kevy

Jun 19, 2017
Really really hope there is more Jenny content in future updates. Would happily consistently stay at hers every night and forget about the other girls. Closely followed by Frida.

Reactions: caspian90

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wouldn't mind getting rid of Thomas either.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :eek:
having Thomas around makes it more interesting, I wish we could make him watch, I really want a scene with Jenny where she drops to her knees and sucks me off with Thomas still standing there (or bend her over the shop counter).
(Maybe if we finally get him to double down??)

Reactions: caspian90

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :eek:
having Thomas around makes it more interesting, I wish we could make him watch, I really want a scene with Jenny where she drops to her knees and sucks me off with Thomas still standing there (or bend her over the shop counter).
(Maybe if we finally get him to double down??)
we won't be getting any town updates for a while.,,,

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I never expected it, just wishful thinking... are there any road maps anywhere that layout out broadly what will be getting attention in the upcoming updates?
Tinkerer's brain is the only roadmap we have, and that is as guarded as a virgin princess in a brothel.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tinkerer's brain is the only roadmap we have, and that is as guarded as a virgin princess in a brothel.
hmmm... so not very guarded??? (((based on the virgin princesses I've seen in these types of games :p))) + Your confidence that there wouldn't be any village updates coming soon seemed to indicate you had some inside info.

Though I admit the village feels mostly complete at this point, even though Jenny (the bestest villager) still doesn't have a BJ scene :cry: and poor Thomas doesn't get to see how great her animated scenes are :devilish:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Your confidence that there wouldn't be any village updates coming soon seemed to indicate you had some inside info.
only villager left is Beth, and last time she was scheduled for an update, Tinkerer opted out of it and added Jenny.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hmmm... so not very guarded??? (((based on the virgin princesses I've seen in these types of games :p))) + Your confidence that there wouldn't be any village updates coming soon seemed to indicate you had some inside info.

Though I admit the village feels mostly complete at this point, even though Jenny (the bestest villager) still doesn't have a BJ scene :cry: and poor Thomas doesn't get to see how great her animated scenes are :devilish:
only villager left is Beth, and last time she was scheduled for an update, Tinkerer opted out of it and added Jenny.
Beth is the last village girl to have her content finished but she is up against Hilde & Vixenatrix, so the likelihood is Tinkerer will complete those 2 arcs before doing Beth's.

The reason he opted out of Beth last time (as far as I know) is he was struggling with her arc & what to do with her, while she is a hot girl IMO I do understand his problem, she was originally added as a specific fetish-type+resource provider but overall her "habits" has not gone down well with the majority of the fandom.

So she would probably be the next village update. However Tinlerer did mention he would like to do more with Jenny in the future (I'm gonna guess it has something do do with the currently inactive "Double Down" option with Thomas).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i'd rather pump jenny full of cum
You can still pump her full of cum via the mouth, makes even more sense when she already has a full oven... Won't someone think of the children... stop poking them in the eye!!!

Beth is the last village girl to have her content finished but she is up against Hilde & Vixenatrix, so the likelihood is Tinkerer will complete those 2 arcs before doing Beth's.

The reason he opted out of Beth last time (as far as I know) is he was struggling with her arc & what to do with her, while she is a hot girl IMO I do understand his problem, she was originally added as a specific fetish-type+resource provider but overall her "habits" has not gone down well with the majority of the fandom.

So she would probably be the next village update. However Tinlerer did mention he would like to do more with Jenny in the future (I'm gonna guess it has something do do with the currently inactive "Double Down" option with Thomas).
Beth is easily my least favourite in the village, she wouldn't be so bad if Tinkerer wasn't hedging his bets regarding her kinks, but right now she is boring to me, I hope he gets over the haters and gives her a whole zoo to play with... and I want a proper blackmail option (I'm still pissed about that dud option from the first meet).

I've been craving Jenny's double down scenes for a while, she has the best animated scenes in the game IMO (along with batbreeder) and is in my top 5 favourite characters. (with Imp, Batbreeder, Sequoia & Rosy with honorable mention to Erevi)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You can still pump her full of cum via the mouth, makes even more sense when she already has a full oven... Won't someone think of the children... stop poking them in the eye!!!
i just like her doggystyle... nothing can be changed
I've been craving Jenny's double down scenes for a while,
maybe sex on Thomas's grave? or he gets bed ridden and MC fucks jenny right next to him?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
maybe sex on Thomas's grave? or he gets bed ridden and MC fucks jenny right next to him?
You're a sick puppy! I just want him to watch (I perform better with an audience), and maybe let him get a big sloppy kiss from her after she has blown me (if you're feeling sadistic).

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes