DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If it is a character we've seen already it's going to either be Victoria or Ziva. They are the only ones with both the breast size and hair colour that match up. If it is a new character that'd be interesting - a de-uglified Maghda? A prostitute friend from Greyport?
You say this but Jenny has pretty big tits (I would say on par with both) Ziva has darker, tanned skin & brown nipples so defo not her & Victoria's tits are "firmer' is shape while these look more like Jenny's breasts. Jenny also has dirty blond hair which in that lighting could look darker.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Doesn't look like Vicky to me either (something about the boobs)... Maybe the millers wife has finally come out to play?
I do hope that the Miller's wife will join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies but if it's her, why didn't Tinkerer introduce her? That's not his style which I'm pretty sure of it

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Red lingerie & I think those tits might belong to Jenny... has anyone considered it might be Jenny?

Jenny's mini arc is essentially finished & has no bearing on the plot. It can be ignored/not pursued.

Gwynneth's mini arc is going to be finished & has no bearing on the plot. It can also be ignored.

Tinkere has said on many occasions he wants to do more with Jenny. So what better way then to involve her in an arc that has no bearing on the plot & can be ignored while still pursuing hers?

My bets on Jenny
Pretty sure if it's Jenny, she'll have a rather bbw bod

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I do hope that the Miller's wife will join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies but if it's her, why didn't Tinkerer introduce her? That's not his style which I'm pretty sure of it
Tbh I dont think the Miller's wife will be joining the rosta. She exists for burning the house down & nothing more lol. If its gonna be anyone I would beleive it to Jenny or possibly Madame Daiyu but I think that's pushing it even as I write the words lol.

I dont think he would randomly introduce a knew girl or add a character he has obviously added to for potential content in the future in Gwynneth's arc. If anything it would defo be an existing girl. I say Jenny.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tbh I dont think the Miller's wife will be joining the rosta. She exists for burning the house down & nothing more lol. If its gonna be anyone I would beleive it to Jenny or possibly Madame Daiyu but I think that's pushing it even as I write the words lol....
That's a bleak mindset! :cry:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Tbh I dont think the Miller's wife will be joining the rosta. She exists for burning the house down & nothing more lol. If its gonna be anyone I would beleive it to Jenny or possibly Madame Daiyu but I think that's pushing it even as I write the words lol.

I dont think he would randomly introduce a knew girl or add a character he has obviously added to for potential content in the future in Gwynneth's arc. If anything it would defo be an existing girl. I say Jenny.
You know with the other ladies of weirdwood being the mc's fuckbuddies, it's only fair that she joins in the fun too

Shinbii

Jun 26, 2021
Tou can only have 136 quests in the log as Mass For The Pious is bugged & you must either complete Acorns OR Security, you cannot complete both.

Quests you may have missed:
-Check Point: must speak with guard in front of Witch's hunt BEFORE asking the Mayor for a job.
-Talk To The Villagers: must try to enter the Goblin Forest BEFORE speaking with the Mayor.
-Werewolf Hunt: if you choose no cuck option for Mia then this quest is removed.
-Prove You're Love: let Obeah's affection drop to zero then ask Shakala where she has gone.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2355626
Hi again!
Forgive me, for I have sinned. I deviated slightly from the original plan and got another character involved in Gwynneth's story. And I felt it required a proper threesome. I don't do a lot of threesomes, mainly because they take a lot of time to create. 50% more models to pose, and both lady's should have a go at the MC, so it's basically two scenes in one. To top it all of, two girls means I need to make four versions of the scene to take into account the possible pregnancies. Making the alternate versions isn't that much work compared to the first one, but it still adds up. I'm nearly done with the images for the first version and plan to complete the animations by the end of the week. And I'll likely need most of next week to complete the other three versions.
I guess what I'm trying to say is my aspirational goal of completing the update by the end of February is already looking fairly unrealistic, but I really felt like doing this scene, so I hope you all can forgive me for it:).
Take care!
Tinkerer.

Looks like Victoria will be involved in another threesome
She doesn't look like Victoria to me. Maybe a new character?
If it is a character we've seen already it's going to either be Victoria or Ziva. They are the only ones with both the breast size and hair colour that match up. If it is a new character that'd be interesting - a de-uglified Maghda? A prostitute friend from Greyport?
Red lingerie & I think those tits might belong to Jenny... has anyone considered it might be Jenny?

Jenny's mini arc is essentially finished & has no bearing on the plot. It can be ignored/not pursued.

Gwynneth's mini arc is going to be finished & has no bearing on the plot. It can also be ignored.

Tinkere has said on many occasions he wants to do more with Jenny. So what better way then to involve her in an arc that has no bearing on the plot & can be ignored while still pursuing hers?

My bets on Jenny
Madame Daiyu but I think that's pushing it even as I write the words lol.
Gwyneth has to buy those potions somewhere.. maybe that is her supplier.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Looks like colour of her hair is black and unless Jenny did not use a dye to change her hair colour this character could be completely new character.

Reactions: juancj0710

Lotoftoms

Sep 7, 2020
I just got Frida's sister pregnant is there more to this story? Like I get to become leader of the giants or something

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes