M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
In that image, the right empty space has enough room for 9 more characters.
more or less we getting
-Cowgirl
-dwarf (*like 99% confirmed)
-Human, baroness i still will come due she is a story element

chance :
-cavegoblin
-other beast girl
-female orc

that is what is on my mind

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2457151
Time for another sneak peek:). So, I finished that last scene for Maghda I mentioned last time, and started adding the "AI"/mechanics for the new kids. All the non-quest related functions of the new floor maps are also up and running.
Currently I'm busy making some more cutscene images, but hope to start scripting the quests tomorrow. The plan now is to drop a test build within a couple of weeks, and then release the final version some time before the end of the month.
Enjoy the weekend!

Tinkerer.​

Super unpopular opinion but at this point I would tell Tinkerer to add whatever he wants. Dude has been dropping what would have been sharing scenes for quite a few updates now. Erevi & her summon, The priestess and the mass to pay for the children room, the minotaur and the girl and now this scene with the adult worker. Of course I could be seeing something that its not there but the comment Erevi makes about Bolon and the suggestion of the priestess are kinda not necessary at all. This new scene may be a distraction of sort and if this was 4 to 5 years ago the guards would probably ended up having sex with the Adult worker again. The only mistake Tinkerer made was not making this type of content optional from the beggining, people would have been probably more receptive of the idea of sharing content if it wasn't forced on them from the beggining. But oh well you can blame a pervert from dropping his opinion. Have a nice day people.

(Btw been a few months since I played so I don't remember the girls names XD)

Jun 7, 2022
Not a fan of sharing, but yes you can cleary see the shift of content as the game progres, feel like its a bit too late to make drastic changes without having too much of an impact on patreon.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Super unpopular opinion but at this point I would tell Tinkerer to add whatever he wants. Dude has been dropping what would have been sharing scenes for quite a few updates now. Erevi & her summon, The priestess and the mass to pay for the children room, the minotaur and the girl and now this scene with the adult worker. Of course I could be seeing something that its not there but the comment Erevi makes about Bolon and the suggestion of the priestess are kinda not necessary at all. This new scene may be a distraction of sort and if this was 4 to 5 years ago the guards would probably ended up having sex with the Adult worker again. The only mistake Tinkerer made was not making this type of content optional from the beggining, people would have been probably more receptive of the idea of sharing content if it wasn't forced on them from the beggining. But oh well you can blame a pervert from dropping his opinion. Have a nice day people.

(Btw been a few months since I played so I don't remember the girls names XD)
Yes, its super unpopulair. but i understadn your thought behind it, adding it isnt the real problem but people forcing to do so to progress is what will kill allot of patreons ((that happend to 1 atleast, very active user on the discord)) so its smarter to make it aviodable and if you want to see it you can.

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
more or less we getting
-Cowgirl
-dwarf (*like 99% confirmed)
-Human, baroness i still will come due she is a story element

chance :
-cavegoblin
-other beast girl
-female orc

that is what is on my mind
Is it just confirmed or are there concept designs already? gimme that cowgirl

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is it just confirmed or are there concept designs already? gimme that cowgirl
Cowgirl is coming in the next update due it was put in the poll. in what order we would get updates
(if you want to see it look in my post history). sofar no concept i have seen, Tinkerer never share much even to me (discord admin). only if he needs feedback on certain stuff.

Dwarf : Tinkerer wanted to add rune forging weapons and new armor at some point, so he wanted a dwarf to make them. so that is why i am 99% sure he will add her at some point in the game, just no idea when.

Human Baroness. she is villain in the Vampire/greyport part of the game so i that is why i am very curtain she will show her face at sompoint.

the chances :

Cavegoblin due they are a enemy and the goblin fortress is a experiment place for tinkerer, so if he going to make other place he has some experiance with doing other things than normal quests lets say.

Beast girl: People love the batbreeder, the spider bit less ( due the spider part of her :D ) but overall they understand where Tinkerer is going for so, if you count the dragon aswell as beast but personaly hope she gets bit of a rework. dont like her model.

Female orc also very requested and maybe he will listen to the (discord)People and give us one female orc.

Reactions: hahequ

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
Does anyone have a completed save file for v2.95?

I am reworking the walkthroughs combining them into one interactive walkthrough to make navigating them much easier. I need the completed save so I can make sure I get all the Magic, specials, potions, and items included in the walkthrough as well as all potential shopping locations/ interactive NPC locations. If anyone has the info they think should be included in the walkthrough that isn't already included in the current ones feel free to reply to my message or send me a message by starting a conversation with me. by going to my profile and clicking start a conversation.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Does anyone have a completed save file for v2.95?

I am reworking the walkthroughs combining them into one interactive walkthrough to make navigating them much easier. I need the completed save so I can make sure I get all the Magic, specials, potions, and items included in the walkthrough as well as all potential shopping locations/ interactive NPC locations. If anyone has the info they think should be included in the walkthrough that isn't already included in the current ones feel free to reply to my message or send me a message by starting a conversation with me. by going to my profile and clicking start a conversation.
maybe join the discord, like a handfull on there own are rewriting the walkthrough and maybe smarter to work together.
at times people bring it up.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Yes, its super unpopulair. but i understadn your thought behind it, adding it isnt the real problem but people forcing to do so to progress is what will kill allot of patreons ((that happend to 1 atleast, very active user on the discord)) so its smarter to make it aviodable and if you want to see it you can.
Yeah this was the case for the Shakala and her wedding, I remember the comments in this forum back then, Ziva & the giant was optional and Mia and the werewolf was obligatory at the beginning and ended turning optional from the backlash that scene has. This last one was the last sharing content of the game and like the other guy mentioned its probably pretty late to add this content again.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah this was the case for the Shakala and her wedding, I remember the comments in this forum back then, Ziva & the giant was optional and Mia and the werewolf was obligatory at the beginning and ended turning optional from the backlash that scene has. This last one was the last sharing content of the game and like the other guy mentioned its probably pretty late to add this content again.
people also went balistik for the daughter succubus scene when the MC transforms in to a troll, so people will be upset anyways. so its smarter to have it avoidable from the start.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I really like transformation and duplication. I hope that Tinkerer will keep them as option.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes