foxdrako

Jan 28, 2022
i need your help guys i need the variable number of the girls is that i play the game already and i dislike the idea of replaying all over and having the numbers drop pls help me

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh my god no. Why Maghda of all the beautiful girls in the game you give me content for the only (in my opinion) really unnecessary and I'm sorry to say, really ugly. i dont know if there was a poll on patreon but if there was how the fuck did she win. I really hope she's not the only "girl" to get some new scenes.
I agree that the son is truly identical to a doll precisely the Death Stranding doll. lol

View attachment 2430657
She is co-updated with gwynneth

Reactions: _Itachi_Uchiha_

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
other girls have to get childern are Hilda the giant and the dragonlady. hilda is very loved so he will take his time i guess for better update around the giants and the story. and for the dragon, dont think he knows yet what he wants with the story and so on. and personally like the maghda look better than the weird dragon shapeshift we got.
And Beth

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Great game though I didn't expect much judging by the previews. Definitely in a Top-2 of all RPGMs here.
But the game really lacks anal scenes. Only about 6 girls out of 20+ have such. Same with multiple penetration. There are 2!!! such scenes in the whole game. Hilariously Shakala and Mia had anal and DP only in their optional NTR scenes without the MC.
Well, I understood, people are weird there and get immediately triggered/butthurt by the tiniest sign of NTR(though harem is OK, lol). But it is already avoidable in the beginning of the game. So I hoped for more cuckolding/sharing content.
Next, there already exist possibilities for implementing anal and DP. MC got duplicated in 2.91 but he still only spitroasts Erevi and no DP (same shit with optional Grug+MC and Ziva - only spitroast). I hope in future updates duplication scenes will be added for more characters and with DP.
Lastly, Gwynneth. She is a prostitute. That literally means cheating and she isn't MC's LOVE interest at least yet. Why not to add mind-blowing gangbangs with her? (You know, a single picture with 2 guards while MC is stealing panties isn't enough). As for ideas she may be captured by bandits and turned into a cum dump or by black goblins for breeding until being rescued by MC. Or she could be arrested by guards, for example, once a week for not paying for an allowance that granted her permission to work. And in prison guards will have their way with her.
P.S. There are tonns of ideas for depravity quests taken from Skyrim mods :sneaky: Desktop Screenshot 2023.03.03 - 11.56.03.36.png
P.P.S. She literally asked her holes to be stuffed with cocks. But still only blowjob and vaginal. :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and Nerro

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Great game though I didn't expect much judging by the previews. Definitely in a Top-2 of all RPGMs here.
But the game really lacks anal scenes. Only about 6 girls out of 20+ have such. Same with multiple penetration. There are 2!!! such scenes in the whole game. Hilariously Shakala and Mia had anal and DP only in their optional NTR scenes without the MC.
Well, I understood, people are weird there and get immediately triggered/butthurt by the tiniest sign of NTR(though harem is OK, lol). But it is already avoidable in the beginning of the game. So I hoped for more cuckolding/sharing content.
Next, there already exist possibilities for implementing anal and DP. MC got duplicated in 2.91 but he still only spitroasts Erevi and no DP (same shit with optional Grug+MC and Ziva - only spitroast). I hope in future updates duplication scenes will be added for more characters and with DP.
Lastly, Gwynneth. She is a prostitute. That literally means cheating and she isn't MC's LOVE interest at least yet. Why not to add mind-blowing gangbangs with her? (You know, a single picture with 2 guards while MC is stealing panties isn't enough). As for ideas she may be captured by bandits and turned into a cum dump or by black goblins for breeding until being rescued by MC. Or she could be arrested by guards, for example, once a week for not paying for an allowance that granted her permission to work. And in prison guards will have their way with her.
P.S. There are tonns of ideas for depravity quests taken from Skyrim mods :sneaky:
I agree about anal, but Gwynneth is LI and future update will be about her. She is not only prostitute in late part of game.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
P.S. There are tonns of ideas for depravity quests taken from Skyrim mods :sneaky: View attachment 2434315
P.P.S. She literally asked her holes to be stuffed with cocks. But still only blowjob and vaginal. :WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i knew there as atleast one more :D

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
P.S. There are tonns of ideas for depravity quests taken from Skyrim mods :sneaky: View attachment 2434315
Honestly even that scene triggered people with "NTR" anxiety so Tinkerer may be a bit more pensive about adding such things. I agree though more anal & DP is needed lol

Reactions: Nerro

Gtil

Oct 8, 2022
Hi guys, does anyone have the latest save file? The one where you need to get a male goblin or something. Shakala and the other one keep giving birth but i keep not getting the rightful goblin heir

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone have the latest save file? The one where you need to get a male goblin or something. Shakala and the other one keep giving birth but i keep not getting the rightful goblin heir
Did you mean "goblin daughter"? Because I can't remember any "heir" thing for the goblin quest. Male goblins: either the require population for some quests, or warriors for raiding party.

To have a daughter, you must have the decensor patch (from the first page).

Gtil

Oct 8, 2022
I think that would have been it. Last I remember was me looking for MCs mother? It was a ghost or something and I also married MC's half sister thought I could get that savefile but couldn't find it around the post or anywhere :(

MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
The current version 2.42 version is coming with a recent version of nwjs, and the author has chosen the 64 bits version of it (that's the reason of your problem).

Before (i.e. version 2.41 or older), it was an old 32 bits version.

But it's quite possible to still use a recent 32 bits version of nwjs:
- download it from the site: (choose the "Downloads" button to have access to more versions, including the normal 32 bits version for Windows),
- then look at this post to use it with this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-42-tinkerer.1717/post-6127853
I CANT USED IT IM NOT HAVE AND WORK THIS FILE kernel32.dll

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What's a possible future quest for Mia's side? Finding the elixer of youth for her grandma. & what's the reward for accomplishing it? Her grandma gets to join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies. This is a crazy thought that might be a great idea but too bad Tinkerer doesn't want it. I wish that he'll put up a voting poll to see who wants her grandma to become 1 of his fuckbuddies

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes