May 26, 2019
Do I need to apply all three patches? What do they do?
The name of the patches more or less answer the question of what they do.

The decensor patch removes certain censorship from the game.

The bugfix fixes bugs found in the game.

If you want to know more about them, use thread's search utility to see the many times people have explained them.

Reactions: Kambizan
Nov 3, 2020
Damn! Dude! This game is such a turn on for me Is there an update for this game or is it the last version and what about the vixenatrix (dragon girl) til now she doesn't give birth to offspring? Giving children to all damsels is one thing but is there a way that boy children are having sex with their moms after they mature where the hero saw that type of cucking available

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ya know if the Cowgirl can be milked then it would be cool if MC can sell the milk to Jenny/set up a supply deal (make some income?) & Milk will start showing up as an item in Jenny's shop...

EDIT: corrected the auto-correct for MILKED

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Damn! Dude! This game is such a turn on for me Is there an update for this game or is it the last version and what about the vixenatrix (dragon girl) til now she doesn't give birth to offspring? Giving children to all damsels is one thing but is there a way that boy children are having sex with their moms after they mature where the hero saw that type of cucking available
Currently we are waiting for the Cowgirl (literally a Cow monster) update. This game is not finished but the Dev is working on it still & updates pretty regularly (if u ignore the delays).

The dragon is I preg-limbo u till she gets an update at some point so dont waste you're time waiting for now.

In answer to the rest of this: No

Griffon222

May 7, 2020
Hello, I'm stuck I did the available quests but I don't have any more and I'm no longer advancing in the story.
Help me please T_T
I kill the king gobelin and after ?

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
View attachment 2628844

HOW DARE YOU, suggesting that we kill the cowgirl.
we should shoot you instead...
I was thinking the same as you, M3ntir, when I read his post. But looking at the whole post in context, I think DomWolf meant to type "milked" instead of "killed."

I mean, how could one set up the milk-selling business that DomWolf is talking about, if the source of the milk is dead?

I really hope that was a mistype on your part, DomWolf!

Reactions: Damon Mikaelson
May 26, 2019
Hello, I'm stuck I did the available quests but I don't have any more and I'm no longer advancing in the story.
Help me please T_T
After killing the Goblin King and then becoming the Goblin King himself, the MC should be on the path to having the Goblin Daughter with Shakala.

So just keep impregnating Shakala until she gives birth to a girl.

Reactions: Griffon222

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Help me please T_T
Keep making babies with Shakala until you have 10 Goblin Population. Then you'll get attacked by the Pygmy tribe. Continue making babies with Shakala after completing "Rebellious Tribe" until she births a daughter (Decenser Patch needed).

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes