TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Use Energy Potions.

U can also buy an Energy Necklace to help keep yourself going (the Black Dragon shop at Greyport. Keep going west along the road)
I haven't tested it for a long time but I believe there is a limit to how many energy potions you can use in normal play before they become ineffective.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I haven't tested it for a long time but I believe there is a limit to how many energy potions you can use in normal play before they become ineffective.
I have used like 5 Energies in a day once. As long as you wait until he complains he is tired it should always boost you're energy no issue (once went 3 days without sleeping...

I am playing it for the first time but there is a way that the character does not get tired quickly I see that the yellow line below the red line fills up and then it says that he is tired
Another think to add is you can give yourself some extra sex points (energy to fuck) by doing morning mass with Ziva & the girls. Mass + Necklace + back up Energy potions can make you a veritable fucking & fighting machine if done right.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1676488655282.png
Hi there!
Sorry for the lack of updates lately. My wife decided it was time to do something about the children's bedrooms (does this sound familiar?). Sadly Marcus was nowhere to be found, so I had to cart to Ikea myself and spend the next several evenings putting together "Lego kits for adults". So I've been a bit tired lately. But I'm finally done with that pesky threesome scene. Now I can finally give Maghda some attention.

Tinkerer

Last edited:

Truxima

Aug 13, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2393079
Hi there!
Sorry for the lack of updates lately. My wife decided it was time to do something about the children's bedrooms (does this sound familiar?). Sadly Marcus was nowhere to be found, so I had to cart to Ikea myself and spend the next several evenings putting together "Lego kits for adults". So I've been a bit tired lately. But I'm finally done with that pesky threesome scene. Now I can finally give Maghda some attention.

Tinkerer

Victoria is getting a mini face rework?

Reactions: Necreonlord4

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2393397
Hi there!

Tinkerer

Ok well seeing as Victoria is with Gwynneth in this scene that makes me beleive I was wrong & she might actually be the other woman in the 3some. Which is odd cos (as sad as it sounds) I went & compared all the breasts & was convinced it was Jenny... huh

Reactions: jcgan

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2393397
Hi there!

Tinkerer

I suspected it was Victoria all along

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
just open mine game and she in there, did you made her pregnant yet or finished all her quests?
and if possible can you share you save. want to see if game issue or save based
She's missing from the book in my save too, she is already pregnant and as far as i know i've gone through all her existing content so far.

Last edited:

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
Just downloaded the game and confused as it looks nothing like the included images. Is the majority of the game similar to the 1986's Nintendo Dragon Quest or like the advertised images?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just downloaded the game and confused as it looks nothing like the included images. Is the majority of the game similar to the 1986's Nintendo Dragon Quest or like the advertised images?
It's nothing like Dragon Quest... Why would you jump to that conclusion, Quest is a generic word.
The screenshots are taken directly from the game, and again... why would you assume they weren't in there, there is nothing to gain from false advertising. You just need to play longer to find them.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes