Aug 16, 2020
I wonder, if we assume the tower and temple are the main factions, what side would the other factions take if/when the two come into conflict?
Guessing goblins and vampires would side with the tower, and the village with the temple. Giants with temple? Farm with whoever the MC sides with? What about the elves?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I wonder, if we assume the tower and temple are the main factions, what side would the other factions take if/when the two come into conflict?
Guessing goblins and vampires would side with the tower, and the village with the temple. Giants with temple? Farm with whoever the MC sides with? What about the elves?
Well, judging from the fact that the familiar didn't vanish when the mc interacts with his goblin & vampire fuckbuddies, it's no surprise. The giants show a strong aversion to goblins so it makes sense that they will join the temple. Wood elf (actually swamp elf) aligned with temple, dark elf with tower & finally, high elf is neutral

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, judging from the fact that the familiar didn't vanish when the mc interacts with his goblin & vampire fuckbuddies, it's no surprise. The giants show a strong aversion to goblins so it makes sense that they will join the temple. Wood elf (actually swamp elf) aligned with temple, dark elf with tower & finally, high elf is neutral
Tower
Goblins
Vampires
Venomina's spiders

Temple
Weirdwood
Giants

Elves would be neutral. Not involved in the conflict.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
Where is the family farm? I was fairly certain it was in the forgotton valley but it only takes me to the swamp

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When you say elves, I believe you mean only the high elves
When I say Elves I mean Elves. The "high" Elves would most likley stay neutral as they dont love on the mainland, also Liandra & Luthien have no association with either faction.

Apart from Erevi there are no other Dark Elves in the game. To assume Dark Elves would get involved is like assuming "High" Elves will. It's just as likley Erevi will be the only one in the game.

The only known clan of Swamp Elves is Caleah's & they are all dead so the likelihood is she is the only one that will be in the game.

So again. Elves would be neutral. Not involved.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where is the family farm? I was fairly certain it was in the forgotton valley but it only takes me to the swamp
You can only reach the Farm after starting the quest Mouths To Feed. At which point the map pass will change to Family Farm (which u can reach the Swamp from). Until then it will take u directly to the Swamp.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
Jun 3, 2022
I don't even think the goblins would be involved in this war, and the vamps are unlikely to join either, because the Tower doesn't mind the Vamps and Goths and what not. Hence why you can take your little imp in there. Those factions aside, I agree with the rest being said here.

If the Temple of Love and the Mistress of the Dark Arts were to fight, then the MC definitely would need to fight for both. Since he obviously can't, he needs to side with one over the other.

So, push comes to pull and I have to chose, so I would pick the temple of love. It's a warm and nice place, with children playing everywhere and 4 supportive, loving women who want nothing but sex from you. Why would I ever pick the cold and distant lady, who is constantly not in the mood for sex, is involved with very dubious dark arts, practices human sacrifices and quite frankly never done anything. She is also very bossy and doesn't seem to care what the MC does very much. Fuck the monsters in the basement? Pf, whatever. Fuck your own daughter? Eh, ok. Not come back for 6 weeks straight? K. Sleeping in the same bed? Ehhh... only under special circumstances. How dares he go to bed if I am not in it or before we had 4 children together!

She is hot, and the daughter is hot, and the imp is .... a useful fleshlight, but if I can't have both, I would absolutely take the light and not the darkness. Good vibes only!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't even think the goblins would be involved in this war, and the vamps are unlikely to join either, because the Tower doesn't mind the Vamps and Goths and what not. Hence why you can take your little imp in there. Those factions aside, I agree with the rest being said here.

If the Temple of Love and the Mistress of the Dark Arts were to fight, then the MC definitely would need to fight for both. Since he obviously can't, he needs to side with one over the other.

So, push comes to pull and I have to chose, so I would pick the temple of love. It's a warm and nice place, with children playing everywhere and 4 supportive, loving women who want nothing but sex from you. Why would I ever pick the cold and distant lady, who is constantly not in the mood for sex, is involved with very dubious dark arts, practices human sacrifices and quite frankly never done anything. She is also very bossy and doesn't seem to care what the MC does very much. Fuck the monsters in the basement? Pf, whatever. Fuck your own daughter? Eh, ok. Not come back for 6 weeks straight? K. Sleeping in the same bed? Ehhh... only under special circumstances. How dares he go to bed if I am not in it or before we had 4 children together!

She is hot, and the daughter is hot, and the imp is .... a useful fleshlight, but if I can't have both, I would absolutely take the light and not the darkness. Good vibes only!

This is how I personally see a conflict happening if it was to go that way.

Goblins are often referred to as "servants of Nergal" & were his main army in the first attacks on the Temple, hence the Goblin Wars. So I reckon MC, as there King could convince them to help the Tower. Vampires also have a grudge on the Temple because it was Qeteshian priestesses who imprisoned them 200 years ago so they could side with the Tower. Venomina has a thriving colony of Giant Spiders bellow the Tower for Erevi to call upon as well.

Temple is already on relatively good terms with Weirdwood. They have Guards & once MC becomes Mayor he can probably get them to aid the Temple with Gabriel's help. The Giants HATE Goblins so they could be convinced to help the Temple. If MC dosent kill Oakly & gets his acorns back I could imagine either him going off to get some more for aid or those acorns growing up into full grown trees, giving the Temple at least 3 Treants to aid them. Also I reckon if Vixenatrix (dragon) is told that the Temple her gemstone is in is under threat she would help out of personal gain at least.

How I would like it to happen. MC is sent to gain allies but he begins to panic at the thought of having to pick a side. Now I see the the Purifiers & the Lord of Light being a better set up for an endgame villain (throw in some Angels to flesh out the faction as well). MC realises that Lord of Light (LoL) is a greater threat to both sides, the 2 factions join forces & depending on how many sub-factions joined each side will depend on the overall strength of the army, guest party members & defenseability. They attack the Abbey of The LoL & this will lead MC into facing against LoL in a final boss fight but empowered by the duel energies of Qetesh & Nergal. Now that would be EPIC!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm really hoping the final quest is a massive event. I'm not saying code breaking levels of stuff but imagine if Qetesh & Nergal end up joing sides to deal with (IMO) the true big bad, the Lord of Light. MC could rock up & have difficulty or relative ease in different parts of the final battle depending on his army strength.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is all just in my head of course but I could imagine attacking the main Abbey/Cathedral of LoL. Different parts of the Cathedral would give MC different support. Main entrance & open courtyards have swaths of enemies removed by Vix's fiery breath. Goblins fighting alongside MC with Shakala, Obeah & Brute aiding in some fights. The Vampires using a spell to block out the sun & releasing Zombies (later forced to hide in catacombs as the Order breaks the spell with prayer). Giant Spiders & Zombies ripping through hordes. Grug, Giants & Treants smashing shit! Could be really epic if done right. But also it could be time & code consuming so the final battle might not be AS over the top. Man can dream tho :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why do we even think there might be a big wr happening? Maybe it's just the Tower trying to erase the LoL? Without armies
I'm not saying there will be. It's just a cool idea I would like to see mabey happen. If it dosent thats cool too.

Currently it feels like the 2 sides (Temple & Tower) are gearing up to take out the other, or at least some kind of conflict is brewing. People think MC might have to choose a side. Now people like me dont want to choose a side. So best solution is the Lord of Light. He is the anti-thesis of BOTH sides. Qetesh (his sister) is all about sex, pleasure, hedonism & polyamory (things her brother abhors, he is very much about the sanctity of virginity & marriage ect...). Nergal is a demonic, cruel figure who's minions are witches, demons, goblins & other dark creatures that the LoL's followers actively exterminate. They are also hedonistic.

If anyone could be the real BBEG it's this dude. Also who dosent want to beat a prude god into humility?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I'm really hoping the final quest is a massive event. I'm not saying code breaking levels of stuff but imagine if Qetesh & Nergal end up joing sides to deal with (IMO) the true big bad, the Lord of Light. MC could rock up & have difficulty or relative ease in different parts of the final battle depending on his army strength.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is all just in my head of course but I could imagine attacking the main Abbey/Cathedral of LoL. Different parts of the Cathedral would give MC different support. Main entrance & open courtyards have swaths of enemies removed by Vix's fiery breath. Goblins fighting alongside MC with Shakala, Obeah & Brute aiding in some fights. The Vampires using a spell to block out the sun & releasing Zombies (later forced to hide in catacombs as the Order breaks the spell with prayer). Giant Spiders & Zombies ripping through hordes. Grug, Giants & Treants smashing shit! Could be really epic if done right. But also it could be time & code consuming so the final battle might not be AS over the top. Man can dream tho :)
It is in anticipation of the possibility of such an ending that I am building a huge armoury of weapons, just in case.
Ranks of axe wielding goblins supported by archers with bows and crossbows who in turn are protected by a phalanx of spearmen.
Imagine goblins mounted on bears charging into battle.
It would be a missed opportunity for those who build great wealth at the expense of weapons.
A mirror of todays real world events?.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It is in anticipation of the possibility of such an ending that I am building a huge armoury of weapons, just in case.
Ranks of axe wielding goblins supported by archers with bows and crossbows who in turn are protected by a phalanx of spearmen.
Imagine goblins mounted on bears charging into battle.
It would be a missed opportunity for those who build great wealth at the expense of weapons.
A mirror of todays real world events?.
Nah gotta ride DIRE WOLVES!!! Mabey the Giants can borrow a few for the Goblin cavalry!

Reactions: TSSG59

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
I personally think this whole Light & Dark situation is an elaborate set-up for an ultimate truce between the two sides, not a war.
This millennia old feud and unclosable gap between the two sides is now gone with the MC having fathered the children of both parties.

There will be a grand reveal in the end with the army of both sides realizing they are brothers and sisters, followed by a joyous feast the likes of which you've never seen :coffee:
(a hot threesome will ensue, foreshadowed by the game's title screen)

And there is an important moral to this merry story: An overactive penis can solve any problem :WeSmart:
Because some gaps are so wide they can only be filled with a Phallus Giganticus.

That said, a game like this would feel incomplete without a final battle, so a third party will be introduced as a serious threat to both Dark and Light sides (the Purifiers perhaps?) and will help unify both sides even further (Tinkerer has done a similar thing to solve the struggle between Shakala and her daughter).

There you have it folks. Sorry I spoiled the next 6 years for you :HideThePain:

Last edited:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Nah gotta ride DIRE WOLVES!!! Mabey the Giants can borrow a few for the Goblin cavalry!
But.
The giant's and goblins might be on opposite sides, can't see the giant's aiding the enemy.
Bears on the other hand seem to be pretty plentiful in a couple of places and the goblins seem at ease in their presence.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
This is how I personally see a conflict happening if it was to go that way.

Goblins are often referred to as "servants of Nergal" & were his main army in the first attacks on the Temple, hence the Goblin Wars. So I reckon MC, as there King could convince them to help the Tower. Vampires also have a grudge on the Temple because it was Qeteshian priestesses who imprisoned them 200 years ago so they could side with the Tower. Venomina has a thriving colony of Giant Spiders bellow the Tower for Erevi to call upon as well.

Temple is already on relatively good terms with Weirdwood. They have Guards & once MC becomes Mayor he can probably get them to aid the Temple with Gabriel's help. The Giants HATE Goblins so they could be convinced to help the Temple. If MC dosent kill Oakly & gets his acorns back I could imagine either him going off to get some more for aid or those acorns growing up into full grown trees, giving the Temple at least 3 Treants to aid them. Also I reckon if Vixenatrix (dragon) is told that the Temple her gemstone is in is under threat she would help out of personal gain at least.

How I would like it to happen. MC is sent to gain allies but he begins to panic at the thought of having to pick a side. Now I see the the Purifiers & the Lord of Light being a better set up for an endgame villain (throw in some Angels to flesh out the faction as well). MC realises that Lord of Light (LoL) is a greater threat to both sides, the 2 factions join forces & depending on how many sub-factions joined each side will depend on the overall strength of the army, guest party members & defenseability. They attack the Abbey of The LoL & this will lead MC into facing against LoL in a final boss fight but empowered by the duel energies of Qetesh & Nergal. Now that would be EPIC!
I think the final battle will be against the LoL or a survived Ancient, MC will be added by 3 party members from differehnt factions
Dragon- If MC 'traded' with Vix for the gemstone & she is told that the Temple the stone is in is under threat then she may aid the Temple giving us great ariel support fire ;). Only available if MC was honourable with Vix.
or the dragonling could join mC to provide firesupport
Angels/Nephilm- Qetesh could mabey send some lesser Angelic warriors to give aide?
or Quetesh could sire one with MC
Vampires- The vampires have a grudge against the Temple so they could start off joining the Tower from mutual hate before being convinced that LoL is a greater threat to everyone. They would offer their own skills & a zombie army. Only available if they have moved into Castle Tepes.
a dhampire would make more sense, as I suspect LoL's domain would be illuminated by sunlight.

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes