Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
And how do I know the goblin population? Also any other way to earn huge amounts of money?
not sure you can see the exact goblin population in game, you can see the tribute in the "Ledger" (the esc menu just below "Quests")

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
And how do I know the goblin population? Also any other way to earn huge amounts of money?
Check the ledger in the Menu to see Tribute.

Check any of the Goblin Girls in the Ancient Book it will say Goblin Pop. on the page. Cannot surpass a population of 100.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Also any other way to earn huge amounts of money?
Define "huge amounts of money."

Most money grinds are either done once a week or take several days of repetition to be generate large amounts. Most also require at least progressing one or more girls' stories a ways to access.
- Maghda has a cave flower garden in her cave, harvest the cave flower nectar weekly after you get rid of Dolf.
- The Family Farm lets you make wine & cheese which can be sold; progress Julia & Annabelle's stories to access them.
- Grind the spider caves daily for venom glands & cave flower nectar; sell them weekly if you don't have a use for them yourself. Progress Erevi to get the quest which opens up the inner spider caves (more spiders = more drops).
- Rent the field, grow pumpkins, harvest, replant; buy honey from Makith; get sacred water from the well; make Energy potions from these; sell the potions to Jenny. Net profit at least 1060 coins/week, more if you include pumpkins/honey you collect elsewhere and/or don't have to have to get Liandra drunk to get the sacred water.
And so on.

If you don't do the goblins storyline you can grind goblin ears in the Goblin Forest, which can generate ~2k coins/pass (can be done twice a day). But this is time consuming even at high levels, expect to spend an hour or more real time per pass through the forest.

If Liandra has been moved into her new home and your goblin tribe is large enough you can generate 1,980 coins/day with no risk. Station goblins guards at the well, fill up on sacred water, sell the water to Jenny for 495 coins; can be done four times/day if you start at the well on Hour 16.

There has to be others I haven't thought of.

Reactions: gsmiles99

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That means Luthien is kind of old when she gets knocked up with her daughter's 1st half-sibling & what's 200 years old to a dragon in human age?
Yeah that's kind of the point lol. Hence why Liandra was so quick to correct her mum when she claimed she still has good years left.

Tinkerer didnt specify. Just said she was 200yrs old. Old enough to want kids lol.

ChickenKhan

Aug 1, 2021
In milk maid i go into the storage building at the farm but can't do anything inside, not even leave. Am I being dumb or is this a bug?

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
this game is long as fuck. I have spent 3 separate days (In about a couple of weeks) playing and every day/session was 8 hr+ and I am still at just 2.01 according to the walkthrough. I didn't use the mod and have been playing a clean game. I gotta say that this game has been a lot of fun. I have been stuck so many times even with the walkthrough and every time I come to this thread and search. I have always found answers here.

Reactions: joni51

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
this game is long as fuck. I have spent 3 separate days (In about a couple of weeks) playing and every day/session was 8 hr+ and I am still at just 2.01 according to the walkthrough. I didn't use the mod and have been playing a clean game. I gotta say that this game has been a lot of fun. I have been stuck so many times even with the walkthrough and every time I come to this thread and search. I have always found answers here.
The further you progress the faster the game will go, concentrate on raising your level, fight and kill everything.
If there's nothing obvious head to the spider cave and kill everything there, you might even try your luck at the abandoned
temple to the east of the goblin forest and kill an orc or two, anything to raise the level.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes