Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I checked your save file. The only thing you need to do is go back to Town and buy a pickaxe from the store.
?? there is nothing wrong with his gear, I left the dungeon, re-entered and broke the wall... No problem
This seems to be some kind of mod conflict like the last guy I helped

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
To be fair, I don't think the result would be any better if you asked a random person on the street to do this.
I actually knew someone who bore an uncanny resemblance to Shakala, except for the green skin of course.
In fact many of the characters in the game remind me of someone I know or knew in the past either in looks or character.
I even named one of the characters after my ex wife, so close is the resemblance and no it isn't Magda. (or Dolf, just in case you were wondering). :D

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Here I leave my saved game in case someone can help me, I just need to break the wall
As others mentioned, using your save I couldn't break the wall right away. I left the dungeon, came back and walking along the wall I got the prompt about the sounds coming from the other side.
I didn't use your config though, just your file 1 save.

That said, I broke the wall for you and saved right after breaking the wall. So you can continue on if you still have issues with the wall:

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I already knew about the error that the language mod caused but I was not using it in that part but thanks for the help it already worked

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
To be fair, I don't think the result would be any better if you asked a random person on the street to do this.
Honestly, I expected better results, since I assume these A.I. models do employ search engines to some degree. And if you google "Shakala from Peasant's Quest" it's clear what character is intended. But nope! This particular A.I. was convinced Shakala was a cute bear (?)
If I had to guess, probably some adult-content censorship was at play.
Regardless, that was a funny little experiment.

Shakala2.jpg

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Honestly, I expected better results, since I assume these A.I. models do employ search engines to some degree. And if you google "Shakala from Peasant's Quest" it's clear what character is intended. But nope! This particular A.I. was convinced Shakala was a cute bear (?)
If I had to guess, probably some adult-content censorship was at play.
Regardless, that was a funny little experiment.
I think the main factor would be the training set, which likely didn't include a lot of NSFW. I suppose it could be possible to do a live image search, and update the training based on the results before generating output, but I'm not sure what limitations that may have. Even if feasible, I'd guess most available AI systems wouldn't have that implemented.

I actually knew someone who bore an uncanny resemblance to Shakala, except for the green skin of course.
It's too bad I can't do the image meme stuff... I'd snip "knew someone who bore an uncanny resemblance to Shakala" with a picture of Goblin Layer all excited, and then snip "except for the green skin" with a pic of him totally disinterested.

Last edited:

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I have another problem, the man from the mill is not there and so I cannot advance in the election mission, and I am playing in the normal game without a language mod and I already tried to leave the village and go back to sleep, skipping days and it does not appear

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have another problem, the man from the mill is not there and so I cannot advance in the election mission, and I am playing in the normal game without a language mod and I already tried to leave the village and go back to sleep, skipping days and it does not appear
Sleep for a week and he'll be back at the mill once his house has finished being rebuilt.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If its night hes in bed. If you burnt the house down he'll be in the Tavern. U u payed for his house to be fixed & hes still not there in the day u may have to wait for his home to be fixed.

But seeing as u are there at night I'm gonna assume it's probably the 1st 2.

sawdon

Dec 26, 2017
So how do complete arouse the mayor quest i use the moonflower and then wait but nothing happens and Victoria is nowhere to be found is it glitched?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So how do complete arouse the mayor quest i use the moonflower and then wait but nothing happens and Victoria is nowhere to be found is it glitched?
Wait like 3 days then go up/down the stairs in/out the house. Sometimes she triggers oddly.

Shinbii

Jun 26, 2021
you have to get all the support of the residents and sleep, when you wake up you have to ask the soldiers walking in front of you.
meet gwen in the goblin forest.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who are the possible surviving blood relatives of Caleah? I know it's mentioned in her profile that her tribe was butchered by the orcs but that doesn't necessarily mean she's the only 1 left when they attacked:

1. Her mom - She could have been sold off as a slave

2. Possible half-orc half-sister - Given that if Caleah's mom had been sold to another orcish tribe, she might have ended up dropping a half-orc

These are the only 2 possibilities I can think of, what about the rest of you?

teddyd63

Nov 26, 2022
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to get Rosy's quest "the missing boyfriend"? I've already done "flour for the baker"/"let there be light" and have the key from the dead dwarf in the dragon's lair but that quest hasn't come up for me nor do I have any new dialogues with Rosy.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to get Rosy's quest "the missing boyfriend"? I've already done "flour for the baker"/"let there be light" and have the key from the dead dwarf in the dragon's lair but that quest hasn't come up for me nor do I have any new dialogues with Rosy.
Have 2 special pastries. Bake with her (kiss, tits, pussy, ask for sex). She wont have sex but use pastry for BJ. Then next time ask for sex & give pastry for FJ. Then ask about BF.

Reactions: teddyd63
Feb 7, 2023
I am playing it for the first time but there is a way that the character does not get tired quickly I see that the yellow line below the red line fills up and then it says that he is tired

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes