ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
View attachment 2398747

Do we know if this MEGA file is ever gonna get update? It hasent been updated since (I wanna say the Familiar?). I was hoping to see the folders updated, especially seeing as we have knew pics for Ziva, Oksana, Shakala, Obeah, Julia, Erevi & Succubus :(
There are scenes here that I havent seen it in the game, like erevis daughter and mayors wife. Would anyone be kind to tell me why ?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
There are scenes here that I havent seen it in the game, like erevis daughter and mayors wife. Would anyone be kind to tell me why ?
Succubus/Victoria/MC scene:
  • Put the Decensor patch (a text file) in the www folder
  • Rent the Mayor house
  • Get Victoria pregnant
  • Reconcile with Victoria
  • Do Waystones 2 and give money to the Succubus to buy a new outfit
  • Go to the Second Floor of the Rent House with the Succubus

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Succubus/Victoria/MC scene:
  • Put the Decensor patch (a text file) in the www folder
  • Rent the Mayor house
  • Get Victoria pregnant
  • Reconcile with Victoria
  • Do Waystones 2 and give money to the Succubus to buy a new outfit
  • Go to the Second Floor of the Rent House with the Succubus
I cant make succubus follow me

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
Is the enchanced fertility potion straight up better than the normal one or is it only worth using for specific characters that can´t get pregnant otherwise?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is the enchanced fertility potion straight up better than the normal one or is it only worth using for specific characters that can´t get pregnant otherwise?
When used on women it is a 100% chance of pregnancy.

When used on barren girls it's a 25% & the only way to get them pregnant.

Reactions: Tyrgalon

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That 3some with Succubus & Victoria is a special scene that only happens if all criteria are met.

Victoria must be pregnant & actively sleeping with MC again. She also needs to be horny.

Succubus daughter needs to be travelling with MC during the quest Waystones Part-2. Decenser Patch needs to be installed. Complete the quest Stolen Tools & give her the higher amount of money.

Go to you're home in the evening & there is a % chance Victoria will be in MC's bedroom for the scene.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
That 3some with Succubus & Victoria is a special scene that only happens if all criteria are met.

Victoria must be pregnant & actively sleeping with MC again. She also needs to be horny.

Succubus daughter needs to be travelling with MC during the quest Waystones Part-2. Decenser Patch needs to be installed. Complete the quest Stolen Tools & give her the higher amount of money.

Go to you're home in the evening & there is a % chance Victoria will be in MC's bedroom for the scene.
the thing is I think I already did the waystones quests

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the thing is I think I already did the waystones quests
Yeah you have missed it. Can u have sex with Succubus? (If not install Decenser Patch). If you can then just go to the house & activate the Spirot Potion spark in the bedroom.

Learn Spirit Potions from Makith (goblin shaman) & if u have at least 1 in you're inventory you'll see blue spark like things around the map where you had scenes that cant be redone or u missed.

Jun 3, 2022
I am stuck with a few things, despite walkthrough: I got the dragon lady pregnant and keep visiting her, but her pregnancy is stuck at day 20. How to progress?

I also fail to get Shakala pregnant!! I know it's vitalto open up quests, but I have been fucking her for 30 days straight with enhanced fertility potions every day, and I fuck her doggystyle and cowgirl. We are already married, so I don't know what the issue is??

Also how long does it take for children to be old enough for slave labour? I need them to tend to my fields....

And last question: Is there anything in the port city (forgot the name) besides that one tiny shop? I bought the boat for no reason.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am stuck with a few things, despite walkthrough: I got the dragon lady pregnant and keep visiting her, but her pregnancy is stuck at day 20. How to progress?

I also fail to get Shakala pregnant!! I know it's vitalto open up quests, but I have been fucking her for 30 days straight with enhanced fertility potions every day, and I fuck her doggystyle and cowgirl. We are already married, so I don't know what the issue is??

Also how long does it take for children to be old enough for slave labour? I need them to tend to my fields....

And last question: Is there anything in the port city (forgot the name) besides that one tiny shop? I bought the boat for no reason.

There is no more content for the Dragon Lady. Have you bought her the Golden Bikini? If not ask for sex & then u get the quest "Get The Lady A Gift" but that's it. She dosent give birth yet.

Ok you're married to Shakala. Have you killed her dad? It takes 5 days to show she is preg & 15 days for her to give birth. What EXACTLY is the last thing you did for her that narrows it down cos if you're married u MUST have at least gotten a lil through her quests.

15 days, only Rosy's kids can do this tho (the Halfling).

Yeah later in Laindra's questline (Well Elf) u meet her mum. The boat is involved with her drug smuggling questline.

Reactions: Billshwr
Jun 3, 2022
There is no more content for the Dragon Lady. Have you bought her the Golden Bikini? If not ask for sex & then u get the quest "Get The Lady A Gift" but that's it. She dosent give birth yet.

Ok you're married to Shakala. Have you killed her dad? It takes 5 days to show she is preg & 15 days for her to give birth. What EXACTLY is the last thing you did for her that narrows it down cos if you're married u MUST have at least gotten a lil through her quests.

15 days, only Rosy's kids can do this tho (the Halfling).

Yeah later in Laindra's questline (Well Elf) u meet her mum. The boat is involved with her drug smuggling questline.
Yeah, I have the golden chain mail.

I married Shakala, I never got her pregnant. Dad only comes when you get her pregnant, hence why I try. I fuck her over and over and over and over with the enhanced fertility potion. If you impregnate a girl you usually see the sperm entering the egg animation. But even without, I don't get her pregnant. Spent many, many, may ingame days just sleeping and fucking, sleeping and fucking. I got her the skimpy armour and we married, don't remember any other quests. is there anything else I need to do before that?

And regaring greyport - I just played a little and just so happened to make it to that bit now, quite good money from the drug business tbh.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I married Shakala, I never got her pregnant. Dad only comes when you get her pregnant, hence why I try. I fuck her over and over and over and over with the enhanced fertility potion. If you impregnate a girl you usually see the sperm entering the egg animation. But even without, I don't get her pregnant. Spent many, many, may ingame days just sleeping and fucking, sleeping and fucking. I got her the skimpy armour and we married, don't remember any other quests. is there anything else I need to do before that?
I have no idea what's happened in yiure game but this is what should have happened.

•1) Fight Shakala 3 times (dont kill her) & once pregnant she will lead u from the dead tree to her village. Speak to her & she announces pregnancy.
•2) Makith sends you to hunt & kill the Kroggoth. Once u give the pelt you party & go to the wedding next evening. Then give Bikini Armour & have 3 sex scenes 1- BJ, 2- Doggy, 3- Cowgirl.
•After 15 days she will give birth to her kids & u fight Goblin King.

Jun 3, 2022
I have no idea what's happened in yiure game but this is what should have happened.

•1) Fight Shakala 3 times (dont kill her) & once pregnant she will lead u from the dead tree to her village. Speak to her & she announces pregnancy.
•2) Makith sends you to hunt & kill the Kroggoth. Once u give the pelt you party & go to the wedding next evening. Then give Bikini Armour & have 3 sex scenes 1- BJ, 2- Doggy, 3- Cowgirl.
•After 15 days she will give birth to her kids & u fight Goblin King.
Waaaaait....

I hunted and killed the Kroggoth, with the pelt you can marry. But I don't remember fighting the goblinking, and I looked through the completed quests, and no "goblin king" in there either. And when I look into the book of girls, I don't see any children under Shakala either.

Don't remember fighting her 3 times though.. fought her once, took her ears (I think) and then one day stumbled apon the camp where she then was.

Oct 2, 2020
Waaaaait....

I hunted and killed the Kroggoth, with the pelt you can marry. But I don't remember fighting the goblinking, and I looked through the completed quests, and no "goblin king" in there either. And when I look into the book of girls, I don't see any children under Shakala either.

Don't remember fighting her 3 times though.. fought her once, took her ears (I think) and then one day stumbled apon the camp where she then was.
I think you bugged out, why would you take the ears of a thicc goblin waifu.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Waaaaait....

Yeah for some reason if you kill her she can still show up later in the camp. It's a bug. You should have fucked her bro. She WILL NOT get pregnant cos the order of her quests are completly broken

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes