Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Looks like you have something we haven't seen yet.
Not realy he said "I hope to finish Maghda's last scene, that should wrap up all the mayor renderwork. after that it's all about scripting".
With that i
I didn't want to imply that he would release a new version next week (if I gave that impression I apologize) but only that we are Near to a release
(edit) After all Tinkerer cares enough about his patreons that we might actually see a nergalite realese within a week and a half for real

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Not realy he said "I hope to finish Maghda's last scene, that should wrap up all the mayor renderwork. after that it's all about scripting".
With that i
I didn't want to imply that he would release a new version next week (if I gave that impression I apologize) but only that we are Near to a release
(edit) After all Tinkerer cares enough about his patreons that we might actually see a nergalite realese within a week and a half for real
i was like , did i read it wrong ?
think couple weeks first than the annoucement of the beta version for the patreons.

dont think we get a early march release

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

krzay

May 24, 2021
EDIT
tinkerer know of the issue but has no fast solution for the issue, so need to wait unfortunately.
but the amount of times that the succubus daughter is with the MC is low so dont think many wil notice it
(he will try to have it solved ofc )
Is this problem fixed now?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is this problem fixed now?
if i am remember correctly, something to do with the line up of spells coudnt be changed with the fireball and lighting bolt. so the engine coudnt preform it the correct way, and dont have a save that i could test it on due all my saves are at the end of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: krzay

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Ok how tf do you impregnate the dragon, i’m using the enhanced fertility potion and have reloaded like 8 times and it still won’t work? Am i missing something?

Aug 28, 2021
So here are some of my thoughts on what this news update means:

[There will be a new "pet" store in Greyport, alas it will be very empty for now, I just needed to have it in place for Maghda's questline. But we'll add some stock eventually...]

The Pet Store will either be a place where you can get new pets, or you can buy accessories/ toys for you're current "pets" (BB, Familiar & Venomina) or BOTH! its associated with Maghda which is the only part that is throwing me. Are we gonna catch or buy a new sex pet as part of Maghda's questline? Will it stay with Maghda or go to the Dungeon? Essentially the question is: are we getting a bonus girl in this update!? Also will the store sell stuff for the Cowgirl as well? So many questions.

[You'll also get to move into Maghda's cosy cave]

Moving into Maghda's cave makes me believe that Dolf will be removed one way or another from the plot. Not surprisingly. I'm hoping for access to a Cave Flower garden in the Den so that way we can harvest Cave Flower Nectar a bit easier (like with the Moon Flower garden). Wonder how it will change the relationship. Will Maghda discover MC needs potions for Phallus G & turn him down if he dosent have them like the Giants?

[Gwynneth will also require a bigger place for her kids.]

A bigger place for Gwyn was always in the cards. Either MC will pay to renovate her place (like he has for most girls in town) or she will move into his House. Either one works I guess. Personally I still think Gwyn's affection should be linked to wether MC is paying alimony or not (which could go up 10g for each child maxing at 6. I really dont want her to become another clingy girl who expects MC to sleep at hers every other night).

Final little note- Maghda's baby is some uncanny valley looking thing... seriously that looks like a discarded doll coming to get revenge!!!!!
View attachment 2421652
Oh my god no. Why Maghda of all the beautiful girls in the game you give me content for the only (in my opinion) really unnecessary and I'm sorry to say, really ugly. i dont know if there was a poll on patreon but if there was how the fuck did she win. I really hope she's not the only "girl" to get some new scenes.
I agree that the son is truly identical to a doll precisely the Death Stranding doll. lol

doll_by_realmoonlight_deaxns7-250t.jpeg

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Oh my god no. Why Maghda of all the beautiful girls in the game you give me content for the only (in my opinion) really unnecessary and I'm sorry to say, really ugly. i dont know if there was a poll on patreon but if there was how the fuck did she win. I really hope she's not the only "girl" to get some new scenes.
I agree that the son is truly identical to a doll precisely the Death Stranding doll. lol

View attachment 2430657
You will survive. People like crazy stuff too. There are so many hot LI in the game that have already received content. Maghda, the only ugly one, got nothing for so long. I'm sure this is an exception, while the focus remains on the others :cool:

Reactions: _Itachi_Uchiha_

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

View attachment 2430657
1677743641617.png Tinkerer said before that all girls who are in the game will have birth aswell, now Gwynneth and magdha were up for the update to have their childeren. so that is why its happening. there was a poll but not the normal way.

Before you ask why Gwynneth agian, due she has the small december update, is that those scene were remade due it are the oldest in the game. that is how he started and December month for him is allways very packed with family stuff.

And after this we will get the daughter (cowgirl) of Molly due the poll was about in what order will the update comes. so the vote what does it start with :
1) Gwyn + cowgirl (part 1)
2) maghda + cowgirl (part 1)
3) Magha + gwynn first, than full update about the cowgirl
number 3 had won, but if 1/2 had won than the other option was for the next update. so anyway Maghda or Gwynneth would have their childern after these updates.

other girls have to get childern are Hilda the giant and the dragonlady. hilda is very loved so he will take his time i guess for better update around the giants and the story. and for the dragon, dont think he knows yet what he wants with the story and so on. and personally like the maghda look better than the weird dragon shapeshift we got.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I put it in the save folder and the save doesnt show up in the game =/ any glues ?

version nyd 2.95 without any patch
If you never had a save file in 24 before than the global.file dont know it excist
so temperaly remove the save, start your game
save in slot 24 and than put the save back in (overwrite it) so the game know it excist

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

Lex7636

Apr 6, 2020
If you never had a save file in 24 before than the global.file dont know it excist
so temperaly remove the save, start your game
save in slot 24 and than put the save back in (overwrite it) so the game know it excist
crazy dude =D it works, thanks man

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes