FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
My wife and kids know about the game and it's NSFW nature. Just not all the details. The reason I'm banished to the laundry room is that my inlaws needed the bed in my office (which is the guestroom):).
big fan of your work.and I know you get that asked a lot but can we get a new weapon?

• Angry
Reactions: M3ntir

IronLuke5

Jun 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the Rebuilding the temple quest to trigger? every time I visit Ziva since completing the Temple of Qetesh quest she has not mentioned anything about wanting to rebuild the temple.

MuffinManMoffat

Aug 7, 2020
Just found what I think is a minor glitch/bug for using the dog. During the Restore the Temple quest if the dog dies when fighting Urakh it doesn't get revived after the fight, probably due to the fight not 'ending' like a normal fight. If anyone else encounters this, rather than go back to a previous save, you can just go win another fight and the dog will be restored to life after you win. I'm guessing that the same thing will happen if there are any other story fights like this.

Reactions: TSSG59

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
hello guys i tryed new game becouse i lost my save and from the new update there is a bug i can push crates but i cant pull them so i cant do 2 quests the for the teleports and the inn daughter quest for the key i can push the crate but cant pull them to me
It happens the same to me (v3.01)
I reached the key just pushing, but i can't open the temple door without pulling the pillars.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
It happens the same to me (v3.01)
I reached the key just pushing, but i can't open the temple door without pulling the pillars.
I completed both quests without knowing that I can pull (the crate). If I mess up, I will have to leave the map then come back in to reset the objects.

I can't say about the crate, but I can still pull the pillars
PullPush1.jpg

Did you install bugfix 2 in the OP? It might help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lgn332

Lgn332

May 23, 2018

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
How is anyone supposed to know if you skipped a step when you don't list the steps you took?
Click with right button, open with permissione: Nothing
Goes in terminal, type command, drag the app: Nothing
Now, last thing Is open the app via Security & Privacy but how?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Click with right button, open with permissione: Nothing
Goes in terminal, type command, drag the app: Nothing
Now, last thing Is open the app via Security & Privacy but how?
I don't have a Mac and don't know the specifics of running these games on one.
My point was you need to give good information if you hope to get good help. Sorry I can't be more help

More information that might be valid is the specific Mac version you are running, whether you are using Wine or some other emulator,

Link the advice you are following so others can spot if it is out of date or otherwise inaccurate. (what you posted might be enough for that, I don't know)

A quick google found
which seems like it might have helpful info (second to last post) including a link to WINE if you aren't using it already

komancik

Feb 2, 2018
hello guys, i have problem with Q .. Quality time with magdha ... pregnancy 20 day ... always .. nothink more - no speak with me only milk her boobs ... som reason ? magda.jpg

komancik

Feb 2, 2018
dolf is isnt here ... i am in cave .... magda is pregnant 20 day ... i skip more then 50 day but nothing .. nothing more ... every day i deliver sheep .... but quest is still active Quality time - Capture Dolf - dolf was captured by other guy.... dolf was prison in greyport but he dont be here anymore

magda 2.jpg

MuffinManMoffat

Aug 7, 2020
Another minor issue with the dog, it gets in the way during the cutscene with Venomina when you pick up her first egg preventing the scene from continuing.

Reactions: Lgn332
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes