Nov 3, 2020
Hi tinkerer and other friends, I have completed all other quests except shakala baby girl birth and mother's ring quest. in mother's ring quest, I am using it for 10 days on ziva's place roaming around inside here and there but still now I can't able to complete the quest. I have to complete it in order to get to the sister's quest right so please help

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Hi tinkerer and other friends, I have completed all other quests except shakala baby girl birth and mother's ring quest. in mother's ring quest, I am using it for 10 days on ziva's place roaming around inside here and there but still now I can't able to complete the quest. I have to complete it in order to get to the sister's quest right so please help
I know this sounds silly but are you equiping with mothers ring?.
When mothers ghost appears you then have to return to the farm.
Once the ghost disappears re equip with the normal ring, mothers ghost appears every time you equip with her ring in the temple.

Nov 3, 2020
I know this sounds silly but are you equiping with mothers ring?.
When mothers ghost appears you then have to return to the farm.
Once the ghost disappears re equip with the normal ring, mothers ghost appears every time you equip with her ring in the temple.
I already did it I think it's a bug I have that completed that quest before but unfortunately I overwrite the old save with a new game

Reactions: TSSG59

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What's the ntr content?
You can watch one girl get raped by goblins, then a werewolf later.
One girl can get raped by some midget things.

Aside from that, there’s a lot of optional sharing: letting a girl have sex with a giant to pacify him, sharing a goblin chieftainess with the rest of the tribe, etc.

Reactions: leggochieri

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Ok the Orcs are starting to cross so many lines! First they razed poor Caleah's village to the ground, then the murdered MC's family, NOW they are trying to capture our cow!? The land will run GREEN WITH THE BLOOD OF ORSLCSKUM! We must defend what's ours, clens the land of their filth, claim their women & rebrand their bloodline!
You had me at claiming their women. I wouldn't mind having an orc woman or two in my harem (y)

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Has the developer given any information on when the game will be complete? Months, years?
No idea but it has to end some time because the developer can't go on forever and may have other projects in mind.
MC is the Chosen One, will he bring harmony between all the opposing sides by bringing them together to face a more formidable threat?.

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019
Is anyone else having a bug when you try to move the pillars in the mission waystone 2 where you can only push them and it wont let you pull them

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes