DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just downloaded the game and confused as it looks nothing like the included images. Is the majority of the game similar to the 1986's Nintendo Dragon Quest or like the advertised images?
The gameplay is a 2D RPG while the cut scenes (I dunno what else to call. Story panels?) & sex scenes are us the advertised 3D images. Theres also some 3D animations for the LATER sex scenes as they were added a bit deeper into development.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among the mc's fuckbuddies are nudists? I can only think of these 3:

1. Venomina - This arachne is only interested in wearing clothes because she finds them beautiful

2. Bat Breeder - Being a wild animal, it makes sense that she sees no shame in going buck-naked & it was the mc who wanted her to get dressed

3. Familiar - Same with the Bat Breeder

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Who among the mc's fuckbuddies are nudists? I can only think of these 3:

1. Venomina - This arachne is only interested in wearing clothes because she finds them beautiful

2. Bat Breeder - Being a wild animal, it makes sense that she sees no shame in going buck-naked & it was the mc who wanted her to get dressed

3. Familiar - Same with the Bat Breeder
You forgot BhaaaaarBie (the Sheep)

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What nonsense are you talking about? There are no sheep girls
There is sheep on farm, when you interact with "her" there will be heart. MC have some talks about her. Also when MC first fuck Gwynn, he say something like: "Its better than sheep on farm"
Than this sheep had to be love interest and she has no outfit.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There is sheep on farm, when you interact with "her" there will be heart. MC have some talks about her. Also when MC first fuck Gwynn, he say something like: "Its better than sheep on farm"
Than this sheep had to be love interest and she has no outfit.
Not sheep girls. Sheep. MC mentions when he does Gwynn that he fucked the sheep back home.

When u return if u speak with the sheep MC will say "Hi [name]" & a heart appears above the sheep.
Unfortunate how some his lovers took the pet name Lamb Chop literally and disappeared leaving only a lingering note of mint sauce.

I'm ashamed to say I can't recall the name of the recent harem member he spoke too at the farm... Truth is none of them will ever match the love and sheer passion of Bhaaarbie (more so unsheared o_O)

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Unfortunate how some his lovers took the pet name Lamb Chop literally and disappeared leaving only a lingering note of mint sauce.

I'm ashamed to say I can't recall the name of the recent harem member he spoke too at the farm... Truth is none of them will ever match the love and sheer passion of Bhaaarbie (more so unsheared o_O)
In first try I read "Unsheaved" - and she really is

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

Mylove

Jan 31, 2020
Please sir give big update,, iam so excited,,,, so love this game plzzz plzz and next update release date

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
The gameplay is a 2D RPG while the cut scenes (I dunno what else to call. Story panels?) & sex scenes are us the advertised 3D images. Theres also some 3D animations for the LATER sex scenes as they were added a bit deeper into development.
Thank you for this reply. This is what I was looking for, not how the person above you responded. None of the advertised images show the low quality 2d that you are initially hit with when starting the game.

Reactions: DomWolf

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
It's nothing like Dragon Quest... Why would you jump to that conclusion, Quest is a generic word.
The screenshots are taken directly from the game, and again... why would you assume they weren't in there, there is nothing to gain from false advertising. You just need to play longer to find them.
I am not sure you understood the comparison. Dragon Quest is a 2d old school game developed in the mid 1980's. It looks similar to this game. And, as I pointed out, none of the advertised images are 2d... hence my original post.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thank you for this reply. This is what I was looking for, not how the person above you responded. None of the advertised images show the low quality 2d that you are initially hit with when starting the game.
I am not sure you understood the comparison. Dragon Quest is a 2d old school game developed in the mid 1980's. It looks similar to this game. And, as I pointed out, none of the advertised images are 2d... hence my original post.
Yeah the advertised images are all from the 3D renders that appear in the story panels/sex scenes. The creator used DAZ I think (or something) butbthe actual gameplay is a mix of old 2D top down (RPGM) & the combat is turn based RPG skill clicks (but the enemies are all 3D models created by the Dev). The gameplay itself can be repetitive & at the start super grindy but it's worth it once you get deep enough. The story & girls are really where this shines.

If you're not up for the grind heres a few tips. At the start of the game in Weirdwood there are some chests you can use:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Your question was shocking for being so specific... is this really the first RPGM game you've played? The quality of the sex scenes may vary In RPGM but the general practice of mixing low res sprites for navigating the map, with higher quality images/animations for sex scenes is almost universal with this engine.

And naming a specific AAA game for comparison... Dude, try being less specific if you intend a "general" query.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

Never get involved with sheep, they're ,only interested in your money. If you're not careful they will fleece you. :giggle:
Sorry, I'll get my coat.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i hope the game gets some quality of life updates. its just rediculous how much maintenance you gotta do in the later parts of the game like let me buy a dungeon upgrade or something to throw that pesky runaway goblin waifu into so she doesn't escape if i dont go talk to her every single day

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes