DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think I've killed Venomina, starved her to death maybe. I put her on hold and didn't visit, when I collected the one batch of spider eggs she didn't appear and is nowhere to be found in the cave. This is in one of the 12 games I'm presently playing on different sites and browsers, it is the first time I've come across this.
Which site is it on?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quest: A Larger Home for Julia
Activation requirements: Having 4 children with Julia
Another pointless quest because you have to wait at least 10 days for the 1st child and during those days the other ladies are pissed off that mc is not at home and how can you not get upset when there are quests that take up several days in the game all the time. I ask the developer to remove the fact that the ladies are pissed off at mc when he is not at home for a long time.

Depending on what u have left u should have quests to do while that is happening to keep u busy. Instead of getting mad just go to the vampires, make some blood potions & have a day where u go around Aweing all the women who are pisses. You'll be fine lol.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
There is a solution in the game for ladies being pissed. It's even made into a game mechanic. Just continue the questlines and see, before calling stuff pointless.
but it's no use, I'm not going to run after every chick every night to sleep at her house it's ridiculous

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
but it's no use, I'm not going to run after every chick every night to sleep at her house it's ridiculous
That's not what he meant. He's talking about this:
Depending on what u have left u should have quests to do while that is happening to keep u busy. Instead of getting mad just go to the vampires, make some blood potions & have a day where u go around Aweing all the women who are pisses. You'll be fine lol.
It instantly maxes the relation. Also, you don't need them happy with you if you don't meet them anyway ;)

Reactions: FunFuntomes

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs+Animations (v2.61): MEGA

Peasants Quest 2.61 Compiled zip (working)
HighRes/InGame/Animations 7.2GB: MEGA
*Torrent is attached
Do someone have updated version? My pc is dead but I can see new content this way)

Reactions: juancj0710

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
after killing the 3 vamps master reanna says to clean the upper levels of the zombies, i kiled em all but the quest is not ending?
another one is that i used the key that we found in dragon lair on door, but then i went back to dragon to do the deed without taking the key with me,now i cant make any progess with the bakery halfling , what to do?
also after frida having the first babe isnt moving from the bed and the carpantier marcus keeps saying that quality stuuf takes time whenevr i go to him for cribs for frida's babies

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
after killing the 3 vamps master reanna says to clean the upper levels of the zombies, i kiled em all but the quest is not ending?
another one is that i used the key that we found in dragon lair on door, but then i went back to dragon to do the deed without taking the key with me,now i cant make any progess with the bakery halfling , what to do?
also after frida having the first babe isnt moving from the bed and the carpantier marcus keeps saying that quality stuuf takes time whenevr i go to him for cribs for frida's babies
Ok so after killing all zombies & werewolves on both levels of the Castle u should be able to leave to the courtyard & kill the last boss in the Gatehouse. You sure you have killed all creatures on both levels of the main Castle?

I think the key breaks when u use it. When u say "went back to do the deed" have u reloaded the game or just returned? If u return to the Dragon after using the key then u cant cos it would be dangerous to return to an angry Dragon. If u reloaded & gotten the key that way the just enquire about missing BF again & MC should give the key to Rosy. If u reset & just forgot to take the key I think u can now ask the dragon to let u up there again...

Frida stays in bed for 5 days but if u have ordered the beds & cleared the upper floor of boxes u have to ask Frida if shes ready to go. The travel with her to her sisters wedding.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Ok so after killing all zombies & werewolves on both levels of the Castle u should be able to leave to the courtyard & kill the last boss in the Gatehouse. You sure you have killed all creatures on both levels of the main Castle?

I think the key breaks when u use it. When u say "went back to do the deed" have u reloaded the game or just returned? If u return to the Dragon after using the key then u cant cos it would be dangerous to return to an angry Dragon. If u reloaded & gotten the key that way the just enquire about missing BF again & MC should give the key to Rosy. If u reset & just forgot to take the key I think u can now ask the dragon to let u up there again...

Frida stays in bed for 5 days but if u have ordered the beds & cleared the upper floor of boxes u have to ask Frida if shes ready to go. The travel with her to her sisters wedding.
Oo yes thanks i didnt clear gatehouse!
no i put the key in the door then just went back to the dragon she was impressed to see an honouble human not angry
so i clicked on frida's bed furiously and the option popped up!
now only the key dibacle is left to solve

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oo yes thanks i didnt clear gatehouse!
no i put the key in the door then just went back to the dragon she was impressed to see an honouble human not angry
so i clicked on frida's bed furiously and the option popped up!
now only the key dibacle is left to solve
Yeah check you're inventory. I think the key breaks if u use it on the gate (but also I think using the key automatically starts the runaway scene so I dont think u have used it if u went back to Vix). If the key is in you're inventory (should be somthing like Ancient Dwarf Key or Ornate Key) then go to Rosy. Have u started the quest "The Missing Boyfriend" yet?

If not go to Rosy & bake (make 2 Special Pastries, kitchen counter> Bake Pastries. Automatically happen if u have Moonflower Pollen in inventory). Once u reach the sex option use pastry to get BJ. Repeat next to get FJ. Then ask about BF.

If u already have that quest & the key is in yoire inventory then go to Rosy & Inquire About Missing Boyfriend. MC will show the key.

Reactions: Guz007

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Yeah check you're inventory. I think the key breaks if u use it on the gate (but also I think using the key automatically starts the runaway scene so I dont think u have used it if u went back to Vix). If the key is in you're inventory (should be somthing like Ancient Dwarf Key or Ornate Key) then go to Rosy. Have u started the quest "The Missing Boyfriend" yet?

If not go to Rosy & bake (make 2 Special Pastries, kitchen counter> Bake Pastries. Automatically happen if u have Moonflower Pollen in inventory). Once u reach the sex option use pastry to get BJ. Repeat next to get FJ. Then ask about BF.

If u already have that quest & the key is in yoire inventory then go to Rosy & Inquire About Missing Boyfriend. MC will show the key.
Thanks for all the help!
now i cant go in the gewnthyn house to do the deed and pay child support, is there a trick to it too?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks for all the help!
now i cant go in the gewnthyn house to do the deed and pay child support, is there a trick to it too?
Is she pregnant? If she is & u have agreed to pay child support then u should be able to go in once a day (alimony is payed automatically, u do have enough money 70g, to make the payment right?).

If u got her preg & refused to pay then she should be at the alley way. Just speak & offer to pay alimony.

If she is NOT preg & cant go in her home (can u see her in the alley?) Then u need to raise her affection till she gives u the option for sex in her home.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Is she pregnant? If she is & u have agreed to pay child support then u should be able to go in once a day (alimony is payed automatically, u do have enough money 70g, to make the payment right?).

If u got her preg & refused to pay then she should be at the alley way. Just speak & offer to pay alimony.

If she is NOT preg & cant go in her home (can u see her in the alley?) Then u need to raise her affection till she gives u the option for sex in her home.
Thanks so much!
by the way who is that blueish lady?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks so much!
by the way who is that blueish lady?
Blueish lady?... the only woman I can think of is the "Ghost" in the Temple. Did u meet her in the Temple? If so shes not importen right now. If u have gotten Ziva pregnant (& made the children's room) you'll have the objective of filling the Temple with kids (max 5 needed).

(I hope u lied to Oksana by the way ;))

After u have 5 kids in the Temple sleep until u get visited by the lady 2 times in bed. After that speak with Ziva & continue the story. You'll find out who she is in due time.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes