Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
I think there is a bug that makes the sprites of your companions disappear later in the mission "Get Alice a Room Key". I thought it was because of the puppy like your partner that detonated it, but I already confirmed that it is just after the dog from the inn after giving him the steak, the sprites disappear. Ziva's, Gabriel's, Caleah... everyone who accompanies you after that doesn't appear. I hope they can confirm it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does your demon daughter no longer have any scenes?! Cause she only has- Never mind prompt when I talk to her after I took her around to all the waystones.. Any help would be appreciated cause I remember her having some good scenes but they might have been removed idk
Decenser Patch is probably the case.

Also did u try buy her oriental outfit to gift her?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 3.01
<<bug in the menu>>
Hey friends is anyone having a bug in the game menu?

Whenever I open it to use a weapon or an item as soon as I try to close the menu this damn screen appears and I can't play at all, the previous version never caused this, but now with this new version I can't even leave the city or do some quest.:unsure:

Bug.jpg

My screen resolution is the same as I've always used. 1280x720

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
<<bug in the menu>>
Hey friends is anyone having a bug in the game menu?

Whenever I open it to use a weapon or an item as soon as I try to close the menu this damn screen appears and I can't play at all, the previous version never caused this, but now with this new version I can't even leave the city or do some quest.:unsure:

View attachment 2680378

My screen resolution is the same as I've always used. 1280x720
best thing you can try is , redownload the game due never seen this bug.
just copy the save over.

densittie

Oct 14, 2019
Downloaded the Linux version, but the file to initiate the game is a .nexe, which WINE will not run. Any suggestions? Thx in advance!

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1686178162894.png
Hi again!
Time flyes as always! Oddly enough I've not had time for a single moment of boredom since I started PQ - boredom was actually the main reason I started making PQ - so, mission accomplished I guess?:).
Anyway, I finished the scenes for our grape pressing girls (apart from one animation). And I finally managed to write down all the new stories/events in detail, so I can start scripting and making the necessary cutscenes. To be honest, when I start working on a new build I usually only have a very vague idea of how the story is going to go, or end up. So, I generally just start scripting some basic mechanics and rendering the sex scenes I believe I can fit in, hoping the story details will work itself out along the way. It's perhaps not the best way of going at it, but it gets the ball rolling:).
Oh, in addition to the normal set of new quests, I've been adding som randomly generated quests you can get from Harald, the pet store owner. They are pretty basic; just capture a specific creature for some cash. Only four randomly chosen creatures, for now (it refreshes each day, unless you have an active quest). I just thought I'd test a mechanic like that. See if it's popular. They are completely optional, just another way to earn some coins. Now I just have to figure out more ways for you to spend that cash......
Well, that's all I have for now. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2682429
Hi again!
Time flyes as always! Oddly enough I've not had time for a single moment of boredom since I started PQ - boredom was actually the main reason I started making PQ - so, mission accomplished I guess?:).
Anyway, I finished the scenes for our grape pressing girls (apart from one animation). And I finally managed to write down all the new stories/events in detail, so I can start scripting and making the necessary cutscenes. To be honest, when I start working on a new build I usually only have a very vague idea of how the story is going to go, or end up. So, I generally just start scripting some basic mechanics and rendering the sex scenes I believe I can fit in, hoping the story details will work itself out along the way. It's perhaps not the best way of going at it, but it gets the ball rolling:).
Oh, in addition to the normal set of new quests, I've been adding som randomly generated quests you can get from Harald, the pet store owner. They are pretty basic; just capture a specific creature for some cash. Only four randomly chosen creatures, for now (it refreshes each day, unless you have an active quest). I just thought I'd test a mechanic like that. See if it's popular. They are completely optional, just another way to earn some coins. Now I just have to figure out more ways for you to spend that cash......

Tinkerer​

Ok the Orcs are starting to cross so many lines! First they razed poor Caleah's village to the ground, then the murdered MC's family, NOW they are trying to capture our cow!? The land will run GREEN WITH THE BLOOD OF ORSLCSKUM! We must defend what's ours, clens the land of their filth, claim their women & rebrand their bloodline!

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2682429
Hi again!

Tinkerer​

The orcs strike again!

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Ok the Orcs are starting to cross so many lines! First they razed poor Caleah's village to the ground, then the murdered MC's family, NOW they are trying to capture our cow!? The land will run GREEN WITH THE BLOOD OF ORSLCSKUM! We must defend clens the land odld their filth, claim their women & rebrand their bloodline!
Speaking about what they've done to Caleah's village & abducting women, I've mentioned this before that Caleah might not be the only survivor from their assaults & maybe there's even fewer females in their race that made them do so

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Ok the Orcs are starting to cross so many lines! First they razed poor Caleah's village to the ground, then the murdered MC's family, NOW they are trying to capture our cow!? The land will run GREEN WITH THE BLOOD OF ORSLCSKUM! We must defend clens the land odld their filth, claim their women & rebrand their bloodline!
Speaking about what they've done to Caleah's village & abducting women, I've mentioned this before that Caleah might not be the only survivor from their assaults & maybe there's even fewer females in their race that made them do so

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have actually spoken to Tinkerer regarding Orcish male to female ratio. There are less females than males on average compared to Humans & Elves, but it's not like Goblins either where their numbers are 1 in 100.

It's more like 1 in 5-6 orcs is female. So they are not struggling for females like Goblins are, but they do seem to take captive women for breeding. At least this is what I gleaned from Tinkerer's answer.

(NOTE: This is in NO WAY something to get excited by as he merely answered a question based on lore not on what he intends to add. We may potentially never see a female, I dont know)

Secondly I feel like if we were gonna see females from Caleah's village they too would have been at the Stronghold with the Orcs that razed their village. They seem to be separate war parties from the Dark Forest so I doubt we will see any.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I have actually spoken to Tinkerer regarding Orcish male to female ratio. There are less females than males on average compared to Humans & Elves, but it's not like Goblins either where their numbers are 1 in 100.

It's more like 1 in 5-6 orcs is female. So they are not struggling for females like Goblins are, but they do seem to take captive women for breeding. At least this is what I gleaned from Tinkerer's answer.

(NOTE: This is in NO WAY something to get excited by as he merely answered a question based on lore not on what he intends to add. We may potentially never see a female, I dont know)

Secondly I feel like if we were gonna see females from Caleah's village they too would have been at the Stronghold with the Orcs that razed their village. They seem to be separate war parties from the Dark Forest so I doubt we will see any.
I mentioned the possibility of Caleah's mom being sold to another orcish tribe before & since female orcs are said to be more numerous than goblins than I guess they're too wild for their males which is probably the reason why they abduct the females of other species

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Ok the Orcs are starting to cross so many lines! First they razed poor Caleah's village to the ground, then the murdered MC's family, NOW they are trying to capture our cow!? The land will run GREEN WITH THE BLOOD OF ORSLCSKUM! We must defend what's ours, clens the land of their filth, claim their women & rebrand their bloodline!
Can we spare the Female Ones?!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
they seem better armed compared to the regular orcs

krzay

May 24, 2021
I encountered a display error, Ziva isn't showing up next to the MC even though I already created a party. Could someone please help me? I apologize for my limited English abilities bug.png

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes