May 31, 2022
Go back to your last save.
I Hope you've enabled automatic save.
I save in slot one before every encounter no matter how small the threat is, all other saves, barring slot 24, are for more significant events.
Yeah that's gonna be a problem. Considering the fact I just kept saving on one slot after I maxed out the saves. So I can't really go back to a save before that without doing half of the story over again, btw why do I even need to go back to an old save did I do something wrong.?

May 31, 2022
After the "Tragedy Strikes" quest, there are three more quests left for you to complete:

1) Security - Bringing Dolf to the farm. Note: This quest only triggers if you didn't help Oakly find his acorns
2) Chickens - You need to buy 3 chickens from the the farmer in the town for your family's farm
3) A Larger Home for Julia - Only activated after having four children with Julia. This quests expands the farm house

Hope this helps.
Oh ok thanks, but I already did all of those quest so who should I talk to after all of this.?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone know the current state of max # of children for all the girls as well as who is stuck in pregnancy limbo/non pregger?
Max Children:
Gwynneth= 6
Alice= 10
Jenny= 6
Victoria= 10
Mia= 6
Ziva= 10
Oksana= 10
Julia= 10
Rosy= 6
Liandra= 10
Luthien= 10
Erevi= 1SpecialDaughter + 6
Caleah= 10
Frida= 6
Maghda= 6
Shakala= Infinite Goblins + 1SepcialDaughter
"GoblinDaughter"= Infinite Goblins
Seqouia= Infinite Goblins
Obeah= Infinite Goblins
"BatBreeder"= Infinite Eggs
Venomina= Infinite Eggs
The Vampires= Infinite Gargoyles
"SuccubusDaughter"= ? + 6
"Familiar"= Infinite Imps

Preg Limbo:
Vixenatrix

No-Preg Content:
Beth
Hilde

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You know, it's kind of funny, Everi is banned from entering the Weirdwood town but not her succubus daughter
Is Everi Banned?? That story point must have flown past me. I would have assumed any reason for her not going there would be becasue she held the village in disdain.

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
I've been having problems with the game hanging at Creepy Crawlies, and so applied the above bugfix
But the Game now won't load my saves :-(

View attachment 2609916
OK Problem Solved
Another minor issue with the dog, it gets in the way during the cutscene with Venomina when you pick up her first egg preventing the scene from continuing.
So I left the dog outside the Tower, and Venomia can now approach/ talk to the MC :cool:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Is Everi Banned?? That story point must have flown past me. I would have assumed any reason for her not going there would be becasue she held the village in disdain.
when she joins you for her quest, she says when you try to go to town that she's not welcome there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If u try to enter Weirdwood with Erevi she says it

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
when she joins you for her quest, she says when you try to go to town that she's not welcome there.
If u try to enter Weirdwood with Erevi she says it
Fair enough, not sure I've ever tried to enter the village with her. though "not welcome" doesn't necessarily = banned, likely she made a snobbish comment to Victoria, would love to try to set them up as a threesome to watch the hair fly.

This game needs a mud wrestling ring :D

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Fair enough, not sure I've ever tried to enter the village with her. though "not welcome" doesn't necessarily = banned, likely she made a snobbish comment to Victoria, would love to try to set them up as a threesome to watch the hair fly.

Wrong, the guards were annoy at her for accidentally setting fire there

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Accidently?? like the fires we accidently set?? maybe she liked Victoria after all.
Accidental was said in quotations. So I think someone pissed her off & she "accidently" set some fires. She dosent elaborate but after what they did toe Lucille, the last witch who was in town, & how they tried to send you to kill the Old Hag (Ziva) I reckon she isnt planning to test her chances.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes