DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Really but which quest !
Complete her questline. Then continue the Temple until u get the quest where u have to make babies with the Temlle girls. After 5 babies are born you get the quest "Spread The Good Word" then go into the village Tavern & she there.

Reactions: She_wolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Really but which quest !
Not really a quest per se, you find her in the pub, at the Gabriele's old table.

Edit: DomWolf was finding her part of the quest? I don't remember, or was a "random" meeting that only happens after "spread the good word" I rarely pay much attention to quests, unless I can't find new stuff by wandering.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not really a quest per se, you find her in the pub, at the Gabriele's old table.

Edit: DomWolf was finding her part of the quest? I don't remember, or was a "random" meeting that only happens after "spread the good word"

"Spread The Good Word" is a quest u only get if u have completed Oksana's questline I beleive but yes it only happens in THAT quest.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"Spread The Good Word" is a quest u only get if u have completed Oksana's questline I beleive but yes it only happens in THAT quest.
yeah I know you need to be at that stage, but it doesn't specifically direct you to Oksana or her location right?? as far as the quest hints are concerned it's like a random encounter.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yeah I know you need to be at that stage, but it doesn't specifically direct you to Oksana or her location right?? as far as the quest hints are concerned it's like a random encounter.
Kinda. It says go into town to spread the word. But taking Oksana to the Temple is the completion goal.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Kinda. It says go into town to spread the word. But taking Oksana to the Temple is the completion goal.
"Kinda" is another way of saying nope :p
Sure Oksana is important to it, but my point was it's far from explicit. There's nothing like "find the drunk at the pub" or "bring back some puntang to the temple". It's essentially a secret quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Kinda" is another way of saying nope :p
Sure Oksana is important to it, but my point was it's far from explicit. There's nothing like "find the drunk at the pub" or "bring back some puntang to the temple". It's essentially a secret quest.
Well yeah. You MUST finish all of Oksana's questline for this to be opened to MC then it's like a fun & happy surprise for anyone not in the know

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well yeah. You MUST finish all of Oksana's questline for this to be opened to MC then it's like a fun & happy surprise for anyone not in the know
you also MUST HAVE lied to her after defeating the master
All of which is moot in terms of whether you are led to find her by the quest log, (which is what this line of questions was about :cautious:).
The quest log never tells you to find her, never tells you to bring her to the temple (this is a good thing IMO, I hate being led by the nose, it still fucks with my head how many people panic when the quest log fails to note every single step in games like these)

PS. Anyone who didn't lie to her deserved to lose her :devilish: she was a zealot after all. Much better she comes to your temple and... err... becomes a zealot there o_O

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Much better she comes to your temple and... err... becomes a zealot there o_O
if you look at it from a broader perspective, it's like bringing home a girl that was fired from your uncle's company to fuck and your mom likes her so much that she gives her a job she likes more

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if you look at it from a broader perspective, it's like bringing home a girl that was fired from your uncle's company to fuck and your mom likes her so much that she gives her a job she likes more
She wasn't fired though, she quit. I'd have liked it better if the MC had got her a room at the inn and set her up as his slushy bit on the side, maybe pimped her out, really work that corruption angle. (maybe even introduce her to Erevi and get her working for the dark side)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She wasn't fired though, she quit. I'd have liked it better if the MC had got her a room at the inn and set her up as his slushy bit on the side, maybe pimped her out, really work that corruption angle. (maybe even introduce her to Erevi and get her working for the dark side)
Nope she was kicked out by the order for breaking her vow. Hence why she is drinking her sorrows in the tavern

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nope she was kicked out by the order for breaking her vow. Hence why she is drinking her sorrows in the tavern
Was that explicitly written? did I skip some text?

Doesn't matter though she broke her vows because she lost her faith, in mundane terms it's like taking a shit in your bosses coffee mug, you might not have technically written a resignation letter, but lets face it... it's the best way
(Ohhh, the look on his face after that first sip.....;))

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
1) Reanna is one of the 3 vampire girls. She is first met when u go to the Cematery at night during "Cematery Rumours".

2) Julia is MC's younger half-sister. Continue the main questline on the Qetesh side.

3) If u are at the point where u can ask for aex give her a Special Pastry. Make Pastries with Moonflower Pollen (make 2) give 1st one for BJ & the 2nd for FJ.
Thank you so much for your reply! I reckon I have not encountered Julia yet.
Or yeah, the vampires, now I remember. Do I remember correctly that after completing their story, you are unable to see/fuck them again?

Will have to try to give Rosy Special Pastries - thanks!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Or yeah, the vampires, now I remember. Do I remember correctly that after completing their story, you are unable to see/fuck them again?

Julia was a recent addition so unlikely you'll have seen her.
There is no End to the Vamps fuck them as much as you like, you just need to move them into a more suitable residence. (just don't kill them).
Everyone loves special pastries, so be sure to make lots ;)

Reactions: PalmFace

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Was that explicitly written? did I skip some text?

Doesn't matter though she broke her vows because she lost her faith, in mundane terms it's like taking a shit in your bosses coffee mug, you might not have technically written a resignation letter, but lets face it... it's the best way
(Ohhh, the look on his face after that first sip.....;))
Yes actually. She says it to MC while drunk.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Once u finish the vampire story they move into the Castle & u can fuck them to make baby gargoyles.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes actually. She says it to MC while drunk.
Ahhh!... you believe everything drunk people say :p because the way I remember it she told her god to fuck off before jumping on the MC's cock. (paraphrasing a far from perfect memory). That's a resignation in my books, but meh!, guilty heads hold different memories. Quitters remorse is a bitch.

PS: the "actually" was uncalled for, I asked a sincere question.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes