DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This game has scenes with a female centaur (not the main character).
Not sure if this is a question or a statement but either way there are no female Centaurs in this game. Heck theres technically no Centaurs in this game period. MC can transform into one with Beth but yeah we dont see any real ones in the game.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Not sure if this is a question or a statement but either way there are no female Centaurs in this game. Heck theres technically no Centaurs in this game period. MC can transform into one with Beth but yeah we dont see any real ones in the game.
Do you know any games where this is planned or are there already scenes with them?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Well, there are no minotaurs either until quite recently

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, there are no minotaurs either until quite recently
If it was a question then I was answering that there r non in the game.

If it was a statement then I was pointing out there are no Centaurs in the game.

Either way my statement does not change. Until/if a centaur DOES appear in the game cool. But currently no. And we all knew the Minotaur was gonna show up cos Tinkerer had promised the Cow Girl long time ago.

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
I see the latest update is on Maghda and Gwen any luck on how story with Hilde would go about ? Just looking into it because she pretty much wants to beat her sister at everything (birthing more children or stealing MC could count as well) plus it gives the giant territory to MC as well being the chief.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among the mc's fuckbuddies lose their virginity before meeting him? I only know of these ladies:

1. Everi - She hinted that she played with Bolon before when she was a teenager

2. Zsofia - Let's be honest, she's a shameless slut way before she became a vampiress

3. Maghda - She's Dolf's mate

4. Jenny - She's married to Tom

5. Luthien - She's Liandra's mother so obviously she had been impregnated by the latter's father

6. Ziva - She's the high priestess to a sex goddess so this shouldn't be a surprise

7. Victoria - She's unfaithful

8. Gwendolyn - She's a whore

9. Sequoia - She's the former mate of the pygmy goblin chieftain

10. Beth - She done it with a horse

11. Liandra - She did mention that she played with boys in her homeland

There are some others but not confirmed & a few among them give you the option to do so

Reactions: caspian90

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Who among the mc's fuckbuddies lose their virginity before meeting him? I only know of these ladies:

1. Everi - She hinted that she played with Bolon before when she was a teenager

2. Zsofia - Let's be honest, she's a shameless slut way before she became a vampiress

3. Maghda - She's Dolf's mate

4. Jenny - She's married to Tom

5. Luthien - She's Liandra's mother so obviously she had been impregnated by the latter's father

6. Ziva - She's the high priestess to a sex goddess so this shouldn't be a surprise

7. Victoria - She's unfaithful

8. Gwendolyn - She's a whore

9. Sequoia - She's the former mate of the pygmy goblin chieftain

10. Beth - She done it with a horse

11. Liandra - She did mention that she played with boys in her homeland

There are some others but not confirmed & a few among them give you the option to do so
Caleah - She was sex slave
Hilde - She is chiefs wife
Mia - Was rape by goblins
Shakala - On wedding orgy, she had some talks about this
Rosy - Maybe, she had long time boyfriend

The only ones with whom it is almost certain that they were virgins are: Daughters, Imp and Oksana

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes