Jun 3, 2022
Yeah for some reason if you kill her she can still show up later in the camp. It's a bug. You should have fucked her bro. She WILL NOT get pregnant cos the order of her quests are completly broken
I am very far into the game, can you give me a damage report on how much I will miss out now? How many more missions are there connected to Shakala? And is there maybe a way to fix this in the files?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I am very far into the game, can you give me a damage report on how much I will miss out now? How many more missions are there connected to Shakala? And is there maybe a way to fix this in the files?
define 'far' cause it sounds like you really screwed the pooch and may need to restart.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sounds like the only thing you can do (to my knowladge) is either find a save before u fought Shakala, restart the game or accept that part of the game is broken to you.

Goblin Questline
The Goblin Girl (after fighting Shakala, fight 2 more times. DONT kill her)
The Kroggoth- Hunt the Kroggoth.
+Spirit Potions?- Learn spirit potions from Makith.
The Big Day- Get married to Shakala.
A Wedding Present- Give Shakala bikini armour.
The Goblin King- Defeat Shakala's father.
A Rebellious Tribe- Defeat Pygmy Tribe (remeber to grab the Pygmy Goblin girl while you're there).
It's A Girl!- Wait for you're GoblinDaughter (GD) to grow up.
Her First Hunt- Take GD to hunt a Boar.
Be A Good Father- Spy on GD & eventually start fucking her.
A Common Enemy- Trick the 3 knights into an ambush to make mother & daughter forget their argument.
Raiders- Kill the pygmy raiders!
Mysterious Disappearances- Investigate & defeat the Black Goblin girl who is making zombies! (Take her alive).
Escapee!- You are attacked, Obesh escapes. Defeat Takhar, the Black Goblin War Boss.
Prove You're Love- (allow Obeah's affection to drop to 0) Look for Obeah & fight you're way to her back at the Stronghold. Repeatable.

yolomeme

Mar 22, 2018
Okay, so I've completed all other quests in this version except for "Go Forth and Multiply!". I'm assuming this is because I completed the Oksana storyline/got the "Mother's Ring", before getting the second encounter with the ghost in the bedroom at the temple. Does anyone know what variable needs to be edited in order to get this quest to complete? I'd really rather not have to start the entire game over again...

Jun 3, 2022
Okay, so I've completed all other quests in this version except for "Go Forth and Multiply!". I'm assuming this is because I completed the Oksana storyline/got the "Mother's Ring", before getting the second encounter with the ghost in the bedroom at the temple. Does anyone know what variable needs to be edited in order to get this quest to complete? I'd really rather not have to start the entire game over again...
Just keep fucking and impregnating the girls. I don't know the exact number of children, but it's that easy

yolomeme

Mar 22, 2018
Just keep fucking and impregnating the girls. I don't know the exact number of children, but it's that easy
Yeah, I'm well over the 5 kids noted in the walkthrough (somewhere around 12? I think?), but the second appearance of the ghost still doesn't trigger in the bedroom.

Jun 3, 2022
Does anyone know which file I have to change to get Shakala pregnant? :S I will just break the game before i restart it cause fuck it, that's too many hours down the drain otherwise

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
I cannot complete ' Creepy Crawlies ', through two version and I don't know how many times I screwed her, she seems to get pregnant and then her belly goes flat again. I have clicked everywhere in the hole in the wall and no eggs. Anyone have any ideas?
Saw earlier where it is mentioned there is a bug, has it been fixed?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I cannot complete ' Creepy Crawlies ', through two version and I don't know how many times I screwed her, she seems to get pregnant and then her belly goes flat again. I have clicked everywhere in the hole in the wall and no eggs. Anyone have any ideas?
Saw earlier where it is mentioned there is a bug, has it been fixed?
I still come across similar problems even though I've played the game maybe a 100 times or more.
Save before any encounter, especially where you are trying to get someone pregnant, then check the book of girls, if they are not pregnant go back and reload the save.
Girls getting pregnant then not has cropped up for me before but there doesn't seem to be any particular reason for it.
In one game the spider queen disappeared altogether even going back day after day she never appeared.
If it's a bug in the particular version of the game you are playing I doubt there's much you can do about it.

Reactions: Condensed_milk

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
I still come across similar problems even though I've played the game maybe a 100 times or more.
Save before any encounter, especially where you are trying to get someone pregnant, then check the book of girls, if they are not pregnant go back and reload the save.
Girls getting pregnant then not has cropped up for me before but there doesn't seem to be any particular reason for it.
In one game the spider queen disappeared altogether even going back day after day she never appeared.
If it's a bug in the particular version of the game you are playing I doubt there's much you can do about it.
did you try to feed her? bear stake! use fertile potion if she dont whant use pastry

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes