PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What will the giants' side of mini missy be? Looking at Rosey, Caleah, Sequoia & the familiar, most of the factions have their representatives but due to their size, I find it hard to imagine what species of monster girl is able to play this role. What are your opinions?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I already tried that and it doesn't work. I need to change the game files somehow, but I have no clue where or which exactly just to maket his tiny change happenin without breaking the game. Hence me asking for help for that.
Not sure I think theres something you gotta do with it. Mabey throw this question to M3ntir or FunFuntomes

Jun 3, 2022
M3ntir FunFuntomes Can either of you help me with this? :S I glitched the game a little and now I miss out on a lot of content, and I really don#t want to replay 35hours worth of game because of this :S Just need to modify the files to make shakala pregnant

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
M3ntir FunFuntomes Can either of you help me with this? :S I glitched the game a little and now I miss out on a lot of content, and I really don#t want to replay 35hours worth of game because of this :S Just need to modify the files to make shakala pregnant
first things first, always makle backups incase you going to fuck around with the editor :D
secondly zip the save and send it over so i can hve look

3th, why do you need her pregnant? if its for a daughter than instal the decenor patch first, its posted in the OG post of this threat, than install it , it working when the candle in the mayor's house are lit ( and need some trying to get a daughter)
you need the patch due Patreon incest rulings.

Jun 3, 2022
first things first, always makle backups incase you going to fuck around with the editor :D

3th, why do you need her pregnant? if its for a daughter than instal the decenor patch first, its posted in the OG post of this threat, than install it , it working when the candle in the mayor's house are lit ( and need some trying to get a daughter)
It's not an issue with my daughter, although that helped. It's because I didn't fuck Shakala at the beginning and took her ears, not realising that she is important for later on :S Bad choice of mine. Now I just can't get her pregnatn, and without preggo Shakala - no Goblin King quest and beyond. I am stuck after the wedding quest and I spent an ungodly amount time fucking her with all sorts of potions. But I think she just needs to be pregnant initially before I can discover the camp. But because I didn't, I could discover the camp anyway, but since I didn't get her pregnant, I couldn't get anything else started.

File is attached,thank you for your help

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
It's not an issue with my daughter, although that helped. It's because I didn't fuck Shakala at the beginning and took her ears, not realising that she is important for later on :S Bad choice of mine. Now I just can't get her pregnatn, and without preggo Shakala - no Goblin King quest and beyond. I am stuck after the wedding quest and I spent an ungodly amount time fucking her with all sorts of potions. But I think she just needs to be pregnant initially before I can discover the camp. But because I didn't, I could discover the camp anyway, but since I didn't get her pregnant, I couldn't get anything else started.

File is attached,thank you for your help
make sure you don't have boar carcasses

Jun 3, 2022
make sure you don't have boar carcasses
I can't get her pregnant if I have boar carcasses on me??

PS: I justtried it, I didn't even have boar carcasses on me, and just to be save, I also sold my bear carcasses. But the thing is, in the book of girlsshe doesn't even have an affection meter at all. I need a modified file tbh :S

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

He killed her for her ears & now hes got that bug where she has shown up in the village like nothing happened. Hence why the game isnt letting him knock her up. The story already should be at that point but she ISNT so she wont announce=give birth.

Reactions: TSSG59

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
He killed her for her ears & now hes got that bug where she has shown up in the village like nothing happened. Hence why the game isnt letting him knock her up. The story already should be at that point but she ISNT so she wont announce=give birth.
send the save to tinkerer, due she is already pregnant in his save file
so guess a trigger happend that shoudnt

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I killed her for the ears once, she still showed up at the tree, this may be the missing stage.

Jun 3, 2022
send the save to tinkerer, due she is already pregnant in his save file
so guess a trigger happend that shoudnt
Hope he can help :S I like the game so far, quite entertaining. Right amount of RPG, story and sex. But don't think I'd want to restart and do it all over

Vaars

May 6, 2021
How much approximate Playtime does this Game currently have, i.e. about how long does it take to complete it?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hope he can help :S I like the game so far, quite entertaining. Right amount of RPG, story and sex. But don't think I'd want to restart and do it all over
Tinkerer changed the file, and all should work now

some triggers did indeed missfire, (its very rare that we find someone who takes shakala's ears)
so wasnt really tested.

Jun 3, 2022
Tinkerer changed the file, and all should work now

some triggers did indeed missfire, (its very rare that we find someone who takes shakala's ears)
so wasnt really tested.
Yeah... haha. Well, here's me. I just wasn't very interested in fucking a goblin, cause I saw the pointy teeth and all that. It's not that bad when you get used to it and see the actual fucking, but remember: At that point I only fought her once and didn't know where that was going.

Thanks.

I loaded the file and I can see she is pregnant at 15 days, when I go to sleep she is "not pregnant"again now. But we have 8 children?

Nevermind. I am invited to hunt for daddy shakala now. So I guess it worked, but it glitched a little. As long as it works screenshot-20230223-230520.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: DomWolf
Jun 3, 2022
Well, through with the game now. Kinda wished the whole Eivira vs the sex temple thing would escalate a little, that would have been an interesting storyline and I was sort of thinking about who I want to side with, not sure if it will ever come out in my lifetime though, or if I will remember in a decade or year from now

Great little game though

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes