Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Quick question for everyone else here, but does anyone else get peeved by a large amount of the pregnant sex scenes?

With how the belly squishes and all that, along with its shape, in certain scenes it ends up looking more like fat rather than pregnancy. anyone else somewhat annoyed by this?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Quick question for everyone else here, but does anyone else get peeved by a large amount of the pregnant sex scenes?

With how the belly squishes and all that, along with its shape, in certain scenes it ends up looking more like fat rather than pregnancy. anyone else somewhat annoyed by this?
You got something against preggos?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

you know the simple solution don't you? There is a potion of barrenness for a reason.

Reactions: Guz007
May 26, 2019
you know the simple solution don't you? There is a potion of barrenness for a reason.
Well to be fair to Nullnal1, he isn't saying that he's upset with the presence of pregnant sex scenes in and of themselves.

His complaint is that during the pregnant sex scenes, the women's bellies act more like fat than like actual pregnant bellies.

An example of this might be the pregnant sex scenes with the vampire girls in the MC's room and how their lingerie sort of goes into their pregnant bellies when the MC thrusts into them.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well to be fair to Nullnal1, he isn't saying that he's upset with the presence of pregnant sex scenes in and of themselves.

His complaint is that during the pregnant sex scenes, the women's bellies act more like fat than like actual pregnant bellies.

An example of this might be the pregnant sex scenes with the vampire girls in the MC's room and how their lingerie sort of goes into their pregnant bellies when the MC thrusts into them.
Hmm, seems I may have misinterpreted Nullnal1's post, pregnancy isn't one of my kinks so the nuances are lost on me, apologies Nullnal1.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
I resolve It!
Now my friend, can you explain me how can import the save From the old versione to the 3.01?
To import old saves into the new game, you need to copy all of the contents from the "save/" folder of the old version of the game and paste it all into the "save/" folder of the new version of the game.

For Windows and Linux, the "save/" folder is located in "www/" folder: the path is "www/save/" on these systems.
For Mac, the "save/" folder is located in "app.nw" and its location is in the " \Contents\Resources\" folder!

All of the contents of the "save/" folder include the following files:
1) the "config.rpgsave" file
2) the "file#.rpgsave" files (the # symbol is just a placeholder for the actual number) and
3) the "global.rpgsave" file

It should be noted that if your old saves are from a much older version of the game, then they might not work when you try to import them into the new/current version of this game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: fixrapid
May 26, 2019
engine limitations
I don't think this is true!

RPGM does indeed have many engine limitations but I don't believe that's what's stopping Tinkerer from giving the player the choice of which animal carcass to turn to steak.

Other RPGM games have accomplished more complicated feats that are similar to what I'm requesting.

non edible
If I were you, I wouldn't bet even a dime on that wolf meat being "non edible" assertion.

Link , , and .

The general consensus is that although wolf meat is edible if prepared properly, it is generally not recommended that you consume it since it's gamy and doesn't taste too great.

But all of that doesn't matter in Peasant's Quest since all carcasses are just turned into generic steaks, anyway.

doesn't fit the overall vibem unless maybe we get to raid Lol's domain
Having areas and quests for higher level players "doesn't fit the overall vibe" of an rpg fantasy game???

I don't think that's very true at all.

Plus, regarding Peasant's Quest specifically, there's nothing about the game that suggests its vibe is completely anti-high-level player activities.

obeah doesn't increase her fertility, her curse is reduced to a normal
Read that part of my post again. I never said that Obeah increases her own fertility.

I stated that Obeah has a feature where the more the MC impregnates her and the more children Obeah gives birth to, the more her fertility increases until it's at the level of a normal girl.

That is all factually true and I simply want this feature to be given to all the girls who are, by default, barren.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I feel that most of the stuff in your response was inaccurate, I still thank you for responding.

You really got my old noggin a'jogging and this allowed me to better flesh out my points in my mind.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: M3ntir

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Read that part of my post again. I never said that Obeah increases her own fertility.

I stated that Obeah has a feature where the more the MC impregnates her and the more children Obeah gives birth to, the more her fertility increases until it's at the level of a normal girl.

That is all factually true and I simply want this feature to be given to all the girls who are, by default, barren.
you misunderstood Obeah'ssituation... she's not barren at all.. the spirits took away her fertility. chilbirtyh only returns her to normal. unlike the vampires and jenny that are barren by natural causes.

May 26, 2019
you misunderstood Obeah'ssituation... she's not barren at all.. the spirits took away her fertility. chilbirtyh only returns her to normal. unlike the vampires and jenny that are barren by natural causes.
I guess but I feel like this is all just semantics.

When you say a girl is barren, you mean that she's unable to have children due to natural causes.

When I say a girl is barren, I mean that she's she's unable to have children for whatever reason.

At the end of day the fact remains that there are some girls, that for whatever reason, cannot have children without the MC's use of the Enhanced Fertility potion.

Obeah has a game mechanic where the more children she has, the easier it becomes to impregnate her later on.

I simply want to expand that game mechanic to other "barren" girls like Jenny and the Vampires.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I guess but I feel like this is all just semantics.

When you say a girl is barren, you mean that she's unable to have children due to natural causes.

When I say a girl is barren, I mean that she's she's unable to have children for whatever reason.

At the end of day the fact remains that there are some girls, that for whatever reason, cannot have children without the MC's use of the Enhanced Fertility potion.

Obeah has a game mechanic where the more children she has, the easier it becomes to impregnate her later on.

I simply want to expand that game mechanic to other "barren" girls like Jenny and the Vampires.
I understand your point, I just don't see any logical and lore reason for this feature... as M3ntir says.. anything Tinkerer works on is time he could spend on something more important like a new weapon

Reactions: fixrapid

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Hmm, seems I may have misinterpreted Nullnal1's post, pregnancy isn't one of my kinks so the nuances are lost on me, apologies Nullnal1.
yeah I meant what the other person said, just a bit disappointed with certain pregnant sex scenes, especially when the pregnant belly isn't that visible/ends up more like fat.

(I'm a filthy degenerate)

Feb 13, 2022
I can't finish the Haunted House quest at all. I checked around in this thread where I should look, and found out that the cat bones don't spawn in for me. Did I bug it or am I missing a file or something? (Btw I have the missing picture hotfix installed as well) Untitled.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So my theory is MC is the son of Qetesh, this would make him a Demi-God but bare with me here as I point out my reasoning:

•Qetesh cheated on Nergal with a mortal man, this triggered the Goblin Wars as Nergal sent his forces to destroy her followers. This happened 20 years ago, MC is 20 years old & stated to be born on the day of the Priestess cures.

•The Priestesses were cursed after Nergal's defeat into hideous old Hags so they could not fulfill their duties (Ziva was still very spry for an old woman so I dont think it took away their eternal youth but more likley forced everyone to see them for their true age) & Ziva says that when this curse happened Qetesh weaved a cure in that "only the seed of a man born on the day of the curse can lift it" but that person also could not know of their role in the cure or else it wont work. As MC was the subject this proves the above age as mentioned (sadly he cannot help any potential future priestesses because he now knows :().

•Qetesh specifically cheated with a mortal man. MC's father describes his mother as the most beautiful creature hes ever seen & that she glided towards him in the woods. MC was born not long after the end of the Goblin Wars & was left on their doorstep, to be raised by John & his wife. This again links up MC's connection to the curse & why that specific caviat exists.

•MC has immense luck with women when he wants to be charming & has great skill at getting women in his bed through charisma, deceit & impressive physicality, & manages to not only get away with alot of his shadier shit but still get the girl as well. Girls seem to instantly clock him on their radar, it's just their personality that may keep them from actually pursuing/giving in to him at first. Heck we even see this with Julia, who used to play wedding with him when they were young & obviously has taboo feelings that's she is confused/ashamed of at first.

•His ability to not only knock up women multiple times, but also for all those pregnancies to get through without a hitch. No death by pregnancy, miscarriages, or loss of life/health is also pretty impressive when you remeber this is at its core a medieval world where such things were pretty common. But MC never seems to suffer any loss with the uncountable pregnancies he has caused. If that's not a super power in it's own right I dunno what is!

•The "Ghost" (Apparition in files) is MC's mother. Notice she has the same luminous glow as the statue of Qetesh when she is happy pleased with mass? Also the glow is coming down from above... the child apparitions look just like her as well. This I think is a projection of herself that she sends forward now that she is a lil stronger but still cannot talk with her followers yet. The Ringnis made of the same metal as the Crown meaning it again has a Qeteshian connection, specifically the Crowns are used to connect the wearer WITH Qetesh, like the Ring does for MC. It would also explain why she wants the priestesses to birth his children 1) to gain a new generation of followers & 2) she wants to be a grandmother...

•His stamina & sexual prowess is also nothing to scoff at. Even without Energy potions & enhancements dude can fuck more than the average man that's for sure.

All this to say I beleive MC to be the son of Qetesh hence her interest & protection of him. This would make him a Demi-God of sex, so hes still not a super-human in the conventional way for a demi-god stud. This would explain why Nergal chose him as his "Chosen One" as well, what better way to really hurt you're ex than to use her own son against her.

Last edited:

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
I can't finish the Haunted House quest at all. I checked around in this thread where I should look, and found out that the cat bones don't spawn in for me. Did I bug it or am I missing a file or something? (Btw I have the missing picture hotfix installed as well) View attachment 2618791
this is a bug from the test version.
use and change Variable#1174 to 3
after that talk with the guard again.

Reactions: AzurePetals
Feb 13, 2022
this is a bug from the test version.
use and change Variable#1174 to 3
after that talk with the guard again.
Thank you very much for the help, I greatly appreciate it a lot. I did use the old save from the test build, onto 3.01 to not play the game all over again, but I guess that meant that the bug also got transferred. Again, thanks for helping me after 8 days of dread of not knowing how to fix it.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes