Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
why this not going to happen:
Gwynn + pregnant gwynn
Victoria + pregnant Victoria
so on

so basicly he need to make : 2x2x2x2 version of the same scene
16 versions so doubt that will ever happen :)
Not really, It's easy enough to kill multiple variations by having any girl who is pregnant say she isn't in the mood for a group session. Those kinds of scenes are better when they are rare anyway, make it feel more like a special occasion.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Not really, It's easy enough to kill multiple variations by having any girl who is pregnant say she isn't in the mood for a group session. Those kinds of scenes are better when they are rare anyway, make it feel more like a special occasion.
That isnt how Tinkerer normally does stuff, he always make the same scene with a pregnant and nonpregnant version. so dont think he will change his plans for this. but still like 16 versions to make, bit easyer because you take out the pregnant girls.

so normal or not showing => 2 version per girl still.
but is it a orgy if 4 girls are pregnant and no show :D

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
That isnt how Tinkerer normally does stuff, he always make the same scene with a pregnant and nonpregnant version. so dont think he will change his plans for this. but still like 16 versions to make, bit easyer because you take out the pregnant girls.

But it can be like the scene with Victoria and the Succubus Daughter. Also achievable only with ideal constellations.
On this day, one of the actresses might just announce it casually. Or the girls could stand horny in front of the town hall.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Just because he normally does things a certain way doesn't mean he has to be forced to do that all the time, he has free will doesn't he?

if you lock special events into requiring a condition to be met, the he could simpley block the choice from being available unless it is possible. Why 2 versions per girl, have I missed something? not pregnant and not showing = same picture.

And we have about 100000 girls now right, why are you limiting it to a 4 girl orgy??? INVITE THEM ALL!!, see who turns up.... Sweaty body pile Hoooooooo!! Giants on the bottom please. (Don't tell me Tinkerer can't draw them)

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Just because he normally does things a certain way doesn't mean he has to be forced to do that all the time, he has free will doesn't he?

if you lock special events into requiring a condition to be met, the he could simpley block the choice from being available unless it is possible. Why 2 versions per girl, have I missed something? not pregnant and not showing = same picture.

And we have about 100000 girls now right, why are you limiting it to a 4 girl orgy??? INVITE THEM ALL!!, see who turns up.... Sweaty body pile Hoooooooo!! Giants on the bottom please. (Don't tell me Tinkerer can't draw them)
what i mean is like the picture is still 4 girls + MC
so if one of the girls is pregnant and cant show up, Tinkerer still need to (re)make the picture with Mc +3 girls
and so on than same picture with girls ABC and not girl D , than other one with girls ACD and B missing.

all need to be renderd and everything that comes with it, so still need lot of time to be made.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
what i mean is like the picture is still 4 girls + MC
so if one of the girls is pregnant and cant show up, Tinkerer still need to (re)make the picture with Mc +3 girls
and so on than same picture with girls ABC and not girl D , than other one with girls ACD and B missing.

all need to be renderd and everything that comes with it, so still need lot of time to be made.
what I meant is if one of the girls is pregnant and doesn't show up then the scene doesn't happen, it's an all or nothing scene, only one set of pictures.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
what I meant is if one of the girls is pregnant and doesn't show up then the scene doesn't happen, it's an all or nothing scene, only one set of pictures.
can understand if it all or nothing (but lots of people will ask for Version X with the girls ABCD ) would help allot with the amount of work need to be added to it. if it was the PQ orgy, in my eyes that would be : Ziva (boss of temple) + everi (boss of Tower) + victoria (the mayor).

than you can say the goblin and its for is the 4th big place/focus of the game. so Shakala 4th.
think most of the other girls are side storys. not big enoug plots to be included but that is my opinion.

what could be : the baronness, of greyport. if the story around the city is big enough for the 4th girl in the far future .

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can understand if it all or nothing (but lots of people will ask for Version X with the girls ABCD ) would help allot with the amount of work need to be added to it. if it was the PQ orgy, in my eyes that would be : Ziva (boss of temple) + everi (boss of Tower) + victoria (the mayor).

than you can say the goblin and its for is the 4th big place/focus of the game. so Shakala 4th.
think most of the other girls are side storys. not big enoug plots to be included but that is my opinion.

what could be : the baronness, of greyport. if the story around the city is big enough for the 4th girl in the far future .
I think Gwen's USP is her familiarity with sex and her lack of inhibition, it's unreasonable to expect every combination of girls, but there also enough 1 on 1 human scenes to require something new to make Gwen interesting, make use of her knowledge, use her to "train" other members of your harem with threesomes, or some extra kinky sessions with girls who are already uninhibited.

PS. They are all the MC's Harem get them all in the one place (call it the festival of ME), get them all drunk and loaded with special pastries and see what happens :p no need for a fancy plot.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think Gwen's USP is her familiarity with sex and her lack of inhibition, it's unreasonable to expect every combination of girls, but there also enough 1 on 1 human scenes to require something new to make Gwen interesting, make use of her knowledge, use her to "train" other members of your harem with threesomes, or some extra kinky sessions with girls who are already uninhibited.

PS. They are all the MC's Harem get them all in the one place (call it the festival of ME), get them all drunk and loaded with special pastries and see what happens :p no need for a fancy plot.
i can understand that it doenst need a fancy plot but it makes bit easyer to tell people who are dissapointed why girl 1 is choisen and not girl 2 :) . and keep the peace aswell on the server/fan side as his own head for making that scene.

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i can understand that it doenst need a fancy plot but it makes bit easyer to tell people who are dissapointed why girl 1 is choisen and not girl 2 :) . and keep the peace aswell on the server/fan side as his own head for making that scene.
I never said it was an easy scene :p, I don't think it would even be possible as a single scene, there would be a lot going on, lots of possibilities on how it might be represented, As the creator he gets to decide where the focus is... a Blessing and a Curse... But such is the fate of the creative folk.

I'd imagine it done as multiple scenes, each time you throw a "festival of ME" a random one would play out. They could be created as filler when other ideas aren't flowing so good. Maybe using images that were created for other ideas which then got discarded.

It also doesn't need to be all about sex scenes, you can have cat fights between rivals, Girls tearing each others clothes off/Wrestling in the mud or uninhibited play such as Stripteases, dancing on tables, drunken games, risque dares (right now I'm imagining Victoria streaking while Rosy is dancing on a table). I don't know what those things cost in terms of development time, but the way I'm imagining it, it would be cheaper than most sex scenes since many wouldn't need to be animated (for me anyway), just cheeky little peeks into various drunken activities a few frames here and there (like cheeky postcards). interspersed with bigger sex scenes like those we have come to expect in PQ (again at Tinkerers whim).

Easier to tell people! why? the easiest way is don't :p Random is as random does. Tinkerer could base scenes on popular opinion if he wanted too, but I'd recommend against it, he should follow his own muse, if an idea tickles you, then do it. I think fans are too coddled nowadays, they don't need to be told every why! :devilish:

EDIT:
The biggest thing for me is I want to see the various girls interacting with each other, my biggest niggle with the game is almost everyone is isolated in their own little bubble, I crave some drama, some tension as they interact with each other... it's a small village, they have to know the MC is fucking everyone with a pussy... + those who don't have pets :p

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who remembers that I gave the suggestion that the ancients might be aliens? Well someone suggested that they might be gods because they're from a different plane which is probably true but still given the hi-tech machines & how the yautjas were once referred to as gods by ancient humans, the possibility of them being aliens still stands

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
why this not going to happen:
Gwynn + pregnant gwynn
Victoria + pregnant Victoria
so on

so basicly he need to make : 2x2x2x2 version of the same scene
16 versions so doubt that will ever happen :)
Or we can set up single scene while all are either pregnant or not!?
Or even both (one for all girls pregnant and another when all are not pregnant).

roland77777

Jul 1, 2020
Does anyone know how to apply the decensor patch to the mac version? The instructions only work for PC, as I've yet to find a www folder in the mac version.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes