PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
The only character I can think of who could be revealed to have a tenious relation to one is Madame Daiyu. Being (most likley) an Asian-esque woman she may be a descendent of Zsofia's family line.
I just found that Zsofia's a Hungarian name which explains why she doesn't have an Asian look so when she mentioned that she came from the Eastern Kingdom, it's probably somewhere similar to Eastern Europe & so it's unlikely that she's related to Daiyu

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
•Alice- Zive/Temple girls
•Jenny- Tom, her husband
•Victoria- Guards
•Rosy- Guads?
(Honestly they live in a village they probably have someone who we havent/cant see who can come to each house & help with births. I mean we only ever see Marcus' workers during jobs & Miller's wife & daughter after burning their house down)
•Mia- Greta, her grandmother
•Ziva- Caleah/Temple girls
•Oksana- Ziva/Temple girls
•Julia- Oakly or Grug... (my headcannon is they go to the Temple to get aid from them...)
•Liandra- Luthien, her mother
•Luthien- Liandra
•Erevi- 1st time was MC (who past out), from then on her Daughter.
•Succubus- Erevi, her mother.
•Frida- Hilde, her sister (later MC as we always arrive for the births)
•Shakala, Seqouia, GD, Obeah- Makith &/or each other.
•Bat Breeder- is an animal laying eggs so dosent need one.
•Venomina- lays eggs & dosent need one.
•Imp- herself/MC?
I agree with most of them however the mother & daughter duo of high elves, somehow I don't think it's always the case because sometimes Liandra will be alone in the house & Oakley being a plant doesn't really understand how childbirth works. Also Frida mentioned that the males of her race are extremely dim-witted so Grug obviously knows nothing about childbirth

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
:unsure: No idea what has happened but all 12 of my completed saved games are gone. :confused:
The only thing I can think of that has happened since I last played was another damned W10 update but I can't believe that's it.
Oh well, it's a good job I like playing the game, start again from scratch. :(

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
:unsure: No idea what has happened but all 12 of my completed saved games are gone. :confused:
The only thing I can think of that has happened since I last played was another damned W10 update but I can't believe that's it.
Oh well, it's a good job I like playing the game, start again from scratch. :(
so you didnt copy them over fromt he last version to the new one?
due the game dont look on the pc like some other games.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
so you didnt copy them over fromt he last version to the new one?
due the game dont look on the pc like some other games.
Been playing the latest version on all 12 games and this is the first time I've had this problem on all browsers and sites.
Searched all the files and it's gone, along with the saves for some other games.
Gonna need a new computer I think, this one is getting old now,

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
1674249738446.png
Hi!
Just wanted to give you a small peek and update. So far I have been busy working on rendering scenes for Gwynneth. I slightly brushed up an existing scene and made a non-pregnant version of the same scene. I've also completed an entirely new scene for her (both versions). Currently I'm visiting my parents, so lacking my workstation, I've started scripting some of the mechanics and new events.
I'm still not 100% happy with my planned story for Gwynneth, I'll need to give it some more thought, but Maghda is fairly set in stone. Her questline will require another vendor I've been thinking of adding in Greyport for a while, so I'm looking forward breathing a bit more life into that location. Before you get your hopes up, it will be a male, so don't count on shagging him:).
Have a nice weekend everyone!

Tinkerer.​

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
View attachment 2327042

Hi!
Just wanted to give you a small peek and update. So far I have been busy working on rendering scenes for Gwynneth. I slightly brushed up an existing scene and made a non-pregnant version of the same scene. I've also completed an entirely new scene for her (both versions). Currently I'm visiting my parents, so lacking my workstation, I've started scripting some of the mechanics and new events.
I'm still not 100% happy with my planned story for Gwynneth, I'll need to give it some more thought, but Maghda is fairly set in stone. Her questline will require another vendor I've been thinking of adding in Greyport for a while, so I'm looking forward breathing a bit more life into that location. Before you get your hopes up, it will be a male, so don't count on shagging him:).

Tinkerer.​

Too bad the 2nd trader in Greyport isn't a lady & I know Maghda only plays a minor role in the game but I wish to find out more about her

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayrus

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
the66
Does Android 2.95 come with a patch?
I don't know how to put the incest patch in the app, so I can only ask you if the app comes with a patch.
Thanks.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66
Does Android 2.95 come with a patch?
I don't know how to put the incest patch in the app, so I can only ask you if the app comes with a patch.
Thanks.
you don't have to patch anything. everything is ready to be played the way it's meant to be played.

Reactions: sunqian3000

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
does the cheat mod work for anyone? it fucking breaks everytime, using the correct versions doesn't matter everything still fucking break the images and i cant get anywhere

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
does the cheat mod work for anyone? it fucking breaks everytime, using the correct versions doesn't matter everything still fucking break the images and i cant get anywhere

If you are capable of reading version numbers you could find the reason why it doesn't work

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
the66
It was the first time I used my mobile phone to play.
I would like to ask how to transfer the saves archive when the future version is updated. Or does it automatically transfer the saves archive when using the new APK on the same phone?
thank you.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66
It was the first time I used my mobile phone to play.
I would like to ask how to transfer the saves archive when the future version is updated. Or does it automatically transfer the saves archive when using the new APK on the same phone?
thank you.
either backup your save files before uninstalling the game or just update with the next version.

Reactions: sunqian3000

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you don't have to patch anything. everything is ready to be played the way it's meant to be played.
I don't use android so this doesn't really affect me, but I'm curious what "the way it's meant to be played." means.
is that with or without being decensored? Seems unnecessary ambiguous.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I don't use android so this doesn't really affect me, but I'm curious what "the way it's meant to be played." means.
is that with or without being decensored? Seems unnecessary ambiguous.
1674299597964.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: M3ntir

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
View attachment 2327042

Hi!

Tinkerer.​

Damn Ik it is too much to ask but can you please recommend him of another Orgy scene with Gwynneth, Victoria, Jenny and Rosy.

It would be cool to see the mayor with every woman in Weirdwood. :BootyTime:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Damn Ik it is too much to ask but can you please recommend him of another Orgy scene with Gwynneth, Victoria, Jenny and Rosy.

It would be cool to see the mayor with every woman in Weirdwood. :BootyTime:
why this not going to happen:
Gwynn + pregnant gwynn
Victoria + pregnant Victoria
so on

so basicly he need to make : 2x2x2x2 version of the same scene
16 versions so doubt that will ever happen :)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes