DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quick question, how many in game Days and RL hours did u spend on this game?
Depends... I have replayed this game from the beginning at least within 30sh times from the start. Each play through being about 100 something days & IR time way more than I wanna say cos I have some misplaced pride that cannot take having that calculated lol

Reactions: fakefor

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Playing this game fully through with 100% completion if you know what you're doing must take like… 35 hours at minimum. Probably nearer 40 with the last updates.

Jan 14, 2020
Have you give her the maternity wear? Fill up food stock? Cook her dinner?

For girls that have childbirth content, affection will ususally max out after the first child. For girls who have affection degradation, that is also the time the degradation starts to kick in.
well it's not giving me any quests and doesn't raise the affection no matter how many people i sacrifice.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
more or less we getting
-Cowgirl
-dwarf (*like 99% confirmed)
-Human, baroness i still will come due she is a story element

chance :
-cavegoblin
-other beast girl
-female orc

that is what is on my mind
Think we can get a centaur girl? Would solve the traveling issue and we know MC can transform.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
well it's not giving me any quests and doesn't raise the affection no matter how many people i sacrifice.
ask her how she's doing and buy her the red and black outfits and go on both pregnant dates (kitchn date will require cooking a meal) this will also unlock Zivah's next quest

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Quick question, how many in game Days and RL hours did u spend on this game?
First of all I'm retired so I have more than enough spare time at my disposal, tougher if you have to earn a living and have some sort of social life.
There are a number of factors that determine how long the game takes to play through.
I now have the MC sleep in 8 hour shifts, with careful time management and enough potions you can get through the game pretty quickly.
I'll usually play for an hour over my morning coffee, I'm a very early riser.
Once the days tasks are completed I'll play for another hour or two, come summer much of my time is spent in the garden or I'll be off trout fishing.
I don't watch much TV so the computer is my main form of home entertainment.

Apr 16, 2018
Oh my fucking God this Ancient treasure puzzle is fucking atrocious. No clues of any sort. Are you telling my I have to brute force this shit and try out every fucking possible combinations on this shitty ass puzzle?
(Edit: Found some fucking book after clicking every shit worth clicking after a long and frustrating try at the puzzle. Hopefully it has a clue. How dumb.)

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh my fucking God this Ancient treasure puzzle is fucking atrocious. No clues of any sort. Are you telling my I have to brute force this shit and try out every fucking possible combinations on this shitty ass puzzle?
(Edit: Found some fucking book after clicking every shit worth clicking after a long and frustrating try at the puzzle. Hopefully it has a clue. How dumb.)
refresh my memory, what puzzle is that? try posting a screenshot if you want a hint, IIRC none of them need to be brute forced, there will be clues in the vicinity

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
the pattern is on the ground.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
IT was the puzzle in ancient temple east of Goblin forests. The one with the orcs in it, you buy some crescent key for it for 300 gold and find another key from digging a grave.
doesn't help much (my memory isn't what it used to be), what is the exact quest? maybe a screenshot

EDIT: what FunFuntomes said :p.

I think Tinkerer actually did a pretty good job with the puzzles.

Apr 16, 2018
the pattern is on the ground.
Not really. All I see after a long time with the buttons by the door was two colored ground. Green and Red. the rest were black. As I said it seems to me I need to try out all combinations not just from the buttons on the door but the 4 missing colors from the pillars which you need to push and pull a lot of times which is frustrating.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Not really. All I see after a long time with the buttons by the door was two colored ground. Green and Red. the rest were black. As I said it seems to me I need to try out all combinations not just from the buttons on the door but the 4 missing colors from the pillars which you need to push and pull a lot of times which is frustrating.
leave the pillars alone, those are for waystone part 2

Reactions: AnonymousUnique123
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes