Shinbii

Jun 26, 2021
Bro, I already asked 2 guards in the city.. Commander worn to us in mayor (Mc) house with Victoria & Gwenath.

Every time I touch the door, the guard saying not allowed messages.. How to resolve this issues.
Visit channel moon spwan " "
maybe it can help you understand more easily

Reactions: Ganesh krish

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Bro, I already asked 2 guards in the city.. Commander worn to us in mayor (Mc) house with Victoria & Gwenath.

Every time I touch the door, the guard saying not allowed messages.. How to resolve this issues.
This might be a soft-lock then. IIRC, a scene is suppose to play out where Gwynneth brings the guards inside the barracks allowing you to enter. If you have autosaves enabled then reload one for the day and repeat the quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1700347313234.png

Well, I survived my weekend with the lads. A lot of beer was consumed and a bunch of games were played. All in all a great weekend!
Although I've only had a short week to tinker with Peasent's Quest since my return, progress has been very good. I have scripted the first few quests and created a lot of the new assets I required for them. I also created a handful of new cutscene images, but it has dawned on me that I still require a fair amount of them (20+) to make the stories/quests flow properly.
Still, my goal is to get my draft build done by the end of next week, so I can release a testbuild by the end of the month. It's likely a bit too optimistic, but without goals it will never get done.
I'll be back next weekend with another status update.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks!

Tinkerer​

Last Update

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Well, I survived my weekend with the lads. A lot of beer was consumed and a bunch of games were played. All in all a great weekend!
Although I've only had a short week to tinker with Peasent's Quest since my return, progress has been very good. I have scripted the first few quests and created a lot of the new assets I required for them. I also created a handful of new cutscene images, but it has dawned on me that I still require a fair amount of them (20+) to make the stories/quests flow properly.
Still, my goal is to get my draft build done by the end of next week, so I can release a testbuild by the end of the month. It's likely a bit too optimistic, but without goals it will never get done.

Tinkerer​

Looks like Frida's gonna have another rival besides her sister

Reactions: Brovalon

bfiona97

Feb 26, 2018
It would help if you told what you think the bug is. It's highly likely it's not a bug, you're just missing something. Note that no one here can fix bugs, that's the dev's bailiwick.
Sorry if this has already been answered, you need to interact with the star in the alley next to Gwennyth's spot and a guard appears for you to ask where she went. This will spawn her in the Goblin Forest.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Tinkerer​

Every sneak peek makes me wanna see this questline released!

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
This might be a soft-lock then. IIRC, a scene is suppose to play out where Gwynneth brings the guards inside the barracks allowing you to enter. If you have autosaves enabled then reload one for the day and repeat the quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried but same messages repeat.. Any body have save files for android.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Guy's, Any body help me.. How to Complete the Rival quest.. I can't able to put the coins in guards room.. I'm struck in this quest..
This message appears when the "Retrieve the Panties!" quest is active, so I think you should finish it first.
Set a small fire below Jenny's shop. It should be enough to enter the guard tower, steal the panties, and give them to the owner.
After that (or maybe in the same time), you should be able to continue "The Rival" quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This message appears when the "Retrieve the Panties!" quest is active, so I think you should finish it first.
Set a small fire below Jenny's shop. It should be enough to enter the guard tower, steal the panties, and give them to the owner.
After that (or maybe in the same time), you should be able to continue "The Rival" quest.
But for him to be doing "The Rival" the quest "Retrieve The Panties" should have been finished like 7 quests ago...

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
I finished the quest already..

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yes.. I try every time the guard not allowed me to inside the guard room..
Honestly it feels like you have hit a major bug, that guard shouldnt be standing there when Gwynneth is distracting the guards during "The Rival".

You may need to reload from an earlier save before the quest & attempt again.

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Honestly it feels like you have hit a major bug, that guard shouldnt be standing there when Gwynneth is distracting the guards during "The Rival".

You may need to reload from an earlier save before the quest & attempt again.
I don't have earliest save file.. Do you know this quest number... Like (126,127...)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't have earliest save file.. Do you know this quest number... Like (126,127...)
Not sure the number for this quest... I'm gonna throw that question to our fellows on the forum.

If the problem remains im afraid you may need to restart the game. You sure you dont have ANY earlier save slots?

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Not sure the number for this quest... I'm gonna throw that question to our fellows on the forum.

If the problem remains im afraid you may need to restart the game. You sure you dont have ANY earlier save slots?
I have very earliest save file's ( quest 03).. It's not fixed.. I think also start the new game only... Anyway thank you so much..

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the new places to include in the game? Well I thought of these which I might have mentioned before:

1. Isle of Tears - This might be Everi's birthplace & her mom might be living here who can be included as 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies

2. Cath's castle - The mysterious baron's daughter who has been mentioned but never seen needs to make her debut not just to be the mc's fuckbuddy

3. High elfin kingdom - I know this will never be out but will be cool if it did

4. Hobbit land - Also confirmed won't be out but like Liandra & her mom's homeland, would be exciting if it did

5. Homelands of the vampire sisters - Most probably ruins now but might have chances of new monster girls

6. Maghda's homeland - Given how ogres are usually shown leading solitary lifestyles, it's hard to imagine how they live as villagers or in a bigger community but still interesting to see them doing so

So what other places can you guys think of?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes