Alcatraz123

Jan 21, 2019
She should appear at the Merchant's Inn. If not try completing some Temple quests? Otherwise it may be a bug
yeah i always go in merchant inn waiting for her but still not showing, i will try completing some temple quest to try if oksana will show up thanks

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Or we can set up single scene while all are either pregnant or not!?
Or even both (one for all girls pregnant and another when all are not pregnant).
yes its either or not. But more than the scene itself. if you make a orgy scene
than people want it with other girsl, and pregnant part is also what fans want allot.
so doing scenes without it, that also will bring in complaints.

big thing for me, and want to remind people on it : time spent for the payoff is very important for Tinkerer.
Secondly: people think i hate certain ideas or something but i dont. i just want to derail some hype stuff (same for discord), to keep the pressure of Tinkerer for not doing what the masses want to have in the game.
but have keen eye for QoL idea's or issues for new players.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If we get another vamp update at any point heres 2 things I would personally like to see:

1) another 4some with the Vamps (the only one u get is in the Cematery & once you leave it's just a memory) I would love another one that you could do. Mabey if all 3 are horney they could wait in the bedroom for MC?

2) I want a mirror sex scene. So a Mirror is in shot of the scene & you can see MC but not the vampire hes ficking (even tho she is there, there isnt a reflection of her cos... well vampire) that could be hot.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Damn Ik it is too much to ask but can you please recommend him of another Orgy scene with Gwynneth, Victoria, Jenny and Rosy.

It would be cool to see the mayor with every woman in Weirdwood. :BootyTime:
Speaking about Victoria, notice the irony that her late husband calls her a succubus & she did have a threesome with 1

• Haha
Reactions: caspian90

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
If we get another vamp update at any point heres 2 things I would personally like to see:

1) another 4some with the Vamps (the only one u get is in the Cematery & once you leave it's just a memory) I would love another one that you could do. Mabey if all 3 are horney they could wait in the bedroom for MC?

2) I want a mirror sex scene. So a Mirror is in shot of the scene & you can see MC but not the vampire hes ficking (even tho she is there, there isnt a reflection of her cos... well vampire) that could be hot.
If there's a 4th vamp, I hope it's an Asian & no Zsofia's not really what you call an Asian

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the possible monster girls that are unexpected to be featured in the game? I thought of 2:

1. Female Ancient - There's an argument over whether the ancients are aliens or not even though there're possible indications they are

2. Female - We've seen a familiar & a succubus so there might at least be 1 which imo will be the female of the greater & lesser demons who lives in a hive-like colony & behaving similarly to a xenomorph queen

So, who have any suggestions or ideas?

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
What are the possible monster girls that are unexpected to be featured in the game? I thought of 2:

1. Female Ancient - There's an argument over whether the ancients are aliens or not even though there're possible indications they are

2. Female - We've seen a familiar & a succubus so there might at least be 1 which imo will be the female of the greater & lesser demons who lives in a hive-like colony & behaving similarly to a xenomorph queen

So, who have any suggestions or ideas?
Werewolf
Mummy
Bride of Frankenstein

i-pity-the-fool.jpg

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Go to the inn and pay 500 gold, it's the couple in the top left corner, the house gets rebuilt and you can continue your quests.
Speaking about them, I hope the matriarch will be included as 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies in future updates

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Speaking about them, I hope the matriarch will be included as 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies in future updates
When you ask the miller for his vote he only thanks you for clearing the snakes out of the mill, not a word about the money to rebuild his house. Maybe his missus will show a little more gratitude.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What will their bio be if these are possible monster girls? Imo this is what I think:

1. Female Ancient - Researcher studying lifeforms on earth & maybe their possible connection to the lab accident

2. Female Demon - She'll already be an established queen who drops greater & lesser demons but lost her mate so she's in search of a replacement to reproduce

3. Female Centaur - Emigrant from her village to Weirdtown looking for a place to stay & found a home in Beth's stable

4. Female Satyr - Virgin arriving in the mc's family farm & decides to pull her weight by producing milk

These are so far the only suggestions I can come up with

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What will their bio be if these are possible monster girls? Imo this is what I think:

1. Female Ancient - Researcher studying lifeforms on earth & maybe their possible connection to the lab accident

2. Female Demon - She'll already be an established queen who drops greater & lesser demons but lost her mate so she's in search of a replacement to reproduce

3. Female Centaur - Emigrant from her village to Weirdtown looking for a place to stay & found a home in Beth's stable

4. Female Satyr - Virgin arriving in the mc's family farm & decides to pull her weight by producing milk

These are so far the only suggestions I can come up with
1) I dont think the Ancients are aliens. From the sounds of it they are the original race of the World & in their genetic experiments to gain immortality they ended creating all the races (humans, elves, halflings, dwarves, giants, goblins, orcs, ogres ect...). This would explain why all these races can crossbreed. They all share the same genetic origins. The only way I see them working is either some managed to ascend to god-hood or they became the Fae (Tinkerer mentioned far are an "inbetween" species that exist between the 2 planes).

2) Interesting but we already have a Succubus & an Imp. I'd rather an Angel tbh.

3) I have nothing against this...

4) I feel like the Cow Girl is going to be milk heavy in her theme (& Rosy had a milking thing as well) so I kinda dont see a Satyr being apart of that. I feel it just become a boring re-hash of the same theme after a while.

• Love
Reactions: Brovalon

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Having an orgy with the girls from Weirdwood sounds great, but y'all are forgetting about the stable girl Beth.
They will be:

1. Victoria - The slutty widow of the elderly mayor

2. Gwendolyn - The whore

3. Rosy - The hobbit baker

4. Beth - The stable girl

5. The miller's wife - Hopefully in future updates

6. Rosy's mom - Checking on her daughter's successful business

7. Victoria's niece - This is a rumor I heard that most fans wanted to be included as 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies

Obviously Alice is out, being 1 of the sisters of Quetesh & I hope I'm not missing anyone out

Reactions: caspian90

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
They will be:

1. Victoria - The slutty widow of the elderly mayor

2. Gwendolyn - The whore

3. Rosy - The hobbit baker

4. Beth - The stable girl

5. The miller's wife - Hopefully in future updates

6. Rosy's mom - Checking on her daughter's successful business

7. Victoria's niece - This is a rumor I heard that most fans wanted to be included as 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies

Obviously Alice is out, being 1 of the sisters of Quetesh & I hope I'm not missing anyone out
Why would Alice be out (it's not a long way from the village), and I imagine the followers of the fertility goddess are always welcome at village celebrations... I'd imagine they'd invite themselves even if they don't get an explicit invite

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes