DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What are the new places to be included in the game? I thought of these possible places:

1. High Elf Kingdom - The homeland of Liandra & her mom which the latter keeps mentioning by its name but it's kind of hard to remember

2. Everi's Former School - Everi mentioned that she was a student of a magic school & we might encounter new types of monster girls here

3. Cath's Home - Being a baroness, it should be no surprise if her home is similar to the vampiresses' castle

4. Grumpkin World - I'm pretty sure the grumpkins mentioned that they emigrated to the well from somewhere else & we might find a few abducted ladies to join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies
I asked about going to the Elven Realm & from the answer I got I'm gonna say that's a no. Erevi's school will probably the same issue as above.

If we end up following the Bandit Conspiracy & Cath does turn out to be the Baron's daughter then I can imagine us going to the Baron's Castle in Greyport at some point.

The Grumplins are Fairfolk & the fae live "inbetween" the Material & Magical Realms. At least that's what Tinkerer said.

1) Bloodaxe Pass (the Mountains North-east of Weirdwood) could be the location of an old dwarvish Rune-Forge. I like the idea of having to activate the lava & water flow from a volcano & reservoir to power it.

2) Gater Nesting Ground & more Swamplands in the south-west. I can imagine this being a place of forgotten secrets.

3) Past the Giants Camp could be Tundra where MC can help the Giants hunt Mammoths for a celebration feast after Danghdangh finds out Hilde is pregnant.

4) Cave Goblin Village. Imagine of the mine beneath the Goblin Hall accidentally opens a way to a Cave Goblin village & they attack from bellow!

5) The Orcs have to be coming from somewhere. What if they are coming from a battered Badlands area south-east of Weirdwood.

Reactions: Balmung85

kevy

Jun 19, 2017
This has been a really fun game for me up to now, but it's starting to feel a bit aimless, and beyond the obvious fun of doing so there seems to be little point to the endless pregnancy making (aside from the goblins of course). The game, as fun as it is, is getting pretty long in the tooth and it doesn't really feel like it's moving towards a specific resolution, just new collections of quests as the world keeps getting bigger and bigger. What do you guys think the endgame looks like (or when for that matter) and what do you think the shelf life for this game is before it needs to wrap up and dev can start a new project?

My hope for the end game is ending up with either Jenny, Frida or Hilda. Preferably Jenny, hot AF and deserves a lot more scenes

Dec 14, 2019
Its always giving me failure to load images anyone know what's sup? at first i thought it was me transferring saves so i deleted them and started a new game but it still happened. i even deleted the unzipped folder and unzipped it again to get a new game and it still happened. pls help

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who notices Venomina's profile refers to her as a werespider instead of an arachne? You know if that's what she's called then beast girls such as bat breeders & a possible female minotaur should be called werebats & werecattle/werecow respectively

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Who notices Venomina's profile refers to her as a werespider instead of an arachne? You know if that's what she's called then beast girls such as bat breeders & a possible female minotaur should be called werebats & werecattle/werecow respectively
I think we are most likely talking about our 'opinions' here but I'm under the impression that usually when a word is preceded by "were" it implies that some form 'transformation' is happening or has happened.
Werewolves do transform between wolf and human form. Venomina does have a spider form and can apparently transform back to it or do it partially.

Bat breeders however don't seem like that. We always see them in their current hybrid form. No transformation has happened to our knowledge based on the game.

But then again, these are not solid rules nor do the etymology of the word 'were+word' implies transformation.

Jun 7, 2022
I think we are most likely talking about our 'opinions' here but I'm under the impression that usually when a word is preceded by "were" it implies that some form 'transformation' is happening or has happened.
Werewolves do transform between wolf and human form. Venomina does have a spider form and can apparently transform back to it or do it partially.

Bat breeders however don't seem like that. We always see them in their current hybrid form. No transformation has happened to our knowledge based on the game.

But then again, these are not solid rules nor do the etymology of the word 'were+word' implies transformation.
There is most likely an ethymology, researcher think that 'were' come from ancient german 'wer' that meant 'man'. Its a theory but it make sense

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
There is most likely an etymology, researcher think that 'were' come from ancient german 'wer' that meant 'man'. Its a theory but it make sense
Exactly why I thought it doesn't have anything to do with etymology, since werewolf basically means 'man-wolf' (if we agree on Webster's definition) which could mean any sort of man-wolf hybrid. Meanwhile when werewolf in stories or folklore is mentioned there is always a transformation going on.

Again, we are speculating about words used for fantastical creatures :geek: so there could be different correct interpretations.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If they were were-bats & were-cows then they would be called that. In archaic etymology wer just means "man" & could just as well mean a humanoid of some kind. However like many things in fantasy particular terms have taken on more rigid classifications. Were-Beasts in modern fantasy usually means some form of shape shifter, usually cursed but not always. In this sense Were-Wolves & Were-Spiders are shape shifting beastmen while Bat Creatures & Minotaurs are thier own species & do not transform.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes