DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In a previous playthrough I managed to secure the crown of sorcery for my own use but failed on subsequent playthroughs to do it again.
At last I think I've figured it out.
View attachment 2320174
When you enter the bat cave make certain you have no head gear in your inventary.
Remove your own helmet and just before leaving the cave change Erivi's crown for the helmet and equip yourself with the crown.
I've been using it for days now but I'm not certain yet what will happen when I return to Erivi, she may claim it back, we will see.
Well seeing as if you take the crown in her first trio to the Caves & she has a crown again when u go the the Ancient Lab I'm gonna assume she wont notice cos she seems to have her own duplication skills lol

Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hold on a moment.. that one was Tinkerer's doing.. he put her in the poll.. unfortunately Victoria was the other contender..
He put her in the poll against VICTORIA after a few people kept asking for her. Notice he hasent brought it up since in game? He knew EXACTLY what he was doing there lol

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Well seeing as if you take the crown in her first trio to the Caves & she has a crown again when u go the the Ancient Lab I'm gonna assume she wont notice cos she seems to have her own duplication skills lol
Well I've taken the crown half a dozen times before but keeping it was another matter.
This time, at least, it seems to have worked.

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
The second kid with Erevi's Daughter (the first after the egg) got born and named (Abbadon by default) but it didn't register in her children list, its that normal or is my save bugged?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The second kid with Erevi's Daughter (the first after the egg) got born and named (Abbadon by default) but it didn't register in her children list, its that normal or is my save bugged?
Having same problem. I don't think its coded yet

May 26, 2019
if only necromancy was a thing in PQ....
I mean it is, isn't it?

The magic that brings forth the ghouls and the zombies in the cemetery has to be necromancy.
What other kind of magic could it be?

Peasant's Quest also technically has necrophilia as well - since the vampires are living-dead and the MC has sex with them.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I mean it is, isn't it?

The magic that brings forth the ghouls and the zombies in the cemetery has to be necromancy.

Peasant's Quest also technically has necrophilia as well - since the vampires are living-dead and the MC has sex with them.
Well, Obeah the female black goblin is a necromancer

May 26, 2019
Because you are all horny shites & Tinkerer probably dosent want to do a story arc for every mum as well. I mean we have see it already with Mia's grandmother, Makith & Molly. The second theres another female in the game (dosent matter about age or story) the fanbase starts begging for content involving them. Even if Tinkerer never planed for it. So that's why lol
I dunno! If I was Tinkerer, knowing that this was gonna happen, I'd sort of plan for it.

Have a main girl who the MC is genuinely after and who the game mainly focuses on for a particular story-line.

Then have some secondary girls associated with that main girl, who are either her friends or family.

Finally, I'd make it so that when the player finishes a particular girl's story-line, the MC has sexual access not only to that main girl but to the secondary girls as well.

Basically like in Summertime Saga, where

1) finishing Eve's story gives you sexual access not only to Eve, but to Grace and Odette as well
2) finishing Roxxy's story gives you sexual access not only to Roxxy, but to Missy, Becca, and Crystal (Roxxy's mom)

But I understand Tinkerer choosing to just not have girls he doesn't want to make content for, there in the first place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brovalon

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among the ladies had midwives to aid their 1st childbirth? I find it surprising that only a few of them had it:

1. Victoria - The guards in the human village

2. Mia - Her grandma?

3. Everi - Bolon

4. Succubus daughter - Everi

5. Goblin mates - Makith

6. Frida - Hilda

7. Vampire sisters - Each other?

So where did the rest learn the art of unassisted childbirth?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I mean it is, isn't it?

Vampires are a bit if a blurred line I think. At the end of the day their more Immoratal Undead. Vampires look alive (ignoring the lack of heart beat, pale complexion & cold bodies) & they still retain functional thought & personality. Other undead are either incorporeal (ghosts) or rotting shamblers (zombies). Its one think to fuck a vampire because they have been sexualised to heck & are depicted as never aging or showing decomposition (it's like their bodies have just stopped in time), it's another to deal with other undead cos the, for example a zombie, is a rotting corpse- its necrophilia with extra steps (literally). We could all argue the difference between the 2 all day but I say the difference is DECAY.

I dunno! If I was Tinkerer, knowing that this was gonna happen, I'd sort of plan for it.

Have a main girl who the MC is genuinely after and who the game mainly focuses on for a particular story-line.

Then have some secondary girls associated with that main girl, who are either her friends or family.

Finally, I'd make it so that when the player finishes a particular girl's story-line, the MC has sexual access not only to that main girl but to the secondary girls as well.

Basically like in Summertime Saga, where

1) finishing Eve's story gives you sexual access not only to Eve, but to Grace and Odette as well
2) finishing Roxxy's story gives you sexual access not only to Roxxy, but to Missy, Becca, and Crystal (Roxxy's mom)

But I understand Tinkerer choosing to just not have girls he doesn't want to make content for, there in the first place.
Yeah but Summertime Saga is a team isnt it? This is 1 guy. I feel he originally added old/granny female NPCs, especially after the Jennny beggingbthat cropped up, as a means to avoid having people want them (not realising there is jo limit in horny depravity). I even think he killed off Molly not realising how many people would go "can she be our fuck zombie?...". Notice how he has mostly avoided adding females as of late unless they are destined to be fucked (Liandra's mum- who we get access to through Liandras story btw), this is also why I wouldnt be surprised if Tinkerer has plans for Madame Daiyu later down the line.

I think people forget that Tinkerer is 1 dude creating a game he started for fun to test his skills & originally expected to get done in like 1-2 years...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who among the ladies had midwives to aid their 1st childbirth? I find it surprising that only a few of them had it:

1. Victoria - The guards in the human village

2. Mia - Her grandma?

3. Everi - Bolon

4. Succubus daughter - Everi

5. Goblin mates - Makith

6. Frida - Hilda

7. Vampire sisters - Each other?

So where did the rest learn the art of unassisted childbirth?
•Alice- Zive/Temple girls
•Jenny- Tom, her husband
•Victoria- Guards
•Rosy- Guads?
(Honestly they live in a village they probably have someone who we havent/cant see who can come to each house & help with births. I mean we only ever see Marcus' workers during jobs & Miller's wife & daughter after burning their house down)
•Mia- Greta, her grandmother
•Ziva- Caleah/Temple girls
•Oksana- Ziva/Temple girls
•Julia- Oakly or Grug... (my headcannon is they go to the Temple to get aid from them...)
•Liandra- Luthien, her mother
•Luthien- Liandra
•Erevi- 1st time was MC (who past out), from then on her Daughter.
•Succubus- Erevi, her mother.
•Frida- Hilde, her sister (later MC as we always arrive for the births)
•Shakala, Seqouia, GD, Obeah- Makith &/or each other.
•Bat Breeder- is an animal laying eggs so dosent need one.
•Venomina- lays eggs & dosent need one.
•Imp- herself/MC?

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
•Alice- Zive/Temple girls
•Jenny- Tom, her husband
•Victoria- Guards
•Rosy- Guads?
(Honestly they live in a village they probably have someone who we havent/cant see who can come to each house & help with births. I mean we only ever see Marcus' workers during jobs & Miller's wife & daughter after burning their house down)
•Mia- Greta, her grandmother
•Ziva- Caleah/Temple girls
•Oksana- Ziva/Temple girls
•Julia- Oakly or Grug...
•Liandra- Luthien, her mother
•Luthien- Liandra
•Erevi- 1st time was MC (who past out), from then on her Daughter.
•Succubus- Erevi, her mother.
•Frida- Hilde, her sister (later MC as we always arrive for the births)
•Shakala, Seqouia, GD, Obeah- Makith &/or each other.
•Bat Breeder- is an animal laying eggs so dosent need one.
•Venomina- lays eggs & dosent need one.
•Imp- herself/MC?
Why would Grug be at the mc's family farm if his home is the temple? Greta is the name of Mia's grandmother?

May 26, 2019
Vampires are a bit if a blurred line I think. At the end of the day their more Immoratal Undead. Vampires look alive (ignoring the lack of heart beat, pale complexion & cold bodies) & they still retain functional thought & personality. Other undead are either incorporeal (ghosts) or rotting shamblers (zombies). Its one think to fuck a vampire because they have been sexualised to heck & are depicted as never aging or showing decomposition (it's like their bodies have just stopped in time), it's another to deal with other undead cos the, for example a zombie, is a rotting corpse- its necrophilia with extra steps (literally). We could all argue the difference between the 2 all day but I say the difference is DECAY.
Yeah, I was just going off of the basic definition of necrophilia which is "sexual intercourse with a corpse." How decayed the corpse is or isn't doesn't really matter regarding the definition of necrophilia.

But I don't really care to argue about this and you probably don't either.

I was just bringing it up as an aside to my point that this game does indeed contain necromancy.

Yeah but Summertime Saga is a team isnt it? This is 1 guy. I feel he originally added old/granny female NPCs, especially after the Jennny beggingbthat cropped up, as a means to avoid having people want them (not realising there is jo limit in horny depravity). I even think he killed off Molly not realising how many people would go "can she be our fuck zombie?...". Notice how he has mostly avoided adding females as of late unless they are destined to be fucked (Liandra's mum- who we get access to through Liandras story btw), this is also why I wouldnt be surprised if Tinkerer has plans for Madame Daiyu later down the line.

I think people forget that Tinkerer is 1 dude creating a game he started for fun to test his skills & originally expected to get done in like 1-2 years...
You are very right in that Summertime Saga is a team and Peasant's Quest is just one guy.
But Peasant's Quest does have the major advantage of being 3D-rendered rather than being completely hand-drawn like Summertime Saga.

In the end, I'm not expecting 1 man to be able to do the work of an entire team.
I'm just saying that there are other options available and Summertime Saga presents one of those options.

Also, regarding Mia's grandmother - If Tinkerer didn't intend for her to become one of MC's girls, then why did he make her so curvaceous and thick?

Why not make her look like a normal, non-sexually appealing grand-ma, rather than look like the MCU's hot Aunt May? :ROFLMAO:

Really, Tinkerer brought it upon himself when he rendered Mia's grandma the way he did.

As for Makith, more goblin women means more goblin babies.
More goblin babies means more goblin soldiers.
More goblin soldiers means more tribute to the MC.

It's simple math and you can't use the "Makith is infertile" argument because of the Enhanced Fertility Potion.
If that potion can be used to impregnate undead, barren vampires, there's no good argument for why it couldn't help impregnate Makith too.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...Have a main girl who the MC is genuinely after and who the game mainly focuses on for a particular story-line.

Then have some secondary girls associated with that main girl, who are either her friends or family....
A sure fired way to piss off the majority no matter which one he picked to be the main one, if you saw the teirzoo rankings that happened a while ago, very few people agreed on which was best.

I don't think I've ever played a game where I agreed with the Devs choice "main" girl and it usually leaves you feeling disappointed as you are forced down that route with your favourite only getting a few scenes. If think Tinkerer has made the best choice with the way he currently does it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why would Grug be at the mc's family farm if his home is the temple? Greta is the name of Mia's grandmother?
Because if you dont help or kill Oakly you have to send Grug to the farm to protect her.

Yes Mia's grandma is called Greta

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
As for Makith, more goblin women means more goblin babies.
More goblin babies means more goblin soldiers.
More goblin soldiers means more tribute to the MC.

It's simple math and you can't use the "Makith is infertile" argument because of the Enhanced Fertility Potion.
If that potion can be used to impregnate undead, barren vampires, there's no good argument for why it couldn't help impregnate Makith too.

But it could be argued she IS to old to breed even with Enhanced Fertility potions. The explanation is simple: menopause.

Jenny was suffering from Barreness but there are women IRL who suffer from not being able to conceive but not cos they CANT but because they suffer medical complications. These same women usually have what's called a "1 chance" pregnancy if they struggle with actually conceiving (if they dont just suffer multiple miscarriages). The EF may have the benefit of circumventing these medical issues so she can actually get pregnant.

The Vampires are immortal undead who's bodies have essentially been put on pause. This would hypertheotically mean they don have eggs in their system they just dont go through the motions. But again the EF could trigger a kickstarter to the system, essentially triggering a pregnancy (Gargoyles remind me of calcified fetuses- look it up I'm not explaining any more than that lol). So they produce these weird "Gargoyles" & then their bodies got back into "stasis".

But women who have aged past menopause do not have eggs to produce. This means that the EF potions would not work anyway. Greta & Makith may just be past the point of pregnancy. And sure you could just say "let us fuck'em anyway" but this game is built on the fact we can knock up every girl we have sex with. Would suck to start changing that now. This is just my explanation & personally I think it makes sense.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Also, regarding Mia's grandmother - If Tinkerer didn't intend for her to become one of MC's girls, then why did he make her so curvaceous and thick?

Why not make her look like a normal, non-sexually appealing grand-ma, rather than look like the MCU's hot Aunt May? :ROFLMAO:

Really, Tinkerer brought it upon himself when he rendered Mia's grandma the way he did.
Yeah why was Aunt May hot... that was weird for me lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
But it could be argued she IS to old to breed even with Enhanced Fertility potions. The explanation is simple: menopause.

Jenny was suffering from Barreness but there are women IRL who suffer from not being able to conceive but not cos they CANT but because they suffer medical complications. These same women usually have what's called a "1 chance" pregnancy if they struggle with actually conceiving (if they dont just suffer multiple miscarriages). The EF may have the benefit of circumventing these medical issues so she can actually get pregnant.

The Vampires are immortal undead who's bodies have essentially been put on pause. This would hypertheotically mean they don have eggs in their system they just dont go through the motions. But again the EF could trigger a kickstarter to the system, essentially triggering a pregnancy (Gargoyles remind me of calcified fetuses- look it up I'm not explaining any more than that lol). So they produce these weird "Gargoyles" & then their bodies got back into "stasis".

But women who have aged past menopause do not have eggs to produce. This means that the EF potions would not work anyway. Greta & Makith may just be past the point of pregnancy. And sure you could just say "let us fuck'em anyway" but this game is built on the fact we can knock up every girl we have sex with. Would suck to start changing that now. This is just my explanation & personally I think it makes sense.
Since this is about old ladies to get knocked up, I did mention the possible gilfs to join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies similar to Luthien who are the moms of Rosy, Everi, Giantess sisters & Shakala. Moms of Venomina, Venatrex & the vampire sisters seem unlikely because they're more or less hinted to have died. Those belonging to human ladies are most unlikely because they're dead or are too old to be fertile unless there's a miracle cure for them. Not sure about the moms of the 2 remaining goblins, Sequins & Obeah. Lastly, the ogress' mom might be a good idea even though Tinkerer said not much will be focused on her

May 26, 2019
A sure fired way to piss off the majority no matter which one he picked to be the main one, if you saw the teirzoo rankings that happened a while ago, very few people agreed on which was best.
So what if the majority get pissed off? Like you've already stated, they'll get pissed off no matter what he chooses.

There are lots of players who are pissed off that Maghda and Vivenatrix don't have way more content.
Does that mean Tinkerer should just cave in and suddenly make these two characters his current main focus?

Ultimately, it seems that as long as the content that the dev chooses to provide is genuinely good, then that dev will always have supporters.

This certainly seems to be the case for Summertime Saga (the game that directly inspired my idea of a main girl with side girls) with it's hundreds of patrons.

I don't think I've ever played a game where I agreed with the Devs choice "main" girl and it usually leaves you feeling disappointed as you are forced down that route with your favourite only getting a few scenes. If think Tinkerer has made the best choice with the way he currently does it.
You've also probably never played a game where you completely agreed with the Dev regarding the attention he was giving certain girls in the game.

In almost every one of these games you've played, you probably wished the Dev would take time away from developing content for one girl, so that he could spend that time on another girl you found to be more favourable.

And I bet Peasant's Quest is no exception to this.

In the end, my point is that whenever Tinkerer decides to introduce a new girl into the game and gives that new girl attractive, female companions, Tinkerer should anticipate players wanting to bang that new girl and her companions.

Then, planning in advance, Tinkerer can create a couple lewd scenes for those female companions.

And when the players demand more of the female companions who were only meant to be lesser/secondary characters, Tinkerer can tell them "no."

And they'll learn to deal with it just like how Maghda fans have learned to deal with Maghda just being a minor character.

Or, Tinkerer can just continue down the route he's always been going - introducing girls with zero female companions.

Either way, we both know we'll both still be playing for a long time to come.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes