DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, I'm really glad to see that you liked a lot things on the list and hope others who like it and have direct access to Tinkerer's ear will bring all of this to him.

Whoever brings this list to Tinkerer, please don't forget to also show him my original list of 11 items linked here. Thanks in advance.

Lastly, what do you think about my new number 27, DomWolf?

I think giving the players more control over the keyboard configuration would only be a good thing for both this game and its players. What's your opinion?
11, 12&14) They all share the same overworld sprite, with different unique design for their 3D models. I'm just thinking that implementing that into the Kingdom might be a bit much for 1 guy to implement, at least right now. Mabey near the end or post-main story content? Different Goblins (& Trolls) in you're war party might be doable & mabey can add some cool mechanics.

I think the Shamans should be rare, as they die often. I dunno mabey it could work?

16) I feel having a Dog & a Dire Wolf would just be too much. We have a canine companion so the game should build upon it being a better companion.

Yes I am Domwolf & I refuse to see my people enslaved to you perverts! :ROFLMAO: :p

18) I mean MC is taking taxes from the whole town so it makes sense Jacob wouldnt start giving the land for free. Hes paying you each weak for his right to live in his house, so you pay for the right to use his land.

19) Well Zombies have been shown to not care about the time of day. Also vampires may be susceptible to sunlight but Gargoyles (in PQ) remind me of winged calcified babies (look it up if you are not squeamish or easily upset), so mabey they are protected from the sun rays? Or mabey its again just a mechanics things?

22) The guards mentioned they are not allowed to vote in the Election so mabey if you are mayor you cant be Captain & vice versa. Makes sense IMO that you cant double up you're job like that. If the Captain dies on duty, the town loses a mayor...

23) I've heard of people complain for the slightest hint of sharing ANY girls they can have sex with. The Temple, especially Ziva, have alot of hate for being a "whore". Many people dislike her for these reasons. If this became a thing, even completly optional, it WILL backfire on Tinkerer. Hes lost patrons for less...

26) Mass sexy times!!!!

As a person who plays on my phone hot keys wouldnt really change life for me BUT I could only imagine it would be a great QoL for keyboard players

May 26, 2019
11, 12&14) They all share the same overworld sprite, with different unique design for their 3D models. I'm just thinking that implementing that into the Kingdom might be a bit much for 1 guy to implement, at least right now. Mabey near the end or post-main story content? Different Goblins (& Trolls) in you're war party might be doable & mabey can add some cool mechanics.

I think the Shamans should be rare, as they die often. I dunno mabey it could work?

16) I feel having a Dog & a Dire Wolf would just be too much. We have a canine companion so the game should build upon it being a better companion.

Yes I am Domwolf & I refuse to see my people enslaved to you perverts! :ROFLMAO: :p

18) I mean MC is taking taxes from the whole town so it makes sense Jacob wouldnt start giving the land for free. Hes paying you each weak for his right to live in his house, so you pay for the right to use his land.

19) Well Zombies have been shown to not care about the time of day. Also vampires may be susceptible to sunlight but Gargoyles (in PQ) remind me of winged calcified babies (look it up if you are not squeamish or easily upset), so mabey they are protected from the sun rays? Or mabey its again just a mechanics things?

22) The guards mentioned they are not allowed to vote in the Election so mabey if you are mayor you cant be Captain & vice versa. Makes sense IMO that you cant double up you're job like that. If the Captain dies on duty, the town loses a mayor...

23) I've heard of people complain for the slightest hint of sharing ANY girls they can have sex with. The Temple, especially Ziva, have alot of hate for being a "whore". Many people dislike her for these reasons. If this became a thing, even completly optional, it WILL backfire on Tinkerer. Hes lost patrons for less...

26) Mass sexy times!!!!

As a person who plays on my phone hot keys wouldnt really change life for me BUT I could only imagine it would be a great QoL for keyboard players
I respect your positions and I think that we're mostly on the same page.

Here's to Peasant's Quest and Tinkerer both getting better and more popular.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I respect your positions and I think that we're mostly on the same page.

Here's to Peasant's Quest and Tinkerer both getting better and more popular.
Tinkerer has mentioned that he may do a sequel. He also mentioned that the Goblins are a prototype for doing a resource/population based game.

Hopfully with what he has learned & the skills he gained through this the next game will absolutely blow us all away.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hey Tinkerer,

In addition to the list above, there are other items that I'd love to see in your incredible game.

If anyone has any direct connection to Tinkerer and likes a lot of the stuff in this list, could you please pass it over to him.

I know that the chances of getting any of this stuff implemented is slim to none, but it can't hurt to try.

Also, please tell me why if you think my list is ridiculous or bonkers. Of if you think any specific item of the list is a bad call.
I'd love to hear alternative positions since we all play this game differently and enjoy different things about this game.

Lastly, no flame wars.
I just want to have a discussion on different things that can be done to enhance or improve Peasant's Quest.

Here goes nothing:

I am person close to Tinkerer, i will show the big post, just because you all typed it out but doesnt mean he will do something with it. Keep in mind: moment spend on this, he is doing other stuff ;)

my oppinion on the list:

May 26, 2019
I am person close to Tinkerer, i will show the big post, just because you all typed it out but doesnt mean he will do something with it. Keep in mind: moment spend on this, he is doing other stuff ;)
Thank you!

All I'm asking is that someone gets it to Tinkerer and have him read through it.

I know most of this stuff will never get implemented which is why this is a list of suggestions and NOT a list of requests/demands.

Plus, you never know. Tinkerer might end up liking an idea or two on this list.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Thank you!

All I'm asking is that someone gets it to Tinkerer and have him read through it.

I know most of this stuff will never get implemented which is why this is a list of suggestions and NOT a list of requests/demands.

Plus, you never know. Tinkerer might end up liking an idea or two on this list.
i told him to look in point one, due that should be a QoL update/fix. most other things feels like a list for santa, you wish it was there but you know wouldnt be easy :D

dont want to be mean or disrespectfull, but Tinkerer can spend his time only ones so other things should be on his mind/hands to do ;)

May 26, 2019
i told him to look in point one, due that should be a QoL update/fix. most other things feels like a list for santa, you wish it was there but you know wouldnt be easy :D

dont want to be mean or disrespectfull, but Tinkerer can spend his time only ones so other things should be on his mind/hands to do ;)
Fair enough, but what about most of the stuff in my original list linked here?

Most of those are all quality of life updates/fixes.

What about number 19 - Not having the MC pause every time he walks past a Gargoyle?

What about number 24 - Making the Book of Girls keyboard navigable?

What about number 25 - Moving goblins out of the way of the MC?

What about number 27 - Allowing desktop players to configure the keyboard?

All of those are definitely Quality of Life updates/fixes that many players would significantly benefit from if Tinkerer implemented them.

I only ask that you consider showing him those as well if you're only focused on QoL suggestions.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
will look at the old list in a moment, 19/24/25/27 are scriptiong/engine stuff that i dont know
due mostly i am a discord moderator and bug catcher. if i see issues that shoudnt be or are missed, i report those.

making part of the game i dont have experiance in so hard to promise anything about it but will report on those.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
will look at the old list in a moment, 19/24/25/27 are scriptiong/engine stuff that i dont know
due mostly i am a discord moderator and bug catcher. if i see issues that shoudnt be or are missed, i report those.

making part of the game i dont have experiance in so hard to promise anything about it but will report on those.
going true the list of whanted updates?
what bout a scool? female teachers ;) all the kids in town need education!
and a bit Greyport expansion

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Thx for the reply.
Which quest? I've only the drunken bet too much for his own good quest unfinished. Awaiting for the temples' babies to be born, and for the goblin daughter to be of age... Nothing else.
All I can think of is getting her a dress, or you having waited long enough, i think it takes 2 weeks.

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
You're following the wrong/out-dated instructions for Mac!

For Mac, you want to do the following:

1) Go to the main/first post of this thread - the one by muttdoggy
2) Scroll down to the "Installation:" section of that first/main post and click on the "SPOILER" button
3) Once that opens, scroll down to the "Mac Installation:" section and IGNORE everything under "For mac users"
4) Click on the "SPOILER" button that's directly under the words "Mac Installation:"
5) Follow the 6-step instruction guide that pops up

You shouldn't need to open the terminal at all.

Hope this helps!!
I do but Nothing. How open the app via Security & Privacy?

May 26, 2019
I do but Nothing. How open the app via Security & Privacy?
I don't use Mac so my ability to help you is limited.

But even if I did use Mac, I'd find your response here quite lacking.

Please do two things:

1) Explain in detail the steps you took to try to get this game running - What exactly have you done?

2) Provide pictures/images of the errors you are getting

Without these things, barely anyone will be able to assist you regardless of whether or not they're Mac users.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Has the requirement for Oksanas bonus scene been changed? The one where she wants to see your room in the temple after the fight with the purifiers in the cemetery.

As far as I know three events needed to happen for it to trigger 2 in the cemetery ( looking at her ass and trying to kiss her) and 1 in the inn ( inviting her in while you were bathing). This time It did not trigger. Checked the walkthrough thinking I made a mistake and nope, also last time I played ( before the update to Magda and Gwyneth) I did not have this issue.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Has the requirement for Oksanas bonus scene been changed? The one where she wants to see your room in the temple after the fight with the purifiers in the cemetery.

As far as I know three events needed to happen for it to trigger 2 in the cemetery ( looking at her ass and trying to kiss her) and 1 in the inn ( inviting her in while you were bathing). This time It did not trigger. Checked the walkthrough thinking I made a mistake and nope, also last time I played ( before the update to Magda and Gwyneth) I did not have this issue.
Did you go down to the fountain with her before going into your room?.

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
I don't use Mac so my ability to help you is limited.

But even if I did use Mac, I'd find your response here quite lacking.

Please do two things:

1) Explain in detail the steps you took to try to get this game running - What exactly have you done?

2) Provide pictures/images of the errors you are getting

Without these things, barely anyone will be able to assist you regardless of whether or not they're Mac users.
I resolve It!
Now my friend, can you explain me how can import the save From the old versione to the 3.01?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
1) Give the player the choice of choosing which carcass to turn into a steak. It's annoying that the game automatically chooses for you based on the predetermined order of Gator Carcass -> Bear Carcass -> Boar Carcass -> Dead Rabbit -> Sacrificial Rabbit. Sometimes I'm saving the Gator Carcass for future strength potions and just want to turn some dead rabbits into a couple steaks.
engine limitations
2) Have the wolves drop wolf carcasses - this would make beating them just a bit more rewarding.
non edible
7) Create high-level areas/maps and high-level quests that contain high-level enemies. These areas and quests should be impossible for players well below level 20. A serious challenge for players who are in the level range of 20-29. And a good challenge for players at level 30+.
doesn't fit the overall vibem unless maybe we get to raid Lol's domain
10) Give Obeah's increasing fertility feature to all barren girls that the MC regularly impregnates (the Vampire Girls and Jenny).
obeah doesn't increase her fertility, her curse is reduced to a normal

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
All I can think of is getting her a dress, or you having waited long enough, i think it takes 2 weeks.
Thx for the answer. I'm using the women's book to check the pregnancies. Did not know or think of buying a dress. Will check that...

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes