May 26, 2019
But it could be argued she IS to old to breed even with Enhanced Fertility potions. The explanation is simple: menopause.

Jenny was suffering from Barreness but there are women IRL who suffer from not being able to conceive but not cos they CANT but because they suffer medical complications. These same women usually have what's called a "1 chance" pregnancy if they struggle with actually conceiving (if they dont just suffer multiple miscarriages). The EF may have the benefit of circumventing these medical issues so she can actually get pregnant.

The Vampires are immortal undead who's bodies have essentially been put on pause. This would hypertheotically mean they don have eggs in their system they just dont go through the motions. But again the EF could trigger a kickstarter to the system, essentially triggering a pregnancy (Gargoyles remind me of calcified fetuses- look it up I'm not explaining any more than that lol). So they produce these weird "Gargoyles" & then their bodies got back into "stasis".

But women who have aged past menopause do not have eggs to produce. This means that the EF potions would not work anyway. Greta & Makith may just be past the point of pregnancy. And sure you could just say "let us fuck'em anyway" but this game is built on the fact we can knock up every girl we have sex with. Would suck to start changing that now. This is just my explanation & personally I think it makes sense.
I guess you might be correct. But the whole menopause thing is just pure speculation in my book.

And even if they do have menopause, are you seriously gonna sit there and tell me that in a game with fertility gods and dragons, elves and black goblins, and waystones and magic, there wouldn't be some way to reverse/solve menopause?

I'm not buying it.

Should Tinkerer ever will it, we could get both Mia's grandmother and Makith pregnant after a single update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So what if the majority get pissed off? Like you've already stated, they'll get pissed off no matter what he chooses.
My point is he doesn't fixate on one so we are free to focus our attention on whomever we like. He has kept it as open as he possibly could while still having structure.
You've also probably never played a game where you completely agreed with the Dev regarding the attention he was giving certain girls in the game.
Anything is possible but I don't remember any off the top off my head, my favorites tend to be secondary characters.
In almost every one of these games you've played, you probably wished the Dev would take time away from developing content for one girl, so that he could spend that time on another girl you found to be more favourable.
To a small degree, obviously everyone wants more content that caters to their desires, but that is an unreasonable demand unless you are the one who commissioned the project.

Mostly I wished they would stop worrying so much about the opinions of the masses and focus on creating whatever story they intended from the start :p. Sure feedback can be useful but IMO nothing fucks up a game faster than caving to the cheap seats.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Since this is about old ladies to get knocked up, I did mention the possible gilfs to join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies similar to Luthien who are the moms of Rosy, Everi, Giantess sisters & Shakala. Moms of Venomina, Venatrex & the vampire sisters seem unlikely because they're more or less hinted to have died. Those belonging to human ladies are most unlikely because they're dead or are too old to be fertile unless there's a miracle cure for them. Not sure about the moms of the 2 remaining goblins, Sequins & Obeah. Lastly, the ogress' mom might be a good idea even though Tinkerer said not much will be focused on her
Rosy's mum lives in her village FAR from Weirdwood & I have asked Tinkerer does not intend to create/add a Halfling village to the game so unless he decides to have Rosy's mum travel to Weirdwood I doubt she will appear (her arc feels pretty done to me).

No idea where Dark Elves live but they do seem to have a very self-centered, look put for #1 mindset. I doubt their was any real maturnity care (kinda like the emotional neglect some rich children go through). Unluke Liandra who was hurt by the adultery & was pissed at her mum, they still had a deep care for each other. Erevi even said that the feelings she has for MC are rarely expressed in Dark Elf culture so while she has no problem with him sleeping with their daughter (that's what she was born for) & his pets or Familiar (a gift from Nergal) I feel her mother 1 would be crossing a major line & 2 I just dont see why she would travel so far to the Tower...

The Giants seem to all come from the same local Clan. If we havent met their mother yet I'm gonna go on a limbo & say she is deceased.

The Goblin King had no wives when we fought him. Now seeing as that is a big part of being King of the goblins that makes me beleive all his wives (including Shakala's mother) perished at some point.

The Vampire are over 300+ years old I dont think they have any direct family left. Vixenatrix literally states her matriarch (mother) was slain by humans. MC most likley killed Venomina's mother seeing as the Spider Queens are all descendents of Lucille Blackheart & her daughter Ciri, meaning thatbtheybare all (in their blood) actually were-spiders.

Alice's mum is dead (Rolf is called a widow), Beth's mum at best probably left her husband because hes an alcoholic or he turned to alcohol cos shes dead. Victoria comes from Greyport so if her mother is still around I guess she is there. Jenny is in her 40s & appears to be a local so I'm gonna geuss her mother is deceased. Gwynneth lives alone & is the only whore in town, potential orphan?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I dunno! If I was Tinkerer, knowing that this was gonna happen, I'd sort of plan for it.

Have a main girl who the MC is genuinely after and who the game mainly focuses on for a particular story-line.

Then have some secondary girls associated with that main girl, who are either her friends or family.

Finally, I'd make it so that when the player finishes a particular girl's story-line, the MC has sexual access not only to that main girl but to the secondary girls as well.

Basically like in Summertime Saga, where

1) finishing Eve's story gives you sexual access not only to Eve, but to Grace and Odette as well
2) finishing Roxxy's story gives you sexual access not only to Roxxy, but to Missy, Becca, and Crystal (Roxxy's mom)

But I understand Tinkerer choosing to just not have girls he doesn't want to make content for, there in the first place.
just saying tagging him doenst really work , sofar as i know he maybe looks here 1 time a year when i ask him to due lots of issues or bugs that are found here, otherwise i am normaly the guy to report to him about stuff.

Should Tinkerer ever will it, we could get both Mia's grandmother and Makith pregnant after a single update.
when Tinkerer all of sudden would be in to GILF, than yes they will get their update but dont count on it .

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So what if the majority get pissed off? Like you've already stated, they'll get pissed off no matter what he chooses.

There are lots of players who are pissed off that Maghda and Vivenatrix don't have way more content.
Does that mean Tinkerer should just cave in and suddenly make these two characters his current main focus?

Ultimately, it seems that as long as the content that the dev chooses to provide is genuinely good, then that dev will always have supporters.

This certainly seems to be the case for Summertime Saga (the game that directly inspired my idea of a main girl with side girls) with it's hundreds of patrons.

You've also probably never played a game where you completely agreed with the Dev regarding the attention he was giving certain girls in the game.

In almost every one of these games you've played, you probably wished the Dev would take time away from developing content for one girl, so that he could spend that time on another girl you found to be more favourable.

And I bet Peasant's Quest is no exception to this.

In the end, my point is that whenever Tinkerer decides to introduce a new girl into the game and gives that new girl attractive, female companions, Tinkerer should anticipate players wanting to bang that new girl and her companions.

Then, planning in advance, Tinkerer can create a couple lewd scenes for those female companions.

And when the players demand more of the female companions who were only meant to be lesser/secondary characters, Tinkerer can tell them "no."

And they'll learn to deal with it just like how Maghda fans have learned to deal with Maghda just being a minor character.

Or, Tinkerer can just continue down the route he's always been going - introducing girls with zero female companions.

Either way, we both know we'll both still be playing for a long time to come.
this issue with new ''girls'' is already happening with the new female shopkeeper in greytown/keep/city ( i keep forgetting). its a female spirite so people already in overdrive how she could look when Tinkerer himself dont even know yet how and what :)

But at somepoint it will be fuck-able i guess, on the point for who got what content and when is mostly what Tinkerer feels creating, for me also the update for the old seens to Gwynneth as a suprise, it was never talked about , or mention he would do that just when he announced it we knew it was coming.

that is why i need to remind people as mod on his discord aswell that we have a Suggestion channel and not ''i want this in the game '' channel :D .

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
This means that the EF potions would not work anyway. Greta & Makith may just be past the point of pregnancy. And sure you could just say "let us fuck'em anyway" but this game is built on the fact we can knock up every girl we have sex with. Would su
you're forgetting who's MC's mother, that should have some perks

Erevi even said that the feelings she has for MC are rarely expressed in Dark Elf culture so while she has no problem with him sleeping with their daughter
in most settings dark elves are seen as matriarchal and males are seeing as either slaves or tool (makes sense with how Erevi calls MC.
The Vampire are over 300+ years old I dont think they have any direct family left.
they could have a direct descendant,if only someone presents Tinkerer wih a good reason for a dhampir

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Lotoftoms

Sep 7, 2020
I don't know if anyone mentioned this trick yet but when you go to the temple to get your party to storm the Vampire lords castle. Get a room at the inn near the dragons cave and the girl Crusader will wait down stairs and leave you with her lackies. If you don't meet up with her in the morning you can use the Crusaders on other quest such as the Grumpkins

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you're forgetting who's MC's mother, that should have some perks

in most settings dark elves are seen as matriarchal and males are seeing as either slaves or tool (makes sense with how Erevi calls MC.

they could have a direct descendant,if only someone presents Tinkerer wih a good reason for a dhampir
If the theory is correct but even then it's still possible she cant just make pregnancy happen without all required components (sperm + egg cells)....

True but Tinkerer has told me that this setting is not matriarchal. It's more a Darwinistic Magicracy where those who have the best magical skill/power, with a lil back stabbing, rise in social standing. Men & women can be as equal as they can be unequal in their society for this game.

A direct descendent most likley wouldnt be a Dhampir anyway. She would most likley be Human & may not even be in the region that this game is set (The Kingdom, for lack of a better name). Reanna comes from the Northen Tribes, Zsofia from the Eastern Kingdoms & Adabi from the Dark Continent. They also show great joy/or concern over being mothers so it wouldnt be a direct descendent, perhaps a niece or cousin. The only character I can think of who could be revealed to have a tenious relation to one is Madame Daiyu. Being (most likley) an Asian-esque woman she may be a descendent of Zsofia's family line. But a Dhampir would have to be born to one of the Sisters.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't know if anyone mentioned this trick yet but when you go to the temple to get your party to storm the Vampire lords castle. Get a room at the inn near the dragons cave and the girl Crusader will wait down stairs and leave you with her lackies. If you don't meet up with her in the morning you can use the Crusaders on other quest such as the Grumpkins

I shall be usining that from now on

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
No idea where Dark Elves live but they do seem to have a very self-centered, look put for #1 mindset. I doubt their was any real maturnity care (kinda like the emotional neglect some rich children go through). Unluke Liandra who was hurt by the adultery & was pissed at her mum, they still had a deep care for each other. Erevi even said that the feelings she has for MC are rarely expressed in Dark Elf culture so while she has no problem with him sleeping with their daughter (that's what she was born for) & his pets or Familiar (a gift from Nergal) I feel her mother 1 would be crossing a major line & 2 I just dont see why she would travel so far to the Tower...
Not exactly for high elves, Luthien is shown to be manipulative. conning her daughter that Ziva's hut can be renovated to be a nursery for her future grandkids but in truth, she intends for it to be a factory for illegal drugs & Liandra is too familiar with her behavior. As for Everi's mom, I can think of 1 possible reason for her to come to the tower & that's to check on her daughter's progress. Btw, not willing to express their feelings doesn't mean dark elves don't care for their loved 1s or having the desire to show affection as Everi demonstrated in her weird way

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not exactly for high elves, Luthien is shown to be manipulative. conning her daughter that Ziva's hut can be renovated to be a nursery for her future grandkids but in truth, she intends for it to be a factory for illegal drugs & Liandra is too familiar with her behavior. As for Everi's mom, I can think of 1 possible reason for her to come to the tower & that's to check on her daughter's progress. Btw, not willing to express their feelings doesn't mean dark elves don't care for their loved 1s or having the desire to show affection as Everi demonstrated in her weird way
Well Luthien is manipulative but she comes across as one of those flawed & selfish people who do what they want but cant handle consequences. Her personality isnt 100% High Elf stereotype otherwise there would be no interesting people if we all followed stereotypes to the letter lol.

Also if you are raised in an enviroment where you must be strong & self-sufficient, where showing emotion (outside of complete privacy) could create a very cold environment. I'm not saying she wouldnt love her mother & just saying shes too strong willed to let that shot slide like Liandra did.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Rosy's mum lives in her village FAR from Weirdwood & I have asked Tinkerer does not intend to create/add a Halfling village to the game so unless he decides to have Rosy's mum travel to Weirdwood I doubt she will appear (her arc feels pretty done to me).
I thought of 1 reasonable excuse for her to be in the game & that's after hearing how famous her daughter's wares became, her curiosity makes her visit the human village

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
The Giants seem to all come from the same local Clan. If we havent met their mother yet I'm gonna go on a limbo & say she is deceased.
I thought of 1 possible reason why she has yet to appear in the game, maybe she decided to seek a life of solitude so she doesn't want to let her daughters know where she made her home which is in a way similar to Toph Beifong from the Avatar series & she wasn't mentioned to be dead so far

May 26, 2019
just saying tagging him doenst really work , sofar as i know he maybe looks here 1 time a year when i ask him to due lots of issues or bugs that are found here, otherwise i am normaly the guy to report to him about stuff.
I tag him so that way everyone always knows exactly who I'm referring to when I say Tinkerer.

I know that he doesn't visit these forums anymore.

when Tinkerer all of sudden would be in to GILF, than yes they will get their update but dont count on it .
Yeah, I'm not counting on it. I'm just saying that if Tinkerer ever wanted it to happen, it could happen.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Victoria comes from Greyport so if her mother is still around I guess she is there.
Victoria as I said before might have been knocked up way before she met the mc when she was working as a bar girl probably to earn additional cash & given that she only have access to bareness potions after meeting him. I'm pretty sure that she never had vagina sex after marrying the elderly mayor. Probably pointless to include her mom as 1 of his fuckbuddies because she's an infertile hag

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Victoria as I said before might have been knocked up way before she met the mc when she was working as a bar girl probably to earn additional cash & given that she only have access to bareness potions after meeting him. I'm pretty sure that she never had vagina sex after marrying the elderly mayor. Probably pointless to include her mom as 1 of his fuckbuddies because she's an infertile hag
I just dont see that being the case. Shes a gold digger sure but she chose the mayor specifically cos he was an old impudent man with wealth. She had sex with Captain Eckhardt & MC even without Barreness potions. She probably made Eckhardt do what she did with MC, pullout.

However I heard Tinkerer was debating adding a nanny to the Mayor's house & 1 idea he threw out was Victoria's niece. No word of this since tho so it's not a defo. Just something that was mentioned.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who notice that the ladies in the game who happen to be sorceresses are dressed in black? Maybe except for Ziva but somehow I don't consider priestesses to be sorceresses:

1. Everi

2. Adaobi

3. Obeah

4. Makith

Daiyu probably is 1 too but she's a recently added character

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes