DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
A cave flower garden?, presumably the cave flowers, like all living things, will require some kind of nutrients to grow.
It may be bat or spider dung and in one case werewolf.
All I know is they grow in the darkness of the caves so if Tinkerer set it up it could be we need to collect Nectar, Manure & Sacred Water to make them grow. At the same time i would prefer them to replenish every 7 days like everything else for QoL. I understand replanting Moonflowers cos they are super rare but the Caveflower garden should be a once planted done type deal IMO.

Reactions: TSSG59

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
A cave flower garden?, presumably the cave flowers, like all living things, will require some kind of nutrients to grow.
It may be bat or spider dung and in one case werewolf.
No, no, no, no. You're not thinking like Tinkerer at all. What you'll need is to first collect dirt, then collect some horse dung, and then, since cave flowers are magical after all, you'll need to constantly make a magical compost potion to keep them healthy! You'll make it from semen, dung, a crystallized egg, and magic water, and have to sprinkle it on the flowers ever other day so they don't die out!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No, no, no, no. You're not thinking like Tinkerer at all. What you'll need is to first collect dirt, then collect some horse dung, and then, since cave flowers are magical after all, you'll need to constantly make a magical compost potion to keep them healthy! You'll make it from semen, dung, a crystallized egg, and magic water, and have to sprinkle it on the flowers ever other day so they don't die out!
Moonflowers are magical, I dont think Caveflowers are. I beleive there just a weird plant that grows in complete (or at least near) darkness. Mabey the first planting would be something like
-Get 5 Manure
-5 Cave Flower Nectar (-OR Buy Cave Flower Seeds)
-3 Sacred Water

Then plant it in the cave. But the flowers themselves dont get harvested, just there nectar, they remain where they are. I would imagine they will just replenish themselves every 7 days.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, on some level they are, because you can use their nectar to make magic potions…
You can use alot of stuff to make potions. Cant spell Alchemist without chemist right.

If that's the case Bears & Bees are also magical cos you use there claws (bears) & Honey (bees) in pptions.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
You can use alot of stuff to make potions. Cant spell Alchemist without chemist right.

If that's the case Bears & Bees are also magical cos you use there claws (bears) & Honey (bees) in pptions.
They could be, for all we know. After all, in real life, mixing honey with bear claws won't produce an energy potion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Have you tried?. :unsure:
This made me think, What if magic is real, but we've never discovered it because it requires something so fundamentally stupid and pointless that no one's ever tried it? Like, what if the *actual* way to create the Philosopher's Stone wasn't to distil chemicals and shit, but to rub cherries with Vaseline and sprinkle them with plutonium dust or something? :ROFLMAO:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
This made me think, What if magic is real, but we've never discovered it because it requires something so fundamentally stupid and pointless that no one's ever tried it? Like, what if the *actual* way to create the Philosopher's Stone wasn't to distil chemicals and shit, but to rub cherries with Vaseline and sprinkle them with plutonium dust or something? :ROFLMAO:
No, this one doesn't work. I already tried it.
But maybe cherry pralines could work.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: TSSG59 and DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
All I know is they grow in the darkness of the caves so if Tinkerer set it up it could be we need to collect Nectar, Manure & Sacred Water to make them grow. At the same time i would prefer them to replenish every 7 days like everything else for QoL. I understand replanting Moonflowers cos they are super rare but the Caveflower garden should be a once planted done type deal IMO.
Moonflowers are magical, I dont think Caveflowers are. I beleive there just a weird plant that grows in complete (or at least near) darkness. Mabey the first planting would be something like
-Get 5 Manure
-5 Cave Flower Nectar (-OR Buy Cave Flower Seeds)
-3 Sacred Water

Then plant it in the cave. But the flowers themselves dont get harvested, just there nectar, they remain where they are. I would imagine they will just replenish themselves every 7 days.
you are all forgetting one variable in the process: how much manure baby ogres produce

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes