TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Looks like colour of her hair is black and unless Jenny did not use a dye to change her hair colour this character could be completely new character.
Do you recall the MC's disguise?, black wig?, black stockings?.
I'm not saying it is, I'm only saying it could be, he has the transformation spell after all and can turn himself into a wolf, horse, Grumpkin or tree. :unsure: ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there a set version for it or is there a new version that I have to obtain ?
just one
All it is, is a txt document called Censorship.txt, that contains a single word "Off" (that is all it has ever been)
you can just make it youself. and drop it in the www folder.

Last edited:

Griffan

May 17, 2018
just one
All it is, is a txt document called Censorship.txt, that contains a single word "off" (that is all it has ever been)
you can just make it youself. and drop it in the www folder.
Seriously ?! That's all it is ? I guess I was imagining something too complicated.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What you like she turns into a hideous human for 12 hours a day? Reverting back into a beautiful Ogress at dawn?? :oops:
Seriously? Are you trying to imply that she's originally a human all along?
I mean I'm implying that mabey MC uses Summoning to turn her into a human woman. Or mabey she gets cursed so she can swap between forms? Mabey she turns into a human & MC has to decide if she will be cured or stay that way....

Who knows lol

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
This has been a really fun game for me up to now, but it's starting to feel a bit aimless, and beyond the obvious fun of doing so there seems to be little point to the endless pregnancy making (aside from the goblins of course). The game, as fun as it is, is getting pretty long in the tooth and it doesn't really feel like it's moving towards a specific resolution, just new collections of quests as the world keeps getting bigger and bigger. What do you guys think the endgame looks like (or when for that matter) and what do you think the shelf life for this game is before it needs to wrap up and dev can start a new project?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
What do you guys think the endgame looks like (or when for that matter) and what do you think the shelf life for this game is before it needs to wrap up and dev can start a new project?
I don't know if the story is wrapping up or winding down just yet but Tinkerer and I did talk about creating a space exploration game in the same vein as Infinite Space (sega)

Reactions: joni51 and DomWolf

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I don't know if the story is wrapping up or winding down just yet but Tinkerer and I did talk about creating a space exploration game in the same vein as Infinite Space (sega)
Really? that sounds like fun. When you guys were batting it around were you discussing doing it concurrently with PQ or as a next gig?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Really? that sounds like fun. When you guys were batting it around were you discussing doing it concurrently with PQ or as a next gig?
If that's the case I reckon he should do it AFTER PQ cos let's face it he is kinda slow on updates thanks to even the "small ones" getting a bit carried away.

Would be interested to see if he does it like PQ but in space (by that I mean if pregnancy will once again play a vital role in the game)

Jun 3, 2022
How do I interact with the ghost? Like MC says "hello...?" and then she walks through him and that's it. No clue who that is or what to do wth that appearance

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the new places to be included in the game? I thought of these possible places:

1. High Elf Kingdom - The homeland of Liandra & her mom which the latter keeps mentioning by its name but it's kind of hard to remember

2. Everi's Former School - Everi mentioned that she was a student of a magic school & we might encounter new types of monster girls here

3. Cath's Home - Being a baroness, it should be no surprise if her home is similar to the vampiresses' castle

4. Grumpkin World - I'm pretty sure the grumpkins mentioned that they emigrated to the well from somewhere else & we might find a few abducted ladies to join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies

Reactions: Lotoftoms
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes