DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Angel should also have her skillset focused on combat vs the succubus's magic

all it takes is for someone to plant the seed in tinkerer's mind..
I feel like she should have powers that kind of oppose the Succubus in a manner. So her spells feel more divine & I do think she should be more combat focused (kinda like a genki girl so if Succubus is a bratty spellcaster then the Angel would be a hyper powerhouse). Example bellow:

Spells:
°Heal Major Wounds- Heals 89HP
°Chain Lightning- Strikes multiple enemies with lightning. They become stunned for several turns.
°Divine Sheild- The party's DEF is raised by 2 for a short time.
°Enchant- Makes an enemy infatuated with the caster & they will attack an ally on their turn. Last for several rounds or until attacked (while under this effect Party Members will not attack this frenemy unless explicitly directed to by the player).
°Ball of Light- a ball of light appears above the caster allowing the Party to see in the dark.
°Exorcism- engulfs all enemies in a divine light that does extra damage. Undead & Demons recelieve bonus damage.

Skills:
°Divine Smite- Divine power courses through the individual allowing for their attack to do extra damage. Bonus damage against Undead or Demons
°Quick Strike- an attack that hits a single target for extra damage & all other enemies also take damage (like Oakly's Swipe attack).

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
The problem with all these ideas is that we already have such powerful combat options already that no opponent can stand against them.
The game at the beginning is a challenge but as you progress the challenges diminish almost to the point of being pointless.
If anything extra is added to the game, and it is a game, I hope it is more challenging foes.
The only undefeatable "enemy" so far is the dragon.
I would love to see a more tactical combat featuring multiple participants with choices of who to set against who and maneuvering options to outflank and surround an enemy.
An army of goblin spearmen and archers appeals, maybe even mounted on tamed bears.
Or maybe this is just my Napoleon complex coming to the fore.

Jun 7, 2022
The problem with all these ideas is that we already have such powerful combat options already that no opponent can stand against them.
The game at the beginning is a challenge but as you progress the challenges diminish almost to the point of being pointless.
If anything extra is added to the game, and it is a game, I hope it is more challenging foes.
The only undefeatable "enemy" so far is the dragon.
I would love to see a more tactical combat featuring multiple participants with choices of who to set against who and maneuvering options to outflank and surround an enemy.
An army of goblin spearmen and archers appeals, maybe even mounted on tamed bears.
Or maybe this is just my Napoleon complex coming to the fore.
Y just play tww at this point :)

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I've more than 10 babies in Qetesh. The apparition/ghost has appeared ON my bed at least 5 times. I've gotten food for all the kids and even Oksana is pregnant.

What's the trigger to find more converts? The walkthrough says she just has to appear twice next to bed...

• Love
Reactions: Brovalon

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the possible Asian monster girls to appear in the game? So far, there're only European 1s & I thought of a few & their crazy possibilies in it:

1. Jiangshi - She could be Daiyu's daughter & from the look of it, her mom might have used magic to turn her into 1 after her death

2. Long - She might be a blood relative of Vexina & probably a distant 1

3. Yuki-onna - She might be living somewhere in the same mountain as the Kroggoth

4. Kitsune - She could be living somewhere in the woods

Well, what others can you think of?

raunakdolui

Sep 3, 2020
You first need to get clay, there are 2 areas where you find them, and it is not that hard to spot, and then you need a shovel to get it, which you can find next to 1 of them, I am not saying where the spots are, because they are easy to find.
Where are the 2 places bro where I can find the clay I cannot find it at all

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 2353195

I want to ask all quest, I only get quest 135
Tou can only have 136 quests in the log as Mass For The Pious is bugged & you must either complete Acorns OR Security, you cannot complete both.

Quests you may have missed:
-Check Point: must speak with guard in front of Witch's hunt BEFORE asking the Mayor for a job.
-Talk To The Villagers: must try to enter the Goblin Forest BEFORE speaking with the Mayor.
-Werewolf Hunt: if you choose no cuck option for Mia then this quest is removed.
-Prove You're Love: let Obeah's affection drop to zero then ask Shakala where she has gone.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What are the possible Asian monster girls to appear in the game? So far, there're only European 1s & I thought of a few & their crazy possibilies in it:

1. Jiangshi - She could be Daiyu's daughter & from the look of it, her mom might have used magic to turn her into 1 after her death

2. Long - She might be a blood relative of Vexina & probably a distant 1

3. Yuki-onna - She might be living somewhere in the same mountain as the Kroggoth

4. Kitsune - She could be living somewhere in the woods

Well, what others can you think of?
The only one I think could fit is the Kitsune but that's cos I think Madam Daiyu could easily be revealed to be one. But I'm not sure if we will get any asian monsters :(

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1675207163822.png
Hi again!
Forgive me, for I have sinned. I deviated slightly from the original plan and got another character involved in Gwynneth's story. And I felt it required a proper threesome. I don't do a lot of threesomes, mainly because they take a lot of time to create. 50% more models to pose, and both lady's should have a go at the MC, so it's basically two scenes in one. To top it all of, two girls means I need to make four versions of the scene to take into account the possible pregnancies. Making the alternate versions isn't that much work compared to the first one, but it still adds up. I'm nearly done with the images for the first version and plan to complete the animations by the end of the week. And I'll likely need most of next week to complete the other three versions.
I guess what I'm trying to say is my aspirational goal of completing the update by the end of February is already looking fairly unrealistic, but I really felt like doing this scene, so I hope you all can forgive me for it:).
Take care!
Tinkerer.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2355626
Hi again!
Forgive me, for I have sinned. I deviated slightly from the original plan and got another character involved in Gwynneth's story. And I felt it required a proper threesome. I don't do a lot of threesomes, mainly because they take a lot of time to create. 50% more models to pose, and both lady's should have a go at the MC, so it's basically two scenes in one. To top it all of, two girls means I need to make four versions of the scene to take into account the possible pregnancies. Making the alternate versions isn't that much work compared to the first one, but it still adds up. I'm nearly done with the images for the first version and plan to complete the animations by the end of the week. And I'll likely need most of next week to complete the other three versions.
I guess what I'm trying to say is my aspirational goal of completing the update by the end of February is already looking fairly unrealistic, but I really felt like doing this scene, so I hope you all can forgive me for it:).
Take care!
Tinkerer.

Looks like Victoria will be involved in another threesome

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: caspian90

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2355626
Hi again!
Take care!
Tinkerer.

She doesn't look like Victoria to me. Maybe a new character?

Reactions: juancj0710

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
She doesn't look like Victoria to me. Maybe a new character?
If it is a character we've seen already it's going to either be Victoria or Ziva. They are the only ones with both the breast size and hair colour that match up. If it is a new character that'd be interesting - a de-uglified Maghda? A prostitute friend from Greyport?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2355626
Hi again!
Take care!
Tinkerer.

Looks like Victoria will be involved in another threesome
Doesn't look like Vicky to me either (something about the boobs)... Maybe the millers wife has finally come out to play?

Red lingerie & I think those tits might belong to Jenny... has anyone considered it might be Jenny?

Jenny's mini arc is essentially finished & has no bearing on the plot. It can be ignored/not pursued.

Gwynneth's mini arc is going to be finished & has no bearing on the plot. It can also be ignored.

Tinkere has said on many occasions he wants to do more with Jenny. So what better way then to involve her in an arc that has no bearing on the plot & can be ignored while still pursuing hers?

My bets on Jenny

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes