FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You're a sick puppy! I just want him to watch (I perform better with an audience), and maybe let him get a big sloppy kiss from her after she has blown me (if you're feeling sadistic).
you should see the original idea I had....it was Thomas's funeral

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you should see the original idea I had....it was Thomas's funeral
ok I've give you that, funerals can be hot, those coffins can be so plush and surprisingly roomy.
Maybe a long lost brother/father? maybe Thomas's sister/mother for a necro threesome? :unsure: (Thomas can watch that too for the ultimate cuck).
But not Thomas! who will we humiliate if he is dead?

Getttutt

Aug 6, 2018
I'm having a problem with the new update, I am not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong, but Maghda was already preagnant on my old save, and in the book it shows she is 20 days pregant, bu the slavers are not showing up, even Gwynneth is stuck in 20 days but is not giving birth to the child. I have completed the "Quality time with Maghda" so it's not that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm having a problem with the new update, I am not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong, but Maghda was already preagnant on my old save, and in the book it shows she is 20 days pregant, bu the slavers are not showing up, even Gwynneth is stuck in 20 days but is not giving birth to the child. I have completed the "Quality time with Maghda" so it's not that.
Have u waited 5 days? That sometimes does it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yes, I've waited for more than 10 days, the first 5 playing around and the other 5 I've slept at once.
Might be a bug. Have u used any cheat mods? (Specifically not the in game 1 u trigger with the flower). Sometimes changing variables can have an effect on updates/gameplay

Getttutt

Aug 6, 2018
I have found out, Iknew I had done something stupid, I haave copy pasted de foulder "www" and not the "saves", sooooo....
Really sorry for wasting your time.

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
ok I've give you that, funerals can be hot, those coffins can be so plush and surprisingly roomy.
Maybe a long lost brother/father? maybe Thomas's sister/mother for a necro threesome? :unsure: (Thomas can watch that too for the ultimate cuck).
But not Thomas! who will we humiliate if he is dead?
having thought about it, we can't get rid of thomas permanently as in all of jenny's scenes,he's somehow needed as the butt of the joke. so maybe when Tinkerer adds more content to Jenny, MC will be finally able to sleepover with Jenny to Tom's sadness

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
are there going to be any more daughters that the MC can do stuff with?
If we're lucky. But because of Patreon's strict rules Tinkerer is hesitant to add them unless he has a good enough story/gameplay reason.

Succubus has the story purpose of bringing forth Nergal's Champion.

Goblin is an extra breeder for more goblin warriors.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I think many of us are concerned about the egg...

Well its only the 1 egg. The rest of her children are normal babies so the egg is pretty much a one off birth. Still weird as fuck
the egg still had the ombelical cord...I'm concerned that things might go south and MC will have to fight the creature and it seems it will have tons of mana.
In the best scenario, the child hatched will fight against the LoL, aiding the MC alongside the angel from the temple side.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the egg still had the ombelical cord...I'm concerned that things might go south and MC will have to fight the creature and it seems it will have tons of mana.
In the best scenario, the child hatched will fight against the LoL, aiding the MC alongside the angel from the temple side.
Heres my theories/ideas for what could the egg be:

Incubus Son
The child is an Incubus who's job is to create a half-demon/campion army for Nergal (like Succubus the children would be part mortal so they would be native to the mortal realm & being an Incubus he can make more babies with multiple women, more productive than a Succubus). This creates a kind of rival within the Tower & MC will have to out-compete &/or defeat his bastard son!

Demonic Beast
Some kind of Demonic creature that acts as a kind of Beast of The Apocalypse. Either becoming a boss monster later if it goes rogue or Nergal turns on MC. Or it acts as a powerful allies when facing LoL.

Nergal
This is Nergal born in a physical body, either as a female or a futa. In this form Avatar-like form Nargal can act upon this world physically.

Oh how I dream of an angelic youth...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: caspian90

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This is what I believed all along.
What form Nergal will take is open to question.
Personally would prefer the first 2 I mentioned but I wouldnt be surprised. Perhaps if it is Nergal "they" would be like a sexy demon (scales+skin, hardened horns ect) with duel action down stairs if u get my meaning lol Lilith_DIV_face2.jpg f75a7bfc90fc90c1e57e28f0de2fb956.jpg images.jpeg-35.jpg

In a weird way it could both Nergal & Not-Neragl. As an "avatar" it could be like an extension/mortal "suite" that Nergal has a mental connection to allowing Them to act on the mortal plane in the same manner as using a VR Headset... Nergal never actually leaves the Netherrealm or is reborn they just act through this (essentially) puppet body.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Nergal
This is Nergal born in a physical body, either as a female or a futa. In this form Avatar-like form Nargal can act upon this world physically.
"if you want something done, do it yourself" seems to be the motto we're going for.
Oh how I dream of an angelic youth..
Tinkerer hinted that such being would have to be birthed from quetesh or that's how I understood his cryptic words
This is what I believed all along.
What form Nergal will take is open to question.
a hot woman with batwings and horns?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes