TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Caleah - She was sex slave
Hilde - She is chiefs wife
Mia - Was rape by goblins
Shakala - On wedding orgy, she had some talks about this
Rosy - Maybe, she had long time boyfriend

The only ones with whom it is almost certain that they were virgins are: Daughters, Imp and Oksana
Mia is only raped by goblins if you don't intervene.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Caleah - She was sex slave
Hilde - She is chiefs wife
Mia - Was rape by goblins
Shakala - On wedding orgy, she had some talks about this
Rosy - Maybe, she had long time boyfriend

The only ones with whom it is almost certain that they were virgins are: Daughters, Imp and Oksana
  • Caleah might have been a sex slave but the fact her pussy wasn't wrecked could suggest that she was freshly captured and that was her first time (if you let it get that far)
  • Hilde could have been a virgin on her wedding night (long shot... but possible), and we got there before he did.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
  • Caleah might have been a sex slave but the fact her pussy wasn't wrecked could suggest that she was freshly captured and that was her first time (if you let it get that far)
  • Hilde could have been a virgin on her wedding night (long shot... but possible), and we got there before he did.
Ok with Celeah, but its bit odd to me. If I be cruel monster slaver... :HideThePain:
Im not sure but IIRC Hilde had some affair with Grug before chief.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok with Celeah, but its bit odd to me. If I be cruel monster slaver... :HideThePain:
Freya was pissed at Hilde over some misdeed, but I don't think it was ever spelt out, could have been as simple as a flirting or a kiss. I imagine Freya would have killed either Hilde or Grug if they had actually fucked (probably both, don't ask me why, but I get a real vengeful vibe from her)
I'm not saying any of them were virgins, just that their sexual state was never established one way or the other.
and Caleah makes sense to me, freshly captured elf given to the chief for her deflowering, the village seemed freshly destroyed after all, so it is doubful she was a slave for long.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who among the mc's fuckbuddies lose their virginity before meeting him? I only know of these ladies:

1. Everi - She hinted that she played with Bolon before when she was a teenager

2. Zsofia - Let's be honest, she's a shameless slut way before she became a vampiress

3. Maghda - She's Dolf's mate

4. Jenny - She's married to Tom

5. Luthien - She's Liandra's mother so obviously she had been impregnated by the latter's father

6. Ziva - She's the high priestess to a sex goddess so this shouldn't be a surprise

7. Victoria - She's unfaithful

8. Gwendolyn - She's a whore

9. Sequoia - She's the former mate of the pygmy goblin chieftain

10. Beth - She done it with a horse

11. Liandra - She did mention that she played with boys in her homeland

There are some others but not confirmed & a few among them give you the option to do so
•Gwynneth- whore

•Alice- promiscuous (had an incident with a minstrel)

•Beth- Samson the horse

•Jenny- married to Tom

•Victoria- adulterous gold-digger

•Mia- 50/50. Not sure if she was a virgin but her 1st time could be either Goblins or MC I think.

•Ziva- priestess of a sex cult

•Oksana- was a virgin when MC fucked her (see vow of chastity)

•Julia- was most likley a virgin before she "married" her brother

•Rosy- had a BF (Sam)

•Liandra- talks about her "orgy days"

•Luthien- married to Liandra's dad

•Erevi- fucked Bolon (& probably many others)

•Caleah- the way she talks about that game & how she easily slips into Temple life makes me beleive MC was not her first.

•Frida- Grug is her ex

•Hilde- seduced Grug in the past

•Shakala- had another potential mate in the past who died hunting the Kroggoth

•GoblinDaughter- was a virgin before she stuck herself on daddy's dick without knowing

•Seqouia- Pygmy Chief's mate

•Obeah- pretty sure she was fucking Takhar

•Maghda- shes Dolf's partner

•Bat Breeder- probably fucked many males in her cave

•Venomina- first time with MC after change

•Vixenatrix- said she had not had children yet but she may have tried in the past. Shes apparently like 200 years old so...

•Adaobi, Reanna & Zsofia- their old lives aside they were essentially the wives of the Master

•Succubus- first time was daddy...

•Imp- first time was her master (MC)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If it's 1, most likely imo she's a dark angel, meaning the daughter of Nergal & Quetesh, probably the mc's maternal half-sister if Quetesh really is his mom
Could be an angel of sex/love. A Cupid/Erotes/Cherub/Houri (many potential names). Everyone keeps saying she would be a dark angel but I like the idea of her just being a sex angel (Tinkerer said that Qetesh's minions would have a strong Greek/Egyptian vibe).

I prefer the idea that she would be an opposite to the Succubus. Where as the Succubus is into BDSM, is bratty & manipulative, I would picture the Angel to be loving, hyper-sexual & likes to cuddle.

Succubus- Bratty Daddy's Girl
Angel- Loving Daddy's Girl

Last edited:
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
•Caleah- the way she talks about that game & how she easily slips into Temple life makes me beleive MC was not her first.
the line "it's time you start earning your keep" implies that the orcs didn't fuck the swamp elf before that.
•Obeah- pretty sure she was fucking Takhar
actually before being captured she behaved like a warleader, it's only during the escape quest that she goes to Takhar and baits him into fighting MC with promises of sex, but before that she was already MC's mate.
Weirdtown's whore, maybe I got the name wrong
i knew it, it's just amusing to what extremes people misremember her name

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Could be an angel of sex/love. A Cupid/Erotes/Cherub/Houri (many potential names). Everyone keeps saying she would be a dark angel but I like the idea of her just being a sex angel (Tinkerer said that Qetesh's minions would have a strong Greek/Egyptian vibe).

I prefer the idea that she would be an opposite to the Succubus. Where as the Succubus is into BDSM, is bratty & manipulative, I would picture the Angel to be loving, hyper-sexual & likes to cuddle.

laugh-spider-man.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the line "it's time you start earning your keep" implies that the orcs didn't fuck the swamp elf before that.
Just cos the Orcs hadn't fucked her yet dosent mean she was a virgin. She talks about the guessing game as a thing Swamp Elf girls do to see if the guy has been paying attention. You're reward is she strips clothing & then has sex. She also had no issue sucking his dick in the swamp so I feel she was already sexually experienced.

actually before being captured she behaved like a warleader, it's only during the escape quest that she goes to Takhar and baits him into fighting MC with promises of sex, but before that she was already MC's mate.
Yes but she also said that she sacrificed her Fertility & takes seed from MC in order to power her necromantic magics. She also planned the attack with Takhar. This implies that she was Takhar's shaman & he had access to fucking her cos 1) he was the War Boss & 2) his sees would help power her abilities. MC managing to knock her up os why she decides that he is more worthy of her. Also her reaction to MC's (compared to goblins) massive dick means she is also a size queen. Can be a virgin & a pro at big dicks lol.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

mscakars

Dec 28, 2022
does anybody know how to install the CG animations ? i have moved to animation folder but it doesnt seem to be working.

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
hi, i have missing image when i help Beth i don't see her with the horse, did tink remvoe image ?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Angel should also have her skillset focused on combat vs the succubus's magic
Yes you u know I am. But in also not deluded. My hopes vs my expectations are very much different lol
all it takes is for someone to plant the seed in tinkerer's mind..

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes