DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i hope my cameo for the game would be

''here lays M....., cant read whole name due paper/clothing is torn""
he tried to seduce one of the (cave)goblins females and paid the price for it
Nah dude you're cameo is a chicken, man cursed by a Shaman for trying to seduce goblins.

Instead of clucking u say "Gob Gob Gob"

• Haha
Reactions: M3ntir

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I know that pregnancy is this games biggest draw but there are 4 major things I wish this game did more of:

First: More Sex Options
Apart from 1 or 2 extra options with a few girls the majority is vaginal sex. I wish more girls would have anal, bj scenes with MC. Heck even most girls who have anal scenes currently only have it when pregnant, ussually with no option to just fuck their pussy like normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second: Barreness Potion
I kinda wish the game used Barreness potions more. It was introduced as a contraceptive at the beginning before the games main gimmick/draw became knock up every girl. Then it became impossible to continue most questline without knocking up everyone. Now it's a relic mechanic with little reason to exist. Imagine if MC has to use it in order to complete certain quests? I have a few examples for how thos can work:

These are just 2 examples of MC using Barreness Potions in the story. The idea of sabotaging a rival really appeals to me.

Three: Rivals
Now I'm not into NTR, sharing or getting cucked BUT I like the dynamic that rivals bring to a girls arc. Sometimes they are an adversary that needs to be killed (Goblins/Orcs, Master, Roderick), sometimes they need to be outplayed politically or with subterfuge (Johan, Captain Eckhardt, again Roderick), sometimes they just need to be shown another man can satisfy their wife (poor Tom) or we corrupt the girl away from them (Lord of Light could be seen as the rival for Oksana's purity). I would love to see more rivals in the game that are a threat to the relationship , and not always is a romantic or rapey way either;

•Ex: A Dragon Slayer would be a rival because he wants to kill Vix & so he has to go!

Four: House Pet
If possible I would love to see the MC's home get a pet. Currently there is very little reason to return home outside of Potions, Cooking & best Sleep as we will mostly be running around after the girls so they dont get mad (unless u turn of Affection drop). With the inclusion of the Petstore I would love to see a Catgirl (Neko) added to the game. Captured from another land, MC buys her & she can be "domesticated & trained". Would give us a reason to keep coming back & mabey buy her some toys/luxury items to put in our home. If she gives birth mabey the kittens just start filling the house like Imps or Gargoyles (with a max shown number but infinite births) or just maxed. Or mabey MC sells them to the Petsore... that seems a lil dark to me but it's an idea.

What do u folks think?

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I know that pregnancy is this games biggest draw but there are 4 major things I wish this game did more of:

First: More Sex Options
Apart from 1 or 2 extra options with a few girls the majority is vaginal sex. I wish more girls would have anal, bj scenes with MC. Heck even most girls who have anal scenes currently only have it when pregnant, ussually with no option to just fuck their pussy like normal.

Second: Barreness Potion
I kinda wish the game used Barreness potions more. It was introduced as a contraceptive at the beginning before the games main gimmick/draw Vance knock up every girl. Then it became impossible to continue most questline without knocking up everyone. Now it's a relic mechanic with little reason to exist. Imagine if MC has to use it in order to complete certain quests? I have a few examples for how thos can work:

These are just 2 examples of MC using Barreness Potions in the story. The idea of sabotaging a rival really appeals to me.

Three: Rivals
Now I'm not into NTR, sharing or getting cucked BUT I like the dynamic that rivals bring to a girls arc. Sometimes they are an adversary that needs to be killed (Goblins/Orcs, Master, Roderick), sometimes they need to be outplayed politically or with subterfuge (Johan, Captain Eckhardt, again Roderick), sometimes they just need to be shown another man can satisfy their wife (poor Tom) or we corrupt the girm away from them (Lord of Light could be seen as the rival for Oksana's purity). I would love to see more rivals in the game that are a threat to the relationship , and not always is a romantic or rapey way either;

•Ex: A Dragon Slayer would be a rival because he wants to kill Vix & so he has to go!

Four: House Pet
If possible I would love to see the MC's home get a pet. Currently there is very little reason to return home outside of Potions, Cooking & best Sleep as we will mostly be running around after the girls so they dont get mad (unless u turn of Affection drop). With the inclusion of the Petsimore I would love to see a Catgirl (Neko) added to the game. Captured from a another land, MC buys her & she can be "domesticated & trained". Would give us a reason to keep coming back & mabey buy her some toys/luxury items to put in our home. If she gives birth mabey the kittens just start filling the house like Imps or Gargoyles (with a max shown number but infinite births) or just maxed. Or mabey MC sells them to the Petsore... that seems a lil dark to me but it's an idea.

What do u folks think?
DP for Erevi is a missed great opportunity. And I say that despite the fact that I'm not a complete fan of this.
About anal I agree with you in everything. Also others girl need ass love. Maybe some another anal plays - toys (should be some quest for Victoria), fingering, licking.

Bonus: How about the other way around. MC could go to sleep and wake up at night with the girl enjoying with him.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm doing a though experiment/theory in my head here & I'm thinking it makes the most sense (t me anyway).

So the BatBreeders can only be fertilised by Alph Males of THEIR species meaning MC cannot create babies with them. This makes sense as Tinkerer told me that Bat Creatures are the "rarest species of Bat". This means for all intents & purposes the Bat Creatures are just highly evolved animals with a semi-inteligent sentiences.

But if Molly was able to have a kid with Taurus (& by extension MC would be able to breed with said spawn) then that means Minotaurs are closer to being a Hybrid species than just evolved bovines.

Are the Minotaurs like the Beastmen of Warhammer? A weird mutant offshoot of Man-Beasts? In that case is Molly's daughter really a "cross-breed"/"Half-Human" or is it more like the Goblins? The Minotaurs have stronger genetics so any child born of mixed bunions will always be a Minotaur (just possibly having features of the non-minotair parent). Just some food for thought.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Bonus: How about the other way around. MC could go to sleep and wake up at night with the girl enjoying with him.
I mean I have no issue with this. Would kinda be a more extreme version of when the Vampires come to MC's room when horny if he tries to sleep. But instead of having the turn down option he wakes to a girl riding/sucking him? I could live with that.

Perhaps the Duplication Rid could become a option for other girls as well. Tell me DP or Spitroasting Rosy wouldnt be HAF!

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
May 26, 2019
will jenny ever find out the child is mc if mc give her fake potion & impregnated her himself?
Jenny never knows whether the MC has given her a real or a fake potion.

So regardless of whether you give Jenny the real potion or the fake one, she'll always know that her children are the MC's children because she only uses those potions with the MC and without any potions, Jenny is completely barren.

Reactions: sckc1992
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes