pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
As indicated by fixrapid here https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-15-fix-tinkerer.1717/post-12242134, the problem is relative to the "Retrieve The Panties!" quest, which is started and still unfinished (according to your save file).

I don't know how it happened (there are no entries in the quest log for this quest ?!). Anyway I've forced the quest to be considered internally as over (i.e. Variable[133]=-1); I've not updated the quest log BTW.

"The Rival" quest should now work ...

DO BACKUP your current save file (just in case my fix would cause some troubles in the future ...).

Reactions: Ganesh krish

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
As indicated by fixrapid here https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-15-fix-tinkerer.1717/post-12242134, the problem is relative to the "Retrieve The Panties!" quest, which is started and still unfinished (according to your save file).

I don't know how it happened (there are no entries in the quest log for this quest ?!). Anyway I've forced the quest to be considered internally as over (i.e. Variable[133]=-1); I've not updated the quest log BTW.

DO BACKUP your current save file (just in case my fix would cause some troubles in the future ...).
It's not working bro.. It's indicating bug occurred... See attached the picture.. Alternativly I will try to change variables.. Thanks.

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018

Thank you bro.. Finally I change the variable ( (133)= - 1) to place the evidence successfully and almost complete the rivel quest.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What are the new places to include in the game? Well I thought of these which I might have mentioned before:

1. Isle of Tears - This might be Everi's birthplace & her mom might be living here who can be included as 1 of the mc's fuckbuddies

2. Cath's castle - The mysterious baron's daughter who has been mentioned but never seen needs to make her debut not just to be the mc's fuckbuddy

3. High elfin kingdom - I know this will never be out but will be cool if it did

4. Hobbit land - Also confirmed won't be out but like Liandra & her mom's homeland, would be exciting if it did

5. Homelands of the vampire sisters - Most probably ruins now but might have chances of new monster girls

6. Maghda's homeland - Given how ogres are usually shown leading solitary lifestyles, it's hard to imagine how they live as villagers or in a bigger community but still interesting to see them doing so

So what other places can you guys think of?
I feel the Isles of Tears are more an Outpost for a cult. Theres no confirmation if that is where Dark Elves are from. Could be they are scattered or they have a proper homeland.

The Baron's Castle is probably inside Greyport city & I wouldnt be surprised if we went there at some point. The Baron & Bandit conspiracy have been built up too much.

The Elven Realm will never be visited because I already asked Tinkerer about that. He said no.

Same with Rosy's Village.

From the sounds of it the vampires homeland still exist. The Eastern Kingdom, Dark Continent & Northen Tribes are just fantasy versions of China, Africa & Scandinavia, respectively. As with The Elven Realm & Rosy's Village I doubt we will go to any of ttem.

I'm not sure if Ogres have a homeland. It's more likely that they just live on the outskirts of civilised races, in the same manner as Goblins, Trolls & Giants.

However I wouldnt be surprised if we go to an Orcish territory to the south of Weirdwood. Feels like the Temple & Farm events are leading to something big with the Orcs.

Reactions: caspian90

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
The Baron's Castle is probably inside Greyport city
Yes, you get stopped if you try to go north (there's a passage near Daiyu's shop).
However I wouldnt be surprised if we go to an Orcish territory to the south of Weirdwood.
Tinkerer has mentioned thinking about a wasteland/badlands SE of the family farm, populated by roaming bands of orcs.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
2. Cath's castle - The mysterious baron's daughter who has been mentioned but never seen needs to make her debut not just to be the mc's fuckbuddy
I don't recall anything about Cath being the Baron's daughter (he has one, just no confirmation she is Cath). I personally like the idea that she's the Count's daughter, with the Baron stealing the Count's lands when he died and Cath hell-bent on recovering them from the Baron.

I also like the idea that there aren't any "good" people between the Baron's and Count's families, just a bunch of assholes & egomaniacs trying to destroy each other. ;)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yes, you get stopped if you try to go north (there's a passage near Daiyu's shop).

Tinkerer has mentioned thinking about a wasteland/badlands SE of the family farm, populated by roaming bands of orcs.
These are the reasons I mentioned both of those places lol. But I wasnt sure what was said by Tinkerer & what was me mis-remebering (specifically about the Badlands area).

I don't recall anything about Cath being the Baron's daughter (he has one, just no confirmation she is Cath). I personally like the idea that she's the Count's daughter, with the Baron stealing the Count's lands when he died and Cath hell-bent on recovering them from the Baron.

I also like the idea that there aren't any "good" people between the Baron's and Count's families, just a bunch of assholes & egomaniacs trying to destroy each other. ;)
Theres no in game confirmation that the Baron's daughter & Cath are the same person. However Cath was mentioned many update ago as the mysterious person writing to Roderick with the plan to use the bandits in order to bring down the Baron.

Then in Rosy's update the Baron was confirmed to have a daughter. Now if we take the avalable space on for girls in the Ancient Book & the confirmed/most lily girls to be added to the story. It makes alot of sense that the Baron's daughter & Cath are the same person.

So when we finally meet her the story will most likley be MC helping her topple the Baron so she can take charge of the region.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
So when we finally meet her the story will most likley be MC helping her topple the Baron so she can take charge of the region.
I agree about booting the Baron being the focus, I'm just not convinced she's his own daughter. :)

Of course, Tinkerer could fake us all out and have the Baron be a non-villainous sort struggling to manage his domain and fend off threats with insufficient resources.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I agree about booting the Baron being the focus, I'm just not convinced she's his own daughter. :)

Of course, Tinkerer could fake us all out and have the Baron be a non-villainous sort struggling to manage his domain and fend off threats with insufficient resources.
Might be forced to choose between the Baron & Cath.

Either side with the struggling Baron in order to help him maintain some order & hopfully bring control back to the region.

Or side with Cath for pussy at the cost of stability & safty for the region lol

Lex7636

Apr 6, 2020
Hi guys i have two problems

first: Quest- Dolf has to go! - get rid of dolf! i did some research and find out i need the travellers at the fire but they arent here =S any ideas?
second: Quest - Growing up - Bond with annabelle. i do it several days but nothing happen. any glues what i have to do?

V3.15

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

first: Quest- Dolf has to go! - get rid of dolf! i did some research and find out i need the travellers at the fire but they arent here =S any ideas?
second: Quest - Growing up - Bond with annabelle. i do it several days but nothing happen. any glues what i have to do?

V3.15

Have you met the slavers outside you're home yet? After, I think, u complete "Quality Time With Maghda" they should appear outside you're home at some point. Then they move to the camp (Western Road).

Have u completed "A New Venture"+"Wine Production"? Her questline works alongside the making of wine.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

V3.15
First complete the temple and Caleah quests or you may be blocked from completing the Dolf quests.
Get Magdha pregnant then wait at least 6 days.
Buy a sheep and go back to Magdha, she will reveal she is pregnant.
Buy another sheep to distract Dolf, it doesn't work so head to the temple and ask Caleah about trapping.
Off to the store and buy an outfit then to Jenny for a wig.
make sure you have rope and wood for the trap then head back to Magdha.
Set up the trap and lure Dolf for time with Magdha.
The slavers will show up in town when Magdha has given birth.
Dolf will ignore MC's attempts to lure him away but will enter the cave giving MC a chance to speak to Magdha.
Another sheep but Dolf interupts. that is when you speak to the slavers at their fire.

Oct 6, 2018
how long is this game? I was thinking about starting this game when it was fully completed but seeing its still in development since 2017 I think I should start

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
how long is this game? I was thinking about starting this game when it was fully completed but seeing its still in development since 2017 I think I should start
The longer you wait the longer the playtime.
How long it takes to play the game depends on how you approach it but somewhere between 50- 60 hrs seems to be my usual play time to get through to the end of the present update.
Time management is one of the biggest factors, 8 hour sleep periods when practical help a lot.
Cheats shorten the time considerably but can present difficulties.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
and easy to port old saves to the new one
just copy the old folder and paste it in the new one :D

Reactions: Shinbii

Lex7636

Apr 6, 2020
Have you met the slavers outside you're home yet? After, I think, u complete "Quality Time With Maghda" they should appear outside you're home at some point. Then they move to the camp (Western Road).

Have u completed "A New Venture"+"Wine Production"? Her questline works alongside the making of wine.
all quests u said i did succsessful. hm maybe anybody can tell me how to fix it in the config data?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
As others have said, it depends on how you play it. Like, a lot. Sticking with the main storyline (Temple+Tower) will be faster than completing ALL the possible quests (and girls...). Not using any of the built-in cheats or any mods will take longer. Cash is very important and you may be slowed down until the MC accumulates what he needs...or you could repeatedly grind to keep cash reserves up. And some quests aren't necessarily intuitive to start or progress. (I haven't had trouble with that, but a fair number of players have.)

I wouldn't expect PQ to be finished for a while. I'd estimate at least a couple of years, probably longer. And even "finished" I wouldn't be surprised to have additional work being done.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes