DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Man, if only…

Except they’re human, so they’d probably die with Biggus dickus potion (or whatever it was called).
Well u fuck Victoria, while shes PREGNANT, with said potion at one point so I think they can take it

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This game looks pretty neat, why did I wait so long to download it?
*looks at the walk-through*
View attachment 2676975
110 pages...
The earlier WT is a bit confusing at times but relitavly easy to follow once you understand the game. There is also a great diagram one player did that shows te step-by-step leading to each. The later WT updates far easier to follow & I'm sure someone will do a complete re-write of the early draft soon.

It's not as daunting as it first seems & once u understand the mission flow u can get through pretty easy. 20221104_114945.jpg
Start from "Speak To The Villagers" (activated by trying to enter Goblin Forest-right side of town map). Its the only white block on the top row.

NOTE: Speak To The Villagers & Check Point can be missed if not triggered at the start. Villagers will be slipped if u speak with Mayor before attempting the forest. Check Point will be slipped if u ask Mayor for more work before speaking with Guard in Northern Forest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
“It’s not as daunting as it first seems.”

*Links flowchart more complex than Pretty Little Liars’ relationship chart.*
As I said its seems daunting when looked at. But I find that once u get the flow of it the games not so bad.

Oct 2, 2018
Be less complicated if enemies did not respawn so fast after leaving an area. Cause you run back and forth like some whore errand boy on a leash! Not to mention the game has certain times you have to wait X number of days for something new to show up! I see the animation quality is getting a bit better but seems like this game should have been completed a year or so ago. I liked the game when its started cause of Monster Girls and Pregnancy but the redundancy of the quests and such just ruins the whole experience for me personally. Also feel like this game would have benifited from using a different engine than RPGM!

rockstar69

Jan 11, 2019
I've lost all the saved from V2.71, can someone provide me the saved from v2.71 please? Or provide me the saves thread?

Oct 2, 2018
Does your demon daughter no longer have any scenes?! Cause she only has- Never mind prompt when I talk to her after I took her around to all the waystones.. Any help would be appreciated cause I remember her having some good scenes but they might have been removed idk

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Does your demon daughter no longer have any scenes?! Cause she only has- Never mind prompt when I talk to her after I took her around to all the waystones.. Any help would be appreciated cause I remember her having some good scenes but they might have been removed idk
She's one with a few interdependencies.
So once you've gotten to the end of what you can *currently* do with her, go and advance with others (mostly her mother, iirc).
Then check back.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Did you re-instal the decensor patch? due feels like you forgotten saying its '' gone '' now .
Tinkerer cant ship it default due Patreon rules.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes