Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Afraid I couldn't load your save, did you use any mods? seem to remember one of them causing this to happen before. (the Gallery mod maybe??)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Looking at your save with save edit, you only have one shard ring, you should have 2, one for you and one for Oksana

Last edited:
Reactions: Tossaboneback

Tossaboneback

Feb 26, 2021
Afraid I couldn't load your save, did you use any mods? seem to remember one of them causing this to happen before. (the Gallery mod maybe??)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Looking at your save with save edit, you only have one shard ring, you should have 2, one for you and one for Oksana

used the patch as well as the cheat/ gallery mod, Ill look and see if i can save edit an additional ring as i don't know how to make another.

Added another shard ring and equipped it but she still did not show up

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
used the patch as well as the cheat/ gallery mod, Ill look and see if i can save edit an additional ring as i don't know how to make another.

Pretty sure the gallery cheat breaks the game cos its outdated.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I CANT USED IT IM NOT HAVE AND WORK THIS FILE kernel32.dll
Kernel32.dll is a file system of the Windows OS (i.e. Operating System) itself. It is impossible to even run a computer under Windows without this file.

So, I can't see how you could get this error ...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Pretty sure the gallery cheat breaks the game cos its outdated.
I'm not sure if it is outdated as such, seems current to me, but I seem to remember someone saying that it breaks saves because it adds or replaces something that makes the vanilla game reject it as a corrupt file. Though in fairness my memory isn't so good and I might be thinking of something else.

It's usually a bad idea to try to save edit quest items, most of the game seems to progress via story triggers so weird things happen when stuff appears in your inventory that the Story flags don't expect to be there,
I've never used the Gallery mod so I've got no idea about it's quirks, but since I've not seen this bug before that is my first suspect.
You should probably ask for help on it's thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-gallery-cheat-mod.110867/

Reactions: Tossaboneback

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
@Stil996

A "dirty" hack attached to load Tossaboneback 's save file, if you are interested.

To replace in the "\www\js" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the original file "rpg_objects.js" file first, as mine is only dedicated to bypass the save game file loading error (probably consecutive of the mod, indeed), and absolutely not to be used otherwise.

Reactions: Stil996

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
@Stil996

A "dirty" hack attached to load Tossaboneback 's save file, if you are interested.

To replace in the "\www\js" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the original file "rpg_objects.js" file first, as mine is only dedicated to bypass the save game file loading error (probably consecutive of the mod, indeed), and absolutely not to be used otherwise.
just asking if i (or tinkerer) need to know something about this issue?
or just some bugged saved ? just askin.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
just asking if i (or tinkerer) need to know something about this issue?
or just some bugged saved ? just askin.
Honestly, I've not really examined the origin of the problem. I've just made a dirty patch to bypass the error.

My guess is that the mod adds "something" (i.e. the cheat spot) on the village map that is not recognized by the standard game. It's only a guess; but if I'm right, there is nothing that can be done in the standard game, indeed.

*** EDIT ***
Nothing except saving on a map different than the village map for those having the mod installed (if they want to share their save file).

Last edited:

Angerer

Mar 7, 2023
I think Ive ran into a bug with Oksana. I finally told her "lets go" in my temple bedroom to slay the master but ended up going to the farm with her and her two minions to complete that quest simply because it let me. There was quest related dialogue from her during the opening scenes with my family so everything seemed cool, but after completion upon returning to Ziva Im told Oksana will be a participant at next mass, yet Oksana never shows and is nowhere to be found. Her two minions are still tagging along everywhere I go though.. and if I try to slay the master Im told I should go get Oksana. ?? Ive looked at all inns, my house, every room of the temple, outside the temple... ??? Any help would be appreciated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm question, as i wanted a Wolf Puppy from Frida i answered "Oh yea i wanna fu.... another Girl!" She said than "What? get out you A....hole!"
Now when i wanted to sleep in her Bed she kicked me out of her House, did she broke up with me forever?
Is the Relation with her now gone?
Tysm

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Uhm question, as i wanted a Wolf Puppy from Frida i answered "Oh yea i wanna fu.... another Girl!" She said than "What? get out you A....hole!"
Now when i wanted to sleep in her Bed she kicked me out of her House, did she broke up with me forever?
Is the Relation with her now gone?
Tysm
I'm not sure, can I see you save pls, I want to try something

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Angerer

Mar 7, 2023
I think you just have to build her back up again. Start by giving her gifts of bushels of vegetables each day and also spend the night at her place a few times.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes