TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Shard ring or arrow but if you use the arrow you have to arm with the crossbow first which is less effective against the zombies and werebeasts before you meet the master. Arm with the crossbow before entering the room to fight the master. As already mentioned you first have to complete the rest of the quest before you try to enter this sally gate.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among the mc's kids are of unnatural births? So far, there are only 2:

1. Succubus daughter - Should be no surprise since Nergal must have magically mutated her when she was a fetus

2. Gargoyle sons - Obviously must be the work of the hardcore fertility potions which have supernatural essence in them

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Game have animated sex scenes and good sex scenes. Its on everyone taste if they are good animated scenes. ;)
He probably means if they are calling 4 different renders for animations, which few devs do and are objectively bad animated scenes.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
He probably means if they are calling 4 different renders for animations, which few devs do and are objectively bad animated scenes.
I understand, but i cant say it.
Its better then scenes in most VN, but not so good like in AAA games.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
i'd like to know if the game has good animated sex scenes?
It does have animations, and I'd say they are better than most games out there.

However, if you've just started playing the game and are in early quests, keep in mind that 'animations' were added into the game retrospectively; meaning some of the early game events are not animated. But trust me, there are many scenes later on and they are decently animated.

Also, Tinkerer (the dev) does rework some of the early game scenes and animates them. A good example of this (which you can access day 1) is Gwynneth, Weirdwood's prostitute. You can check it out and see if you like the quality of animations.

Reactions: DomWolf and M3ntir

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have a problem in this part I can't break the wall and if I have the pick, can anybody help me
Seem to remember someone else having this problem, I think his issue was the language mod he was using seemed to be the cause.
Send me your save and I'll see if I can move you passed this point

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Seem to remember someone else having this problem, I think his issue was the language mod he was using seemed to be the cause.
Send me your save and I'll see if I can move you passed this point
Repeatedly moving up and down the wall, while clicking on it, works for me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Repeatedly moving up and down the wall, while clicking on it, works for me.
I've never had a problem with it at all, last person I helped that reported this problem uploaded his save and it worked fine for me, he reported back later he tried it again without his Translator mod and it worked for him then.

Reactions: TSSG59

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
I have a problem in this part I can't break the wall and if I have the pick, can anybody help me
This may or may not solve your issue. It's also a question pointed at more experienced players.

Did you follow the spider into the crack immediately after it went inside?
Or, did you get a request from Erevi to 'deal with the annoying sounds below' later and then tried to use the pickaxe?

I may be wrong since it's been a while but I also recall trying to break the wall chasing after the spider and it didn't work. So I went about doing other things until I got that request from Erevi and then I was able to use the pickaxe.
But I could be wrong in recollecting the exact events.

Last edited:

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
This may or may not solve your issue. It's also a question pointed at more experienced players.

Did you follow the spider into the crack immediately after it went inside?
Or, did you get a request from Erevi to 'deal with the annoying sounds below' later and then tried to use the pickaxe?

I may be wrong since it's been a while but I also recall trying to break the wall chasing after the spider and it didn't work. So I went about doing other things until I got that request from Erevi and then I was able to use the pickaxe.
But I could be wrong in recollecting the exact events.
Well, I've played this game before and I know that I have to receive the mission to find the origin of the noise and that's why I went to that place but I can't break the wall

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes