GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
the egg still had the ombelical cord...I'm concerned that things might go south and MC will have to fight the creature and it seems it will have tons of mana.
In the best scenario, the child hatched will fight against the LoL, aiding the MC alongside the angel from the temple side.
I think the point of the egg is so the grand daughter can be born fully formed. Didn't Ervi point out there'd be a cycle of inbreeding until they got to Nergal?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think the point of the egg is so the grand daughter can be born fully formed. Didn't Ervi point out there'd be a cycle of inbreeding until they got to Nergal?
She just says that the Succubus was born to birth Nergal's Champion. No mention of "a cycle of inbreeding" or even that Nergal will be born. All we know right now is THIS is Nergal's Champion.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1685134483036.png
Hello again!
Apart from the animations, I have completed that 2.5-some scene I mentioned last time. I hope to finish the animations this weekend. Other than that I've also adapted all existing scenes to support that little egg fertilisation animation, to show when a girl gets pregnant. In the next update all girls will finally support that feature!
As you may guess from the image above, I'm making the temple a more active party on the family farm in the coming update. The temple still needs an income to feed all the children that keep popping up and Julia isn't very capable of running an entire farm on her own. So, the plan is to produce some high value commodities at the farm, to sell for some much needed cash. Of course the MC will get his share, he'll have to do some hard work, after all...
The time of release is still a bit vague, but my hope is to at least be able to drop a testversion of the new build before the end of June. I'll come back with a more precise date when I know more.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Tinkerer

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2652502
Hello again!
Apart from the animations, I have completed that 2.5-some scene I mentioned last time. I hope to finish the animations this weekend. Other than that I've also adapted all existing scenes to support that little egg fertilisation animation, to show when a girl gets pregnant. In the next update all girls will finally support that feature!
As you may guess from the image above, I'm making the temple a more active party on the family farm in the coming update. The temple still needs an income to feed all the children that keep popping up and Julia isn't very capable of running an entire farm on her own. So, the plan is to produce some high value commodities at the farm, to sell for some much needed cash. Of course the MC will get his share, he'll have to do some hard work, after all...
The time of release is still a bit vague, but my hope is to at least be able to drop a testversion of the new build before the end of June. I'll come back with a more precise date when I know more.
Tinkerer

Kind of cool for Caleah to be included in the upcoming farm update & I did mention this before, it was stated in her profile that her tribe was butchered by orcs but that doesn't necessary means she's the only survivor

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2652502
Hello again!
Tinkerer

Glad to see the Farm & Temple are actually gonna have a conection that is implemented in game & not just "we send food" moving on.

I'm not surprised to see Caleah helping out cos she & Ziva are set to be part of the Temple from the get go, & Oksana was written to be potentially part of the Monsyer Hunt questline, but I'm happily to see Alice getting more involvement. Genuinely thought she was done once she joined the Temple. Wonder if there making wine ;)

FlippingTurtle

Apr 3, 2019
Tinkerer, If you are seeing this - I want you to give purpose to the kids like you did with Rosy's kids.

I was thinking of this idea of making a tower defense system like plants v zombies with the gobbos/children substituting the plants, You use them to defend the temple against whoever wants to..... destroy it I guess.
If it really doesn't work for the temple, we could definitely implement it for the goblin clan.

I know the limitations with RPG Maker but it seems somewhat doable as I'm seeing some tutorials floating around(just google/youtube rpg maker plants vs zombies) on the subject.

IMPORTANTLY why do we need a system like this? you might ask. What wrong with the current combat system? As Tinkerer said in his latest post with more children we need more money/resources to feed them and such. Now you see the gameplay loop gets harder and tedious as you have more children and of course we will balance this out by tuning the amount of resource it takes for a child and putting a cap on number of children you can have but it is no fun(ALL WORK AND NO BREEDING MAKES ME A DULL BOY). With the current combat system if you have more than three people with you it gets tedious(click. click. click..).

With the proposed system you can take any number people into battle with you and more will become merrier and It will also be effective to cull(they die in battle) the number of children as we are using them like unit/resource to progress in the game(SO MORE BREEDING BABY...) and having sex will become a more important part of the game.

Here is a basic design of the system for the goblin clan:

This event will automatically trigger at regular interval(7 or 8 days) after player becomes the king of goblins. This would require the goblin's pregnancy cycle to be much faster and would need many goblin breeders. It makes sense since goblins depend on breeding for survival(more gobbos good). The game difficulty will be increased progressively and the number of days takes to trigger next level should decrease to 4 or 5.

The number of enemies will increase for every level and after a certain level new enemy types will be introduced.
Now we need new goblin types to fight this increasing level of threat. So, obviously we need different goblin factions(I remember a game called goblin burrow with various goblin types that are really cool) with their own village which we can invade(which is same as defending gameplay but reversed) and acquire the queen or princess of the clan as our new breeder just like the second goblin girl(don't remember the name).
Invading takes multiple levels to complete and at end of each level cutscene for the backstory and characters of the village will be included(that sweet.. sweet.. lore). the story for particular queen/princess will also continue after acquiring her.
(There is also the option that instead of having various goblin type we could have various monster types altogether but, more work I guess)

Using the queen/princess in battle will be important as increasing their level/xp will increase level of the offspring they create. queen/princess should have more special attacks than the regular units. The enemies could also have special types with special attacks like our queen/princesses.

The gameplay will be really similar to plants v zombies. You create a line up of your best gobbo from all the gobbos you have created and take them into battle. You select them and place them on the grid and they perform their attack(projectiles, meele, area damage, heal, block, etc.) that is specific to their type. You kill all enemy you win. All of your unit gets killed you lose and you either try again with different strategy or make more units or go after a type of gobbo queen/princess that will help you win the battle. The battles should NOT pass the time in game.

This will be quite a lot of work but, I believe it will all be worth it.

May 3, 2023
If we're lucky. But because of Patreon's strict rules Tinkerer is hesitant to add them unless he has a good enough story/gameplay reason.

Succubus has the story purpose of bringing forth Nergal's Champion.

Goblin is an extra breeder for more goblin warriors.
couldn't he just move to subscribestar?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
couldn't he just move to subscribestar?
because he dont want to do it.
secondly also doesnt mean all his current patreon will move over to it aswell. so he could lose its following
(he asked is work for less hours to work on the game so its a huge risk)

Even if he did move, it doesnt mean we get more daughters in the first place, due he wants to make what he wants.
He never will put things like that in a poll, His poll more for what order a update should come , or feedback on new models looks.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
it has to be something else as Jenny already sells wine and elven wine.
True. But dosent mean the Temple wont start selling wine as well to make money. Heck mabey we sell wine to Jenny?

Then again it could be a special wine laced with Moonflower Pollen. Qeteshian Wine if u will.

If Tinkerer adds the Dwarf then we gotta get access to Dwarven Ale, the perfect gift for such a lass!

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Hi folks, does anybody know why I get a Windows game if I download the Linux version? Did this happen to anybody before? Cheers

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hi folks, does anybody know why I get a Windows game if I download the Linux version? Did this happen to anybody before? Cheers
think the default game is windows , atleast the base is but think if you follow the instructions to install it on Linux

May 26, 2019
hopefully this new wine will be a new consumable potion.
I feel it will probably just be wine. Like the bottles we can buy from Jenny.

But I do hope to see some new potion(s) at some point.
I agree with DomWolf that it's most likely just going to be either wine or (since Caleah the swap elf is there) Elven wine.

We'll probably just be selling it to Jenny for a quick penny.

Reactions: DomWolf
May 26, 2019
think the default game is windows , atleast the base is but think if you follow the instructions to install it on Linux
I'm playing the Linux version and it works fine.

As M3ntir said, the base game is Windows and additional files are added to make the game run on Linux.

If you wish to make the downloaded Linux version runnable on your Linux system, just follow the instructions in the Main/First post of thread for Linux users.

You'll find those instructions by clicking the "SPOILER" button that's underneath the word "Installation:" for that post.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Mik91
May 3, 2023
because he dont want to do it.
secondly also doesnt mean all his current patreon will move over to it aswell. so he could lose its following
(he asked is work for less hours to work on the game so its a huge risk)

Even if he did move, it doesnt mean we get more daughters in the first place, due he wants to make what he wants.
He never will put things like that in a poll, His poll more for what order a update should come , or feedback on new models looks.
ok I understand and I already asked him about the more daughters thing and got a answer for that.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes