Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Jenny never knows whether the MC has given her a real or a fake potion....
I'm not so sure about that, if you give her the real potion she makes a point of telling you that she is using it only with you, but IIRC that dialogue doesn't happen if you give her the fake potion, suggesting she knows exactly what you did.

will jenny ever find out the child is mc if mc give her fake potion & impregnated her himself?
I don't think Jenny cares, the MC is more attractive than her husband, Personally I think she is using babies as an excuse to fuck the MC

Reactions: sckc1992

sckc1992

Sep 5, 2017
I'm not so sure about that, if you give her the real potion she makes a point of telling you that she is using it only with you, but IIRC that dialogue doesn't happen if you give her the fake potion, suggesting she knows exactly what you did.

I don't think Jenny cares, the MC is more attractive than her husband, Personally I think she is using nabies as an excuse to fuck the MC
I notice that too when mc gives her the real potion, but I was expecting some drama if I give her the fake and got her pregnant then mc can go like '' ayyo FYI I planned that seed just so u know'' just to see her reaction

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
will jenny ever find out the child is mc if mc give her fake potion & impregnated her himself?
Yes. While she never says she took the potion if it was Fake, after u give Tom the loan she will ask what daddy thinks. MC will deduce that she knows hes the dad & she tells him that 1) the timing didnt match up with Tom & 2) She dosent care cos she would rather have MC's kids anyway.

It's the same results just slightly altered dialogue.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
when will Alice be a priestess?. Its been so long since she enter that temple... She is a better Model that all 3 of them... Has Tinkerer has any plan for this or she will be a shit cleaner for the rest of the game....

"don't understand why pursuer on an ugly giant than beautiful Alice"

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
when will Alice be a priestess?. Its been so long since she enter that temple... She is a better Model that all 3 of them... Has
Tinkerer
has any plan for this or she will be a shit cleaner for the rest of the game....
She's been a priestess for while dude, about 3 updates ago IIRC
You are the one who needs to train her, get her obedience up to a decent level before she can join the morning mass

Last edited:

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
BS,,, you cant discipline her if she has done nothing wrong to gain obedience ,,, Does NOT even allow it. OR YOU HAVE WAIT THERE FOR HER TO MAKE A MISTAKE? >>>

May 26, 2019
BS,,, you cant discipline her if she has done nothing wrong to gain obedience ,,, Does NOT even allow it. OR YOU HAVE WAIT THERE FOR HER TO MAKE A MISTAKE? >>>
Whenever you see Alice doing any one of her chores, just keep going up and down the stairs.

Every time you arrive on the floor of the temple that she's on, the chance she made a mistake refreshes.

Then you can discipline her over and over again until she finally joins the mass.

It's definitely possible.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Does this game's thread have the "Completed" tag on it?

No, it doesn't.

So therefore, this game is not completed.
Game is so long i dont wanna miss anything, i dont know if i should wait for it to be completed, i wanna finish it without worrying id miss some good stuff

May 26, 2019
Game is so long i dont wanna miss anything, i dont know if i should wait for it to be completed, i wanna finish it without worrying id miss some good stuff
If you wait for it to be completed, you could be waiting years.

I don't think Tinkerer has any plans of finishing this game anytime soon.

In addition, you can usually transfer the saves of the previous version of the game into the newer, updated version.

So your fear of missing things might be blow out of proportion.

At the end of the day, whether you decide to play or not is up to you.

But most of us, myself included, would encourage you to download and play this game ASAP.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
If you wait for it to be completed, you could be waiting years.

I don't think Tinkerer has any plans of finishing this game anytime soon.

In addition, you can usually transfer the saves of the previous version of the game into the newer, updated version.

So your fear of missing things might be blow out of proportion.

At the end of the day, whether you decide to play or not is up to you.

But most of us, myself included, would encourage you to download and play this game ASAP.
Aightt ill continue it then, love these type of stuff

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
Hey,

came back to this after 3-4 years, thanks to the dev for not abandoning this and keeping up the good work.

Small question: I got the doggo from the city, because (sorry to all the doglovers here) he is a nice 1 hit soak - ah well maybe 2. He died on me against the dragon and now stays dead. Is there a way to revive him?

My other save is a while back and i' dont want to grind to this point again. I overwrote the current save after i defeatet the dragon to see the chase scene.

Greetings

P.S: Never mind, fighting a small monster revived him after the fight.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes