TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
dolf is isnt here ... i am in cave .... magda is pregnant 20 day ... i skip more then 50 day but nothing .. nothing more ... every day i deliver sheep .... but quest is still active Quality time - Capture Dolf - dolf was captured by other guy.... dolf was prison in greyport but he dont be here anymore

View attachment 2605716
I think the problem is that you failed to trap Dolf before the selling him to the slaver quest.
I had a similar issue in my last playthrough, this time I trapped Dolf before talking to the slavers and no problems.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
dolf is isnt here ... i am in cave .... magda is pregnant 20 day ... i skip more then 50 day but nothing .. nothing more ... every day i deliver sheep .... but quest is still active Quality time - Capture Dolf - dolf was captured by other guy.... dolf was prison in greyport but he dont be here anymore

View attachment 2605716
I guess delivering sheep will be the ogress' equivalent of flowers or jewelery

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
okay so i recently restarted playing this game but i'm stuck in a loop where the spider appears and steals a egg when entering or even leaving the tower even though i don't have any eggs on me is this a event activation error or something? because if it is it's a VERY annoying one as it means i'm stuck in the tower unless i restarts and i don't want to do everything all over as i only recently went to the tower after spending hours doing other quests that didn't need the spells you learn at the tower

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
I've finished Alice quest (make a key from clay), had sex with her once (she visited my room in the inn) but I can't repeat the scene. Is something wrong? I've high affection with her

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
okay so i recently restarted playing this game but i'm stuck in a loop where the spider appears and steals a egg when entering or even leaving the tower even though i don't have any eggs on me is this a event activation error or something? because if it is it's a VERY annoying one as it means i'm stuck in the tower unless i restarts and i don't want to do everything all over as i only recently went to the tower after spending hours doing other quests that didn't need the spells you learn at the tower
Guess you added 99 spiderqueen eggs to your inventory so they all need to hatch before you can continue.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've finished Alice quest (make a key from clay), had sex with her once (she visited my room in the inn) but I can't repeat the scene. Is something wrong? I've high affection with her
She has a chance to visit at night when u rent a room. The higher her affection the more likely she arrives I beleive

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I'm playing the game for the first time and have a problem with the were spider too, she got pregnant but no eggs! I disbled the light effect, gave her food aplenty, clicked on the walls in case... And nada...

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone know the current state of max # of children for all the girls as well as who is stuck in pregnancy limbo/non pregger?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Stupid question but could anyone be willing to tell me what I'm supposed to do after completing tragedy strikes! to continue the main story.
Go back to your last save.
I Hope you've enabled automatic save.
I save in slot one before every encounter no matter how small the threat is, all other saves, barring slot 24, are for more significant events.

May 26, 2019
Click with right button, open with permissione: Nothing
Goes in terminal, type command, drag the app: Nothing
Now, last thing Is open the app via Security & Privacy but how?
You're following the wrong/out-dated instructions for Mac!

For Mac, you want to do the following:

1) Go to the main/first post of this thread - the one by muttdoggy
2) Scroll down to the "Installation:" section of that first/main post and click on the "SPOILER" button
3) Once that opens, scroll down to the "Mac Installation:" section and IGNORE everything under "For mac users"
4) Click on the "SPOILER" button that's directly under the words "Mac Installation:"
5) Follow the 6-step instruction guide that pops up

You shouldn't need to open the terminal at all.

Hope this helps!!

May 26, 2019
hello guys, i have problem with Q .. Quality time with magdha ... pregnancy 20 day ... always .. nothink more - no speak with me only milk her boobs ... som reason ? View attachment 2605704

View attachment 2605716
I think the problem is that you failed to trap Dolf before the selling him to the slaver quest.
I had a similar issue in my last playthrough, this time I trapped Dolf before talking to the slavers and no problems.
Hey komancik,

I think TSSG59 may be correct!

It's likely that when doing the "Quality Time with Maghda" quest, you didn't have Dolf run over the line of rope.

Having Dolf actually run over the line triggers a little scene of Dolf hanging upside-down in the air.

Instead, you just ran to Maghda before Dolf could catch you.

This probably led to you having sex with Maghda and getting her pregnant, but because you didn't trigger the hanging Dolf scene, you never actually captured/ensnared Dolf.

Therefore, you never actually completed the quest.

Seems like a minor bug in my opinion.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
there is no spider ''stealing'' a egg, its hatching from a egg.
so that is scripted event, but some people cheat their items and give themselfs 99 of certain quest item/ trigger items so that is why it keeps happening allot for some.
ah i see odd that it's happening when i'm not using cheats though X_X might as well take a look at things via an online save editor just to see if something happened to my inventory to cause that X_X
Edit: 0 spider eggs and 2 queen spider eggs....WTH? *sighs* dunno how they got in my inven but *shrugs* removed them XD

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
Stupid question but could anyone be willing to tell me what I'm supposed to do after completing tragedy strikes! to continue the main story.
After the "Tragedy Strikes" quest, there are three more quests left for you to complete:

1) Security - Bringing Dolf to the farm. Note: This quest only triggers if you didn't help Oakly find his acorns
2) Chickens - You need to buy 3 chickens from the the farmer in the town for your family's farm
3) A Larger Home for Julia - Only activated after having four children with Julia. This quests expands the farm house

Hope this helps.

Reactions: dussalant
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes