getting burnt down on a very regular basis.... "What's that my dear you need MORE money to rebuild again!!... ok but you'll need to start doing even more depraved acts"
I could also see a scenario where you take her up to your room in the inn, since you're both already there.

Once the house is rebuilt, you could then transition to stopping by her house during the day while the miller is working or in the evenings while he’s hanging out with his brother at the inn. That way you wouldn’t have to keep burning their house down, although that might fit the game’s sense of humor. Although I’m sure she’s far down the priority list if she’s even on it at all, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I could also see a scenario where you take her up to your room in the inn, since you're both already there.

Once the house is rebuilt, you could then transition to stopping by her house during the day while the miller is working or in the evenings while he’s hanging out with his brother at the inn. That way you wouldn’t have to keep burning their house down, although that might fit the game’s sense of humor. Although I’m sure she’s far down the priority list if she’s even on it at all, unfortunately.
Screw paying more money for a room :p
Maybe take her to HER room and have a scene where her husband or kid tries to talk to her through the door while you are fucking her.
"Mummy why is the door locked??... why are you so breathless???"

Naaa burning her house down is half the fun ;), each time makes her more desperate as she descends further and further into debt :devilish:.

Remember talking about stuff like this creates interest and helps motivate Tinkerers towards certain characters, he didn't plan on making more Batbreeder content until his fans started requesting it either.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Screw paying more money for a room :p
Maybe take her to HER room and have a scene where her husband or kid tries to talk to her through the door while you are fucking her.
"Mummy why is the door locked??... why are you so breathless???"

Naaa burning her house down is half the fun ;), each time makes her more desperate as she descends further and further into debt :devilish:.

Remember talking about stuff like this creates interest and helps motivate Tinkerers towards certain characters, he didn't plan on making more Batbreeder content until his fans started requesting it either.
Will be cool to include the miller's wife into the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies & even better if she gives her daughter half-siblings from the aftermath

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Will be cool to include the miller's wife into the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies & even better if she gives her daughter half-siblings from the aftermath
I see it getting a little more extreme each time we rebuild her home.
I'm not sure if I would want her to become willing e.g.
  • 1st Time would be her turning up at my house (Like Victoria) Discrete & Dignified, in a nice soft Bed
  • 2nd Time in the Inn with her family nearby, lots of danger of being discovered
  • 3rd Time in the Alley or forest, so much Danger of discovery, maybe she starts to get turned on by this
  • 4th Time in her home, in her marital bed with her husband expected home any moment, our willing fuck toy.
  • 5th Time like #4 except we get caught and make her husband watch, she is now our bitch to be used wherever/whenever, with her husbands full knowledge, (with options to make him watch or kick him out)
  • 6th Mother/Daughter Threesomes maybe??(how old is her daughter?)
Or if I want her to be reluctant/resentful, the pattern would be the similar though I think.

emac11

Oct 29, 2022
After the Rats! quest I can't seem to find Erevi, she should be in her bedroom but she disappeared. Can somebody please tell me how to fix this?

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Agree with a lot of you on wanting more busty halfling action. I'd be content with more Rosy, though, maybe an alternate outfit. Dress her up like a cow.

Reactions: juancj0710

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Pretty sure the daughter is like a child. She talks about losing her teddy bear in the fire......
I've known a few adults like that about their plush toy collection (1 of which is 45+ years old :p)
((I'm never entirely sure if they're are being serious or just think it's cute?))

Though even if she is that young it doesn't mean there isn't an another older daughter

PS Was it definitely a Teddy Bear? :rolleyes: and not a Silk Teddy cause I can buy her more lingerie ;)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes