DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think the final battle will be against the LoL or a survived Ancient, MC will be added by 3 party members from differehnt factions

or the dragonling could join mC to provide firesupport

or Quetesh could sire one with MC

a dhampire would make more sense, as I suspect LoL's domain would be illuminated by sunlight.
I genuanly think LoL will be the trie big bad. It just makes logical sense lol. Ans I like the idea of both sides unifying against a common threat.

But Vix has more experience...

Mabey. I would say no to this but such a child would probably be a Demi-God. Not an angel.

True but that remains to be seen :(

Jun 3, 2022
Well, too bad we won't find out. Feels like this game is going to take decades to finish. It's like reading manga. It's cool, but you will never see an ending.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

"Tinkerers Update News"

1677444428094.png
Hi you all!
Well, since last post I completed a scene for Maghda (M/F scenes are sooo much easier than FFM threesomes....). I also completed all the floorplans for the new locations. There will be a new "pet" store in Greyport, alas it will be very empty for now, I just needed to have it in place for Maghda's questline. But we'll add some stock eventually... You'll also get to move into Maghda's cosy cave, and Gwynneth will also require a bigger place for her kids.
This week I hope to finish Maghda's last scene, that should wrap up all of the mayor renderwork (will still need to do some smaller cutscenes). After that it's all about scripting the new events. Not too far off now, I hope.
Have an excellent week, boys and girls!

Tinkerer.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2421527
Hi you all!
Well, since last post I completed a scene for Maghda (M/F scenes are sooo much easier than FFM threesomes....). I also completed all the floorplans for the new locations. There will be a new "pet" store in Greyport, alas it will be very empty for now, I just needed to have it in place for Maghda's questline. But we'll add some stock eventually... You'll also get to move into Maghda's cosy cave, and Gwynneth will also require a bigger place for her kids.
This week I hope to finish Maghda's last scene, that should wrap up all of the mayor renderwork (will still need to do some smaller cutscenes). After that it's all about scripting the new events. Not too far off now, I hope.

Tinkerer.

So here are some of my thoughts on what this news update means:

[There will be a new "pet" store in Greyport, alas it will be very empty for now, I just needed to have it in place for Maghda's questline. But we'll add some stock eventually...]

The Pet Store will either be a place where you can get new pets, or you can buy accessories/ toys for you're current "pets" (BB, Familiar & Venomina) or BOTH! its associated with Maghda which is the only part that is throwing me. Are we gonna catch or buy a new sex pet as part of Maghda's questline? Will it stay with Maghda or go to the Dungeon? Essentially the question is: are we getting a bonus girl in this update!? Also will the store sell stuff for the Cowgirl as well? So many questions.

[You'll also get to move into Maghda's cosy cave]

Moving into Maghda's cave makes me believe that Dolf will be removed one way or another from the plot. Not surprisingly. I'm hoping for access to a Cave Flower garden in the Den so that way we can harvest Cave Flower Nectar a bit easier (like with the Moon Flower garden). Wonder how it will change the relationship. Will Maghda discover MC needs potions for Phallus G & turn him down if he dosent have them like the Giants?

[Gwynneth will also require a bigger place for her kids.]

A bigger place for Gwyn was always in the cards. Either MC will pay to renovate her place (like he has for most girls in town) or she will move into his House. Either one works I guess. Personally I still think Gwyn's affection should be linked to wether MC is paying alimony or not (which could go up 10g for each child maxing at 6. I really dont want her to become another clingy girl who expects MC to sleep at hers every other night).

Final little note- Maghda's baby is some uncanny valley looking thing... seriously that looks like a discarded doll coming to get revenge!!!!!
20230226_213735.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2421527
Hi you all!

Tinkerer.
I love to see what pets we can buy & exploring Maghda's cave probably means Dolf has to be eliminated

Reactions: kcaldw

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
So here are some of my thoughts on what this news update means:

[There will be a new "pet" store in Greyport, alas it will be very empty for now, I just needed to have it in place for Maghda's questline. But we'll add some stock eventually...]

The Pet Store will either be a place where you can get new pets, or you can buy accessories/ toys for you're current "pets" (BB, Familiar & Venomina) or BOTH! its associated with Maghda which is the only part that is throwing me. Are we gonna catch or buy a new sex pet as part of Maghda's questline? Will it stay with Maghda or go to the Dungeon? Essentially the question is: are we getting a bonus girl in this update!? Also will the store sell stuff for the Cowgirl as well? So many questions.

Moving into Maghda's cave makes me believe that Dolf will be removed one way or another from the plot. Not surprisingly. I'm hoping for access to a Cave Flower garden in the Den so that way we can harvest Cave Flower Nectar a bit easier (like with the Moon Flower garden). Wonder how it will change the relationship. Will Maghda discover MC needs potions for Phallus G & turn him down if he dosent have them like the Giants?

[Gwynneth will also require a bigger place for her kids.]

A bigger place for Gwyn was always in the cards. Either MC will pay to renovate her place (like he has for most girls in town) or she will move into his House. Either one works I guess. Personally I still think Gwyn's affection should be linked to wether MC is paying alimony or not (which could go up 10g for each child maxing at 6. I really dont want her to become another clingy girl who expects MC to sleep at hers every other night).

Final little note- Maghda's baby is some uncanny valley looking thing... seriously that looks like a discarded doll coming to get revenge!!!!!
View attachment 2421652
You know maybe ogres are solitary but I really wonder will there be an ogre village in the game similar to the giants' & goblins' & given that some of mc's fuckbuddies have blood relatives who also ended up having naughty fun with him such as Frida having Hilda so I wonder will Maghda have 1 too. Having a patch of land to grow cave flowers is a great idea since other crops can be grown btw

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You know maybe ogres are solitary but I really wonder will there be an ogre village in the game similar to the giants' & goblins' & given that some of mc's fuckbuddies have blood relatives who also ended up having naughty fun with him such as Frida having Hilda so I wonder will Maghda have 1 too. Having a patch of land to grow cave flowers is a great idea since other crops can be grown btw
Ogres dont seem to be that common. They seem to prefer solitary lifestyles (or at least familial ones) we may see but I'm not convinced there will be more Ogres. But I could be wrong I have been on the past (or Tinkerer has just changed his mind on sometjing). Even if that's the case we definetly wont be seeing such a thing in this update.

Also thanks. A cave flower garden would indeed make things a bit easier on us players. Heres hoping :)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
There will be a new "pet" store in Greyport, alas it will be very empty for now, I just needed to have it in place for Maghda's questline. But we'll add some stock eventually..
hopefully it will sell companions that are faction-neutral and noone will react to them in the party,and gear for those companions
it could be an euphemism for her pussy
I love to see what pets we can buy & exploring Maghda's cave probably means Dolf has to be eliminated
the easiest to implement would be dogs/direwolves.. we already have the blacksmith's dog, would be nice to have the peasant's dog

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
A cave flower garden?, presumably the cave flowers, like all living things, will require some kind of nutrients to grow.
It may be bat or spider dung and in one case werewolf.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes