Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
tinkerer already said it would be for new charracters and not the old ones, now he comfiremd that whit saying would mostly likely be for the dungeon pets.
Ok, I forget this line, sorry... My bad ^^'
It's a bit sad for the old ones, but I'm not complaining.
I understand that it takes a lot of work. I'm really curious to see what it will give.

Kurtmarlatt

Aug 16, 2020
Tengo I have played this game for a year and a half or so but I played it on PC now I want to play it on Android but it is tedious since I can't find where to put my save on my phone and it bores me Start from the beginning

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Or maybe she's an enchantress confusing the Goblins and eventually MC?
and later with Her "Help" MC can stay with both Giantess Sisters?!
Giants seem to be pretty superstitious & against magic. But I dont think we have much knowladge outside of what we've seen tho so perhaps.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Mac version isn't working. When I try to launch it, the app just stays in bar for some time and disapears later. Terminal commands aren't helpful also

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Btw any chance of removing the child/pregnancy limits for all characters like was done for Julia?
Tinkerer has said it's on the list, but I wouldn't expect it to happen all at once. More likely various girls as the updates happen, where it makes sense either for plot or for general story.

Reactions: Tyrgalon

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Btw any chance of removing the child/pregnancy limits for all characters like was done for Julia?
I don't understand the desire for this... we've already had enough kids to repopulate the earth why do you need more?... I'm actually beginning to hope for a game mechanic that requires us to feed them!!! Bring this population explosion into perspective.

Reactions: Kron.L

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I don't understand the desire for this... we've already had enough kids to repopulate the earth why do you need more?... I'm actually beginning to hope for a game mechanic that requires us to feed them!!! Bring this population explosion into perspective.
"Removing the limit" means there will be no named kid after a certain number of children (10?). The girls still go through the normal pregnancy/birth cycle. This would be very nice for characters with milking content.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"Removing the limit" means there will be no named kid after a certain number of children (10?). The girls still go through the normal pregnancy/birth cycle. This would be very nice for characters with milking content.
Hmmm I guess I misunderstood, I don't chase pregnancies so I never really paid much attention to what happens passed the limit, I guess Tyrgalon's request makes sense for the pregnancy fetishist.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hmmm I guess I misunderstood, I don't chase pregnancies so I never really paid much attention to what happens passed the limit, I guess Tyrgalon's request makes sense for the pregnancy fetishist.
The Capped girls (when the limit is removed) will go through the pregnancy motion but the baby vanishes post-birth if it's over the cap (6or10).

Tinkerer is slowly doing this for all capped girls.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes