exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Uhm question, as i wanted a Wolf Puppy from Frida i answered "Oh yea i wanna fu.... another Girl!" She said than "What? get out you A....hole!"
Now when i wanted to sleep in her Bed she kicked me out of her House, did she broke up with me forever?
Is the Relation with her now gone?
Tysm
Nope. Just give her presents for a long time and get along well with her. At some point she will pull herself together again

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Uhm question, as i wanted a Wolf Puppy from Frida i answered "Oh yea i wanna fu.... another Girl!" She said than "What? get out you A....hole!"
Now when i wanted to sleep in her Bed she kicked me out of her House, did she broke up with me forever?
Is the Relation with her now gone?
Tysm
No. She's just really mad. You need to give her lots of gift to improve the relationship.

Or, you can save edit if you don't mind that. Her affection (AffFrida) need to be at least 60.

Reactions: exazubi

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Okay, now she is pregnant and Erevi too, but the Witch, now beautyfull, we charged the Temple and it seems, oops i killed the Big Guy who protected it. Since that i get no Quests, neither from Erevi not from Ziva.
How long does it need so Frida or Erevi give birth?
Thx

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay, now she is pregnant and Erevi too, but the Witch, now beautyfull, we charged the Temple and it seems, oops i killed the Big Guy who protected it. Since that i get no Quests, neither from Erevi not from Ziva.
Thx
pretty much all the Humanish take 20 days (15 for goblins) but Freya and Everi don't give birth for the first time until you hit certain story triggers

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Thx
you need to take Erevi on a date, buy her the pregnancy outfits and see both scenes, this will unlock the next Ziva quest

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Tinkerer's update schedule is depends on the update like almost every creator, however, he does not fail on that regard. He delivers the update but sometimes he wants to add more content to an update which he works. That delays the update's release and he lets his supporters know. '' I'm adding this and that and I know I should have released the update soon / by now but the more work I do the more stuff I want to add'' he is like that and honestly it's fine. In the end he delivers what has been promised.

Reactions: caspian90

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Tinkerer's update schedule is depends on the update like almost every creator, however, he does not fail on that regard. He delivers the update but sometimes he wants to add more content to an update which he works. That delays the update's release and he lets his supporters know. '' I'm adding this and that and I know I should have released the update soon / by now but the more work I do the more stuff I want to add'' he is like that and honestly it's fine. In the end he delivers what has been promised.
an optimist would expect the test verson this update, a realist within the next 2,5 weeks, a pessimist will say end of march

Reactions: caspian90

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
please someone tell me should i download the original version or the lite version or both of them ?????????

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
please someone tell me should i download the original version or the lite version or both of them ?????????
you download the OG version due its the full game, Lite is just a update patch for when you already got the older files.
dont forget the Patches: so you have the full experiance of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MarkoBoo

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
you download the OG version due its the full game, Lite is just a update patch for when you already got the older files.
dont forget the Patches: so you have the full experiance of the game.
so i don't have to download the lite version then
thx bro

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Any idea's?. Played through again but this time I killed off the vampires, I know I can restart the quest but I wanted to progress everything else to it's conclusion first. The problem is that no matter how many times I try neither Ziva nor Caleah get pregnant. I've never played it this way before and I am wondering if starting the vampire quest is essential to get them pregnant.

Ok, finally managed it, first the alter then into the bedroom and pulled the cord.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomKnight55

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Easily the best game in terms of progression, story development and pregnancy content
As a VN enjoyer, I got hooked to the point that I couldn't stop playing it

Reactions: V-Kun and Akki0609

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Any idea's?. Played through again but this time I killed off the vampires, I know I can restart the quest but I wanted to progress everything else to it's conclusion first. The problem is that no matter how many times I try neither Ziva nor Caleah get pregnant. I've never played it this way before and I am wondering if starting the vampire quest is essential to get them pregnant.

Ok, finally managed it, first the alter then into the bedroom and pulled the cord.
The Vampires quest must be complete to eventually unlock the Family Farm questline.
The Vampires quest is complete by:
  • Killing the Vampire girls and redeeming the reward with the Old Mayor or Victoria. OR;
  • Meeting Oksana and helping her kill the Master, then redeeming the reward.
I don't know if sending Alice to the Temple is necessary to get the Family Farm quest.

Reactions: TSSG59

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
The Vampires quest must be complete to eventually unlock the Family Farm questline.
The Vampires quest is complete by:
  • Killing the Vampire girls and redeeming the reward with the Old Mayor or Victoria. OR;
  • Meeting Oksana and helping her kill the Master, then redeeming the reward.
I don't know if sending Alice to the Temple is necessary to get the Family Farm quest.
I pretty well acquainted with how the game progresses after playing it over a hundred times but this time I wanted to try a different route.
So many things in the game are taken as read but doing things differently can open up some surprises and that's why I played it this way this time.
I'll find out if the family farm quest can be done without Oksana and the vampire quest when the temple has enough children.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I pretty well acquainted with how the game progresses after playing it over a hundred times but this time I wanted to try a different route.
So many things in the game are taken as read but doing things differently can open up some surprises and that's why I played it this way this time.
I'll find out if the family farm quest can be done without Oksana and the vampire quest when the temple has enough children.
The answer to if it can be done is...
Yes. The Family Farm quest can be done without Oksana, if you kill Vampires in the Graveyard.
The cutscenes when you reunite with your sister and the rest of the family have 2 versions, 1 with Oksana by the MC side and 1 with the MC alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: TSSG59

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
that will never happen, just because of the fact that Tinkerer need to remake all the renders for that.
not to mention rewriting the entire game, the goblin marriage would be very different for a start... would that be a game over?? spending the rest of your life as breeding stock!

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes