TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I encountered a display error, Ziva isn't showing up next to the MC even though I already created a party. Could someone please help me? I apologize for my limited English abilities View attachment 2683970
It's happened with many characters on my latest play through, Ziva, Shakala, goblin daughter, they still feature in a fight so not a big inconvenience.

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
I encountered a display error, Ziva isn't showing up next to the MC even though I already created a party. Could someone please help me? I apologize for my limited English abilities View attachment 2683970
I had already told them and reported it, but no one could tell me anything about it

I think there is a bug that makes the sprites of your companions disappear later in the mission "Get Alice a Room Key". I thought it was because of the puppy like your partner that detonated it, but I already confirmed that it is just after the dog from the inn after giving him the steak, the sprites disappear. Ziva's, Gabriel's, Caleah... everyone who accompanies you after that doesn't appear. I hope they can confirm it.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Ok the Orcs are starting to cross so many lines! First they razed poor Caleah's village to the ground, then the murdered MC's family, NOW they are trying to capture our cow!? The land will run GREEN WITH THE BLOOD OF ORSLCSKUM! We must defend what's ours, clens the land of their filth, claim their women & rebrand their bloodline!
That's the law of Nature my man. If you are not strong enough to defend your females you are not fit to reproduce and pass on your genes. Only the strongest! And it so happens that Green Iz Best!
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's the law of Nature my man. If you are not strong enough to defend your females you are not fit to reproduce and pass on your genes. Only the strongest! And it so happens that Green Iz Best!
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
As the player of this game I shall wipe them off the face of the PQ world!!!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
best thing you can try is , redownload the game due never seen this bug.
just copy the save over.
I've been checking the posts here and found 2 more that also had this same bug.
I also downloaded the game 2 more times changing the server but it keeps giving error and I think this is from this new version because I opened the game here with version 2.95 a slightly older version that just doesn't have the content of Victoria with Gwynneth and the new Character Francine the game runs normally if there is any error, I don't know what else to do since there is no way to contact the Dv of the game.(y)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I also downloaded the game 2 more times changing the server but it keeps giving error and I think this is from this new version because I opened the game here with version 2.95 a slightly older version that just doesn't have the content of Victoria with Gwynneth and the new Character Francine the game runs normally if there is any error, I don't know what else to do since there is no way to contact the Dv of the game.(y)
How old are those two same bug? Have your try Bugfix 2 in the first page?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
can you also post the save file? due think that is more the issue than files
due mostly save fucks things up. that bug isnt posted on the discord yet so .

Reactions: Moricano

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I got bored so I have compiled a collection of races/creatures that exist in the PQ setting. In each group I'll also note down enemies within these groups. Anything with * next to their name have been mentioned IN WORLD but have yet to be seen. If there is a ° next to there name that means they are non-aggressive & non of these have ever been enemies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thoughts/Theories: Orchish Threat...

Anyone notice how the Orcs seem to be a rising threat? They also seem to be coming from the south. What if every group of Orcs we have encounter are all smaller scout/war parties that prelude a greater force? Let's look at the groups we have seen so far.

•The Shrine of The Ancients

This group appears to be the smallest group who have set up base in the Temple Shrine east of Weirdwood. They seem to lack a Boss. I beleive they may have been the earliest scout team sent to the region, now waiting for the rest of the horde.

•The Temple of Qetesh
This was a sizable group led by an orc boss named Urakh, on his way north he cut through the Swamp razing Caleah's village to the ground before setting his eyes on the Forgotten Valley. He drove out the Goblins from their Stronghold & then attacked Grug at the Temple. After his death (& the death of his clansmen) all seems fine but later another smaller group attacked. Wether these are survivors seeking revenge or another smaller warband that planed to meet up with Urakh as reinforcements (only to find resistence) is unclear

•The Dark FForet
Another sizable group who are first seen when seeking Molly. These seem to be scouts, as the main force led by a Boss arrive sometime later. They take residence in the Orc Tower & attack MC's family farm (killing everyone & kidnapping Julia). They also killed Taurus, taking Molly who died in captivity after birthing her child. And Orcs are shown to be an upcoming threat in the Cow Update so we are not finished with them yet...

This makes me beleive that the Orcs are making a bid for the region or at least a larger force is on it's way. I would love to, at some point, have to deal with the looming threat of a powerful orcish War-Boss who is making a drive to attack the region. I feel they are coming from the Southen part of the map so if they are included they should be there. The Swamp makes me beleive the south of the map may be warmer, more humid, so could be cool of we find them in a battered Badlands region (a dusty, desert border if you will) littered with Orc encampments. Also defeating the War-Boss could give MC access to his orc wife... just saying

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In other words, the female orc to be a potential fuckbuddy for the mc could be something like a queen bee with several mates of her own to birth her orcish army made up of her expandable sons
I mean I wouldnt want to see a re-hash of the Goblins... but she could be a "War-Mother". Tinkerer mentioned Orcs dont grow as fast as Goblins so it's not like she would be able to breed a rapid growing army like with gobbos. That's even if Tinkerer decides to add a female Orc at all.

But with how much of a role they are starting to play I wouldnt be surprised.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Oh, in addition to the normal set of new quests, I've been adding som randomly generated quests you can get from Harald, the pet store owner. They are pretty basic; just capture a specific creature for some cash
finally something akin to a job
Now I just have to figure out more ways for you to spend that cash......
new weapons and/or new pet store animals...

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2682429
Hi again!
Time flyes as always! Oddly enough I've not had time for a single moment of boredom since I started PQ - boredom was actually the main reason I started making PQ - so, mission accomplished I guess?:).
Anyway, I finished the scenes for our grape pressing girls (apart from one animation). And I finally managed to write down all the new stories/events in detail, so I can start scripting and making the necessary cutscenes. To be honest, when I start working on a new build I usually only have a very vague idea of how the story is going to go, or end up. So, I generally just start scripting some basic mechanics and rendering the sex scenes I believe I can fit in, hoping the story details will work itself out along the way. It's perhaps not the best way of going at it, but it gets the ball rolling:).
Oh, in addition to the normal set of new quests, I've been adding som randomly generated quests you can get from Harald, the pet store owner. They are pretty basic; just capture a specific creature for some cash. Only four randomly chosen creatures, for now (it refreshes each day, unless you have an active quest). I just thought I'd test a mechanic like that. See if it's popular. They are completely optional, just another way to earn some coins. Now I just have to figure out more ways for you to spend that cash......
Well, that's all I have for now. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Tinkerer​

One day we'll have to pay those orcs back by adding an orc girl to our harem.
In other words, the female orc to be a potential fuckbuddy for the mc could be something like a queen bee with several mates of her own to birth her orcish army made up of her expandable sons
I don't see Tinkerer going for that angle. I see it more likely that MC conquers the orc breeders and adds them to the goblin army.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
One day we'll have to pay those orcs back by adding an orc girl to our harem.

I don't see Tinkerer going for that angle. I see it more likely that MC conquers the orc breeders and adds them to the goblin army.
orcs are part of the main questlines, so I don't see Tinkerer tying the she-orc to the goblins army. My head canon is that the orcs are seeking revenge against the LoL and wierwood just happened to be on their path. I hope the orcs storyline culminate in a fight where MC and the female orc war-boss fight against a contingent of purifiers and the she-orc pledges her allegiance to MC becoming his bodyguard/ combat trainer

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
orcs are part of the main questlines, so I don't see Tinkerer tying the she-orc to the goblins army. My head canon is that the orcs are seeking revenge against the LoL and wierwood just happened to be on their path. I hope the orcs storyline culminate in a fight where MC and the female orc war-boss fight against a contingent of purifiers and the she-orc pledges her allegiance to MC becoming his bodyguard/ combat trainer
That or the Orcs are just on a war path & Weirdwood/Greyport is a stop on their world tour...

Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes